looking for rick maggard the older one

Posted in the Blue Eye Forum

help

Watertown, WI

#1 Aug 12, 2011
I haven't seen him in years does anyone know where he is.
maybe

Mountain View, MO

#2 Aug 13, 2011
moved away and no
maybe

Mountain View, MO

#3 Aug 13, 2011
would not tell if i did.
Lisa

Branson, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2011
help wrote:
yes, and why do you want to know? I can tell you this he is living with his girlfriend not to far from willow
Also Lisa

Chestnutridge, MO

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> yes, and why do you want to know? I can tell you this he is living with his girlfriend not to far from willow
Why do you want to know? Are you his Mommy???
maybe

Mountain View, MO

#6 Aug 14, 2011
well I know whoever is looking for him is not his mommy.....they just need to leave him where he is.....
help

Mountain View, MO

#7 Aug 19, 2011
I was just wondering dumb ass and no I'm not his mother, but I know June she is a sweet lady, I know his brother is sick and has been having surgeries to try and fix him for the last few months without it working I am family and I got ahole of him thank asses....and he doesn't live near willow by any means! 90 miles is not close and she isn't his gf they are engaged!!! I am family I had just been outta touch for a while because I moved I didn't realise this was a site full of sarcastic bitches!!
maybe

Mountain View, MO

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Well 'help' I am family too, I do know where he is, these forums are usually to create drama and start sh!# about people. I did not tell anything because I did not want my family drug through any more crap. Sorry if I offended.
maybe

Mountain View, MO

#10 Aug 25, 2011
and further more the surgeries on his brother are working as I just talked to that family member yesterday. Thanks
tonya creech

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2011
help wrote:
this is his fiancee can i help you
Tonya Creech

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2011
I am with Rick Maggard. We have been together for 8 years now. Can u tell me who u r. We knw about his brother. We keep in contact with his mother on a daily basis.
GummyBear6969

Vanzant, MO

#13 Mar 22, 2012
Okay this is my grandpa my name is Alisa Maggard and i love him very much 4 u guys that are talking crap bout him need to knock it off he is a really good guy!!!! Love you Ricky!!!!
tonya creech

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2012
thank you alisa for your post i dnt know who was being rude to the person(help) trying to find my rick i tried to reach out to them but never heard back Seems like it is always some kind of drama ya know stay in touch love aunt tonya and uncle rick
Drama

United States

#15 Aug 31, 2012
WOW
Jarica Maggard

Columbia, MO

#17 Feb 11, 2013
GummyBear6969 wrote:
Okay this is my grandpa my name is Alisa Maggard and i love him very much 4 u guys that are talking crap bout him need to knock it off he is a really good guy!!!! Love you Ricky!!!!
Alisa, Rick is our Uncle. LOL Not our Grandpa. Roger is our Grandpa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Eye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single men (Mar '14) Mar 28 Disgusted 9
School hit list Mar 28 Obviously 18
Traffic Tickets for City Revenue - Illegal and ... Mar 26 Got me 8
looking for a good lawyer Mar 23 Well informed 9
Anyone decent around here? Mar 23 Good girl 36
Perkins out Fris in! Mar 20 Bear 17 2
Willow springs sports; slap in the face (Sep '14) Mar 20 GoodGrief 19
Blue Eye Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web