help

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

I haven't seen him in years does anyone know where he is.
maybe

Mountain View, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

moved away and no
maybe

Mountain View, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

would not tell if i did.
Lisa

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

help wrote:
yes, and why do you want to know? I can tell you this he is living with his girlfriend not to far from willow
Also Lisa

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> yes, and why do you want to know? I can tell you this he is living with his girlfriend not to far from willow
Why do you want to know? Are you his Mommy???
maybe

Mountain View, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

well I know whoever is looking for him is not his mommy.....they just need to leave him where he is.....
help

Mountain View, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

I was just wondering dumb ass and no I'm not his mother, but I know June she is a sweet lady, I know his brother is sick and has been having surgeries to try and fix him for the last few months without it working I am family and I got ahole of him thank asses....and he doesn't live near willow by any means! 90 miles is not close and she isn't his gf they are engaged!!! I am family I had just been outta touch for a while because I moved I didn't realise this was a site full of sarcastic bitches!!
Hillbilly bred

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Judged:

That's what this has always been there are a few good threads, but most is like this one.
maybe

Mountain View, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Well 'help' I am family too, I do know where he is, these forums are usually to create drama and start sh!# about people. I did not tell anything because I did not want my family drug through any more crap. Sorry if I offended.
maybe

Mountain View, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

and further more the surgeries on his brother are working as I just talked to that family member yesterday. Thanks
tonya creech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

help wrote:
this is his fiancee can i help you
Tonya Creech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

I am with Rick Maggard. We have been together for 8 years now. Can u tell me who u r. We knw about his brother. We keep in contact with his mother on a daily basis.
GummyBear6969

Vanzant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Okay this is my grandpa my name is Alisa Maggard and i love him very much 4 u guys that are talking crap bout him need to knock it off he is a really good guy!!!! Love you Ricky!!!!
tonya creech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

thank you alisa for your post i dnt know who was being rude to the person(help) trying to find my rick i tried to reach out to them but never heard back Seems like it is always some kind of drama ya know stay in touch love aunt tonya and uncle rick
Drama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

WOW
Jarica Maggard

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

GummyBear6969 wrote:
Okay this is my grandpa my name is Alisa Maggard and i love him very much 4 u guys that are talking crap bout him need to knock it off he is a really good guy!!!! Love you Ricky!!!!
Alisa, Rick is our Uncle. LOL Not our Grandpa. Roger is our Grandpa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Blue Eye Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blue Eye People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••