Jamie campbell
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
U luv it

Mount Morris, MI

#1 Oct 9, 2010
What do u think about her i heard she is a big slut doing all kinds of drugs and dont have her kids .
R any of them right
josh

Cleves, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Yes everything is correct. She was cheating on her husband with his best friend while he went to the army, she does all kinds of drugs and she wont take care of her kids and shes a big ho.
Tls

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Do u know jamie well have u slept with her what kind of drugs is she on ? Im her sister jamie only calls when she wants sumthn i love her but im really worried about.her babies need her she only 15 min away from them but she never sees them idk why?
josh

Cleves, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2011
no i never slept with her I'm sorry but i wouldn't touch her. She does all kinds of pills and she does meth.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2011
wow she does meth, what big surprise!?! can anyone tell me of anyone who doesn't do meth in this town. sounds like its full of hoes methed out ppl and skanky losers
josh

Cleves, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2011
all due to the failing economy and nothing productive in this shithole town to do my friend. If they would have more to do here instead of kids hangin on the street corners we probably wouldn't have all these people on drugs.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2011
the drugs has nothing to do with the fail economoy. the people that's on the drugs are just morons there buddy. i am glad peebles has nothing for the kids to do. if we did then the druggies would be there selling to our children. we had a pool hall, might have been a shit hole but we had one. look what happened to it. can't have anything nice with the disrespectful idiots in this town.
lmao

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Tls wrote:
Do u know jamie well have u slept with her what kind of drugs is she on ? Im her sister jamie only calls when she wants sumthn i love her but im really worried about.her babies need her she only 15 min away from them but she never sees them idk why?
heroin
sorry for her kids

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jun 15, 2011
she never sees her children, her ex husband raises them on his own. she gets child support from him, which is a joke because she rarely sees her two little girls, she's too busy getting messed up with her boyfriend

Since: May 11

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2011
Ok lets get some things straight right the fuck now. She is not on meth or pills or heroin. She smokes a lil pot that's it. She is not a ho either. She left her husband for my brother. She has been with James and only James since. If you people want to keep up your lies I will personally come to town and bust every one of your heads. If you want the truth go talk to her. Quit makin up your f*kn lies on here. As for her Kids she is trying to get her life straight so she can get them. She loves them very much.
sorry for her kids

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jun 16, 2011
BigRed45690 wrote:
Ok lets get some things straight right the fuck now. She is not on meth or pills or heroin. She smokes a lil pot that's it. She is not a ho either. She left her husband for my brother. She has been with James and only James since. If you people want to keep up your lies I will personally come to town and bust every one of your heads. If you want the truth go talk to her. Quit makin up your f*kn lies on here. As for her Kids she is trying to get her life straight so she can get them. She loves them very much.
wow, someone lives under a rock

Since: May 11

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2011
sorry for her kids wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, someone lives under a rock
and apparently it would be you. I talk to them almost every day and visit them as often as possible. They have gotten their own place, a reliable car, and they are getting their lives in order before they bring the children in. They are being smart.
Amanda

Troy, OH

#13 Jun 17, 2011
I have met them a few times. They are good people. Just leave them alone. Don't run your mouth about people you know nothing about.
stupid people

Vandalia, OH

#14 Jun 18, 2011
BigRed45690 wrote:
<quoted text>
and apparently it would be you. I talk to them almost every day and visit them as often as possible. They have gotten their own place, a reliable car, and they are getting their lives in order before they bring the children in. They are being smart.
so sure, i do know them, i know them extremely well. thats why i know so much about them.
stupid people

Vandalia, OH

#15 Jun 18, 2011
Amanda wrote:
I have met them a few times. They are good people. Just leave them alone. Don't run your mouth about people you know nothing about.
um amanda i do know them. i know them a little too well. i regret that i do know them, because of how bad they treated dustin, and how they both screwed him over. all they care about is getting their fix

Since: May 11

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2011
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
um amanda i do know them. i know them a little too well. i regret that i do know them, because of how bad they treated dustin, and how they both screwed him over. all they care about is getting their fix
Ok just let me know who you are. I will find you. I will trace your i.p address. Your ass is mine. You need to stop your bs lies. You don't know sh*t. That is my brother. I know the truth. You are full of sh*t
tara

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2011
ok this ia tara Jamies sis I know the scoop jamie don't need them babies there right now she's in no situation to take care of them hell she calls everyone she can to get money I'm done with her.. could care less about what there doing . witch we all know what that is... as for the girls hell I see them more than she does I love them babies they needs what's best for them.. she will regret it later in life when her kids don't want anything to do with her I don't agree with how she is handling things but who knows she could step up highly doubtful its been almost two years ..but o well

Since: May 11

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2011
tara wrote:
ok this ia tara Jamies sis I know the scoop jamie don't need them babies there right now she's in no situation to take care of them hell she calls everyone she can to get money I'm done with her.. could care less about what there doing . witch we all know what that is... as for the girls hell I see them more than she does I love them babies they needs what's best for them.. she will regret it later in life when her kids don't want anything to do with her I don't agree with how she is handling things but who knows she could step up highly doubtful its been almost two years ..but o well
and this is Mike. James's brother. Don't get me wrong. I am no fan of how they are handling things either. They are finally making some strides toward getting their lives together. Atleast they have gotten a place and a better car, and quit mooching off my mom. James lost his job and is having a hard time locating another one. I believe with a lil more time they will prove everyone wrong.
tara

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2011
I just remember when jamie was the best mom she always did provide for her kids now its like that's not even my sister. I mean she don't talk the same or act the same I understand how the accident messed up a lot but shit if she was to just stop doing the shit she is and at lest try to get help.. both of them u know what I'm sayin mike ..they would prove to them babies that mommy does want them grace always askd me why don't my mommy want me. what do I say faith don't care right now but she will...I just want the old jamie back... they both need help with there addictions I hope it happens soon..
stupid people

Vandalia, OH

#20 Jun 28, 2011
BigRed45690 wrote:
Ok lets get some things straight right the fuck now. She is not on meth or pills or heroin. She smokes a lil pot that's it. She is not a ho either. She left her husband for my brother. She has been with James and only James since. If you people want to keep up your lies I will personally come to town and bust every one of your heads. If you want the truth go talk to her. Quit makin up your f*kn lies on here. As for her Kids she is trying to get her life straight so she can get them. She loves them very much.
mike you need to wise the hell up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the Peebles Police? (Jun '11) 2 hr Barron 32
Water Rate Increase After Election - PEEBLES (Oct '09) 2 hr Bill 10
Adrienne white 4 hr I-spy 26
Poll Who is the better law officer? (Jan '12) 5 hr Incognito 2
the mayor of peebles (Jul '12) 5 hr Incognito 3
Places for rent (Jul '15) 5 hr Briscoe Darling 5
Meals on wheels cost $2765.00 a year per person ! (Mar '17) 5 hr Claude 4

Blue Creek Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Creek Mortgages