losers club

West Mifflin, PA

#50152 Jun 15, 2013
The senile Clint Eastwood made a great appearance for Romney LMAO!

welcome to the losers club!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#50154 Jun 15, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
...It is extraordinarily costly to support the most powerful political figure in the world. There is nothing unusual about the expenses for this trip. America has been doing this for generations.
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Oh, cut me a break!
You act like he is the only President that spent money on trips.
That Insipid Nitwit Bush had more vacations than anyone...look it up and get our facts Right!!!
Do some research before you spout off!
BTW the elections over...YOU LOSS! MOVE ON
You're blind to the irony of today's context.

While Barack and Michelle tastelessly schedule a garish one hundred million dollar tax payer financed family vacation, vacationing American families, paying for everything out of their own pockets, who want to tour the Obama White House home get this message:
"Attention:
Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that White House Tours are canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013, until further notice. Unfortunately, we are not be able to reschedule affected tours."

One day of the Obama family vacation could fund six months of White House tours.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#50155 Jun 15, 2013
losers club wrote:
It must of been over your head. That's okay Muffin's we understand.
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50156 Jun 15, 2013
You keep that racial hating tea bag yap yap coming racial hating ROGERS, alright dumb ass little man. You can do it
losers club

Portugal

#50158 Jun 15, 2013
losers club wrote:

"They're going to put y'all back in chains"

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

A record 89.3 million American adults are not in the workforce or seeking a job, according to new February jobs data from the U.S. Labor Department.

That translates into 36 percent of the U.S. adult civilian population.

The figure is up from 89 million in January.

The U.S. adult civilian population totals 244.8 million.

That number does not include members of the military or individuals in prisons, jails, nursing homes or mental hospitals.

"They're going to put y'all back in chains"
a great appearance

Portugal

#50159 Jun 15, 2013
losers club wrote:

Not god Bless America, NO NO NO!

God DAMN America!

Welcome to the losers club!
Richard Milhouse

West Mifflin, PA

#50160 Jun 15, 2013
LOL get a better 'Hide my IP' program Dennis
HOOSIER DADDY

Louisville, KY

#50161 Jun 16, 2013
I know today can be confusing to a lot of libs but happy Fathers Day !
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#50162 Jun 16, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
You keep that racial hating tea bag yap yap coming racial hating ROGERS, alright dumb ass little man. You can do it
And you black racists keep killing each other. It's all good brother.
commie wookie

Moscow, Russia

#50163 Jun 16, 2013
Richard Milhouse wrote:
LOL get a better 'Hide my IP' program Dennis

Cyberbullying is an ever-growing cause of concern for educators, parents, and web administrators.

Topix works closely with school officials to prevent cyber-bullying and to teach students how to use our forums effectively.
sycophant

Moscow, Russia

#50165 Jun 16, 2013

Looks like the obummer sycophant is at the cabin this weekend.

(hiding from his ‘Bitterly’ Disappointed Father)

dannyBoy

sez

Here I am at the cabin this weekend working my fingers to the bone training all these gay Boy Scouts on how to throw together a decent Banana Flambé......

....and you animals are desecrating my intellectual property!!

I will report all of you to Topix as soon as I get my Sticky Fingers off these delicious Boy Scouts.

I'll have you all banned!!!!!
bobby6464

Portland, OR

#50166 Jun 16, 2013
Ahhhhh did you get BANNED racist hating warrior fighting to defend the tea bags, huh ignorant taxi?

Seattle, WA

#50167 Jun 16, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Sure, I do anything for a dumb black racist like you.

Seattle, WA

#50168 Jun 16, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Ahhhhh did you get BANNED racist hating warrior fighting to defend the tea bags, huh ignorant taxi?
Poor widdle bobby has a limited vocabulary and lives in a tea box full of black boy scouts in training.
tea bag babble

Serbia

#50170 Jun 16, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:

Colt 45,...I bring it like i see it....Oregon moron..*urrrp*.. ducks,...ohio poll..*urrrp*...racist tea bagger ......Colt 45...ohio poll... so babble on,...moron boys...social security......Obama,...... flipper..... Colt 45 ....*urrrp*....tea bag babble,..Medicare......Colt 45 .......so babble on,....ohio poll...ducks,...ohio poll...tea bag babble,...*urrrp*..Colt 45 .....Colt 45..... so babble on,.......tea bag babble,.... Colt 45 .....Dexter, Oregon,..ohio poll..*urrrp*.....Obama,....Co lt 45.... so babble on ....Colt 45 ....poll,........McCain,.....C olt 45 ....tea bag babble,....Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.*urrrp*.Colt 45,..Rasmussen ... Colt 45,.....so babble on, the racist band wagon....ohio poll...you ain't got a dam thing.....ohio poll..*urrrp*..Oregon moron.....liberal California......
tea bag babble..*urrrp*..tea bag extremists ..Rasmussen.. Colt 45,......so Colt 45 babble on racist tea bagger .....Colt 45,..Rasmussen... Colt 45,..screen name Marissa, ha ha.. Colt 45,.....babble wah wah.....liberal California....ohio poll...assed out... Colt 45 sessions..*urrrp*..ohio poll...*urrrp*...government assistance.... McCain....electoral map..tea bag blah blah blah..*urrrp*..Move out of the state....Oregon moron......urrrp*....assed out.......Oregon moron....piece of fiction ......urrrp*.......racist tea nag bag..... ignorant tea bags angry just like we did in 08, expect it......urrrp*.....Don't stop your racial hate side show...babble wah wah.....racist piece of dog shit, alright boy.........ohio poll..*urrrp*......... black president....*urrrp*..... bull shit yapping babble..........your ignorant ass ....*urrrp*......hate him next week.....i promise...*urrrp*....*urrrp*.. ...boy …Blah blah and more frigging blah blah blah *urrrp* keep that small peanut brain dream alive *urrrp**urrrp**urrrp*
Huh

Greencastle, PA

#50171 Jun 16, 2013
Call me psychic, but I have a feeling that some posts with IPO addresses of Serbia, Portugal, and Russia are going to disappear.
Moochers

West Mifflin, PA

#50172 Jun 17, 2013
Obamacare helps push down N.J. health costs:

When it comes to public policy, we seem to be a nation of grouchy pessimists who are immune to good news.

One example: The federal budget deficit is shrinking faster than at any time since the demobilization after World War II, and yet we pretend we are sliding with Greece into a pit of debt we’ll never climb out of.

Another: Health care costs over the past three years have been rising at just 3.9 percent a year, the lowest rate since the federal government began keeping statistics in 1960. No one is sure why, but if this keeps up over the next decade, he federal government will save $770 billion, employers will save $430 a year on each covered worker, and households will spend $290 less annually on health costs, according to a recent study from Harvard University.

But has Obamacare helped? Without a doubt. And it’s likely to help more as cost-saving features kick in during the next several years.

http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2013/06...
gop failure

West Mifflin, PA

#50173 Jun 17, 2013
Republicans will never learn. This health care reform idea is a baby of the Republicans and is in fact doing very very well in Massachusetts. If they were smart they would own it and take credit for it but instead they cry and attempt to stall it every step of the way so when it ends up succeeding, as it will, they will look like the morons that we all already know them to be. When the republicans ruled the white house the country was going to hell in a hand basket. Now the stock market is higher than its ever been, the deficit is shrinking and the housing market is back on the upswing. Wake the f up and quit living in a bubble. All the teabaggers do is moan ,piss,moan,piss,moan !!! blah,blah,blah.........
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#50174 Jun 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
Call me psychic, but I have a feeling that some posts with IPO addresses of Serbia, Portugal, and Russia are going to disappear.
An IPO is an Initial Public Offering of stock to the public and has nothing to do with internet addresses.

'Psychic' must mean 'dumb' to you.
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

#50176 Jun 17, 2013
Ah, yes, the new America. Send your cards and letters to Da Bammy. Be careful what you ask for ... you might receive it. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec 17 Bring Back Beady 1
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) Nov '14 DILF 53
The Jewelry Exchange in Norristown Commercial Nov '14 Sue and Jim CA 1
Norristown Man Charged in Bank Robbery After Te... Nov '14 Josh 2
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Oct '14 Old woman at the ... 91
Corey Jemeal Wright Sep '14 trina wright sect... 7

Blue Bell News Video

Blue Bell Dating
Find my Match