crack ho cattie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

People in Ambler are tired of seeing your ugly face. Maybe in jail, you'll lose that big wheel around your waist. Nothing but a cow with udders. They'll be hanging down to your knees soon and you can use them as cushions while polishing doorknobs.
The Truth

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

theTruth said...
to anyone who doesn't believe "danny" should be held 50% responsible for this tragedy i DO know danielle, and I have only known her for a few years, and not very well-- but EVEN I knew she did drugs everyday. it's a well known fact. people are saying they "all trusted" this "man" Mark??? Ebony's father didn't. why would you trust a drug-dealing-and-doing fiend AT ALL, no less with a CHILD!? he was giving coke to a mother of 3--- he was already slowly murdering someone by supplying them with cocaine... Ebony suffered a violent death that she didn't deserve in ANY shape or form. she overcame so much adversity and had a bright future in spite of her tumultuous upbringing. to people who are sticking up for this crack-head woman: if she didn't want to be the center of attention and put herself on the news, no one could have anything to say- but once you put yourself in the public eye- it's all fair game. grieving mother??? i don't know too many mothers in mourning who have a "party" with some of the neighborhood men DAYS after their child is brutally murdered. "danny" did, though. she's fake- it's SO obvious. don't try to paint a picture of her that she's not- because the truth always comes to light. i hope mark gets sodomized in jail and beat on and tortured. he doesn't deserve to die- he deserves to live and suffer. he's a murderer, a rapist, a pervert a liar, a crack head, a 2-bit drug dealer, and an adulterer. to sum it up: SCUM; a MONSTER. danielle is no better. she is too cracked out to judge anyone's character, evidently-- and it's HER fault that her daughter was in a position for something like this to happen to her. people keep saying, where was the mother? she was at her home with her boyfriend getting high WITH him!!! she admitted it to the police! she's been a known user since ebony was 4 years old, yet no one took those precious kids from her. why didn't anyone call DHS? the father should have had custody-- and he tried... but unfortunately, family court favors the mother. You don't let a high school freshman sleep out on a school night to baby sit so you can get high with your married boyfriend. this was WAY beyond a mistake-- this was a fatal error in judgement, and now this amazing young woman Ebony is dead because of it. where were tray and savanna? why did "danny" wait 2 days to report her missing? "danny" only worked 2 jobs to support her coke habit and pay for basic necessities. she wasn't doing anyone any favors. so what if you work-- if you can't take care of your kids properly, what's the point??? it's not like the father was out of the picture! he has been there from day one. MILLIONS of single mothers work and take care of their kids and DON'T SNORT COKE. why is "danny" exempt from this standard? she ABSOLUTELY knew what kind of person this trash Mark was, yet she still brought him around her children. SICK. Danielle should be sitting in jail on her way to Muncy. she's not sorry for this- she's just worried about where her next bag is coming from, let's be real.
December 14, 2007 2:25 PM
jenn be0yatch supporter

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

jenn be0yatch supporter

Plainfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 hrs ago

Jenn the Barack Supporter wrote:
You hit the nail on the head that "punk" would NEVER say that to Danielle or Fonzie. He's a coward and a loser.<quoted text>

ASSuming again? You are a come-stained be0yatch too. The dog-face heroin be0yatch was there when I told crackcattie what the DA said about her that she was guilty and would pay for her crimes. And, a jailer also told her off in the American Legion Post!
BTW, she shouldn't be working there anymore, so you'll need to buy her some crack soon as she can't afford it, unless she is ramping up on her chicken-necking side job.
So, STFU! You're a lowlife chicken-necking ho, too!
Lee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
5 hrs ago

Jenn the Barack Supporter wrote:
Thank you!<quoted text>

I feel bad for you. I can only imagine what it must be like for you.
The stupidity must be maddening.
But fear not...it's nothing that a few grammar courses can't fix.
Lee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
5 hrs ago

Lee i e imbecile wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pointless for anyone to try to make you comprehend anything. I saw your posts and you only pick and choose what you want to see. You need remedial courses and need to get on the short bus. You're nothing but a pvssy, afraid to speak your mind in public like so many Ambler residents and others in the neighborhood have spoken to that felon cattie.

jenn be0yatch supporter
Join the community

Plainfield, NJ

1 min ago

Lee wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, you are stupid as you said the same thing to the supporter of crackcattie. What a moron! I'll be sure to let everyone know about your grammar, too. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Think it through 3,908
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Aug 25 jlcooper58 74
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug 25 Moniyah 1
Charmeal C. Wright criminal family Aug 24 wright criminal f... 1
Corey Jemeal Wright Aug 21 Charmeal C Wright 4
Norristown Man Gets Prison for Felony Welfare F... Aug 19 750 Haws vandals 3
•••

Blue Bell News Video

•••
•••

Blue Bell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000