McCain Confident About Winning Keystone State

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

Republican presidential candidate John McCain returned to the key battleground state of Pennsylvania Tuesday.
Comments
21 - 40 of 120 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2008
Ryan

Vienna, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Vote Chuck Baldwin for President '08

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Ryan wrote:
Vote Chuck Baldwin for President '08
nah i'm voting for alec baldwin,
i want to see the schwetty whitehouse
have a schwetty ball and a schwetty first lady, and a schwetty first daughter.
Lonnie from Horsham

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Whats he gonna say when he's down by almost 15 points nation wide?

He is clueless about the economy and will continue to run this country into the ground.

He can't even work a computer, how does he have the foresight to create jobs?

It was time for MCCain 8 years ago but Bush won. I voted for Bush twice. I am voting for Obama this time.
We need someone with an ivy league education that can think things through. McCain only cares about going to war.

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Lonnie from Horsham wrote:
Whats he gonna say when he's down by almost 15 points nation wide?
He is clueless about the economy and will continue to run this country into the ground.
He can't even work a computer, how does he have the foresight to create jobs?
It was time for MCCain 8 years ago but Bush won. I voted for Bush twice. I am voting for Obama this time.
We need someone with an ivy league education that can think things through. McCain only cares about going to war.
you use the term ivy league education to illustrate change needed from current situation.
bush attended and graduated from both Yale and Harvard.

Please Think before you SPEAK!
obama supporter

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

OBAMA '08 :)
NBC10

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

republican_bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"for are people"? you really are a dropout!
i mean that is dumb even for cretinous public school trash like you!
speaking of trash,, your truck was late tuesday!
OK, everyone click on Republican Bobs name in the green space and look at the last several days worth of comments he has made. Then come back and tell him he is a XXCK with a CAPITAL D for having the balls to criticize someone elses grammar, or english. Bob has never capitalized a letter correctly, even including himself..he says "i". Bob, if you don't have a contructive comment to make, just shut the HE77 up!
Nuts

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

George Bush Sr. is still eligible to run!!!!
Lonnie from Horsham

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

republican_bob wrote:
he's got mine,
but we all know that 2000 dead people are going to show up for obama... that's the only way democrats ever win in PA.
Thomas Jefferson! we're so glad you showed up to vote today! i didnt know you lived in my district! wow, you're younger looking (than 265) and more latino than i remember!
First you Republicans said he was a muslim, then it was inexperienced, then it was a terrorist, now your saying the election will be fixed and it hasn't even happened yet.

You can think of a million reasons why you will lose but the reality of it is that John McCain is as old as dirt, his back up is a PTA mom, up until a month ago he was claiming the economy was sound(even though the American people have been drounding in $4 a gallon gas for the better part of a year) and all he cares about is the "SURGE" which is costing us 10 billion dollars a month.

John McCain is going to lose. He has been in Washington for 26 years - if he had what it takes his party would have nominated him a long time ago. Even they know he doesn't have the sound judgement it takes to lead the free world.

He is so out of touch that he doesn't even pick Mitt Romney, who has the economy in his DNA, to be his running mate. John McCain just doesn't get it!

This Republican is voting for Obama!!
Lonnie from Horsham

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

republican_bob wrote:
<quoted text>
you use the term ivy league education to illustrate change needed from current situation.
George Bush stood on the tarmac 6 months ago and called after the Canadian president with "Yo". George Bush isn't even in the same League with Obama and I voted for Bush twice.
Unbelievable

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

republican_bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, these are the same people that complain about the "rich" republicans and how the republicans do nothing for the "poor" people, but then say they only want to elect and Ivy League educated person, and rip on Palin for not being one of these people.
EL Kabong

Madison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

People that respond to polls are not necessarily people that will vote.

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

why dont the masses commit this level of passion to the legsilators they put in congress and the senate... yknow.. the ones who make the policies that you all hate and complain about... the president is like a CEO, sit there, deliver bad news, look stupid, and get blamed.
Ticked Off

Madison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

republican_bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"for are people"? you really are a dropout!
i mean that is dumb even for cretinous public school trash like you!
speaking of trash,, your truck was late tuesday!
I'll make sure my company doesn't pick up your trash at all you ignorant hillbilly prick. At least the truck drivers are hard at work everday trying to make an honest living, while you spend your days commenting on news articles and pretending to have intelligence. Moron.
Ticked Off

Madison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

republican_bob wrote:
<quoted text>
actually i'm a yuppie prick.
only hills i'm familiar with have gondolas and room service.
Not doing very well for a yuppie living in Wallingford. Typical Republican elitist looking down your nose at the blue collar workers who keep this country running.
Laurie

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Obama gets my vote, not for what he can do, I'm a Democrat and I've been going back and forth with my decision but the kicker is that I'm sooo afraid that if something were to happen to McCain, that Sarah Palin would be our President and that is about the scariest thing I can think of.
chris

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

go mavericks! I am voting for MCAIN/PALIN they don't speak a bunch of hogwash that they arent going to own up to.

Since: May 08

Philly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what you mean by getting around paying my fair shar is and how I am trying to rip anyone off?
Are you paying attention?..I didn't mean you specifically.

Just how the article that I was commenting on insinuated that all obama supports don't work that's why they attend the rallies, I'll make my own insinuation that since you are a republican here is how your party and you have been working hard at ripping us off.

Umm housing crisis the republicans caused with their deregulation. Stock market down 2400 points in a week. CEO's getting rich. Oil speculation deregulation making oil execs richer then the housing market crooks.
Nobama philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

chris wrote:
go mavericks! I am voting for MCAIN/PALIN they don't speak a bunch of hogwash that they arent going to own up to.
me too chris,that MUSLIM HUSSIAN OBAMA is a very good con artist,he somehow con alot of Good Americans to believe in what garbages he promises he couldn't keep,if he gets elected, he will ruin our great country,all the researches on him was done by many peoples who care about our country had posted on this forum,but most media(excepted Fox) wouldn't report them, I guess $90 million buy s a lot.

Since: Sep 08

Harleysville, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

I went to see McCain at Montco yesterday. It was a great rally.
I really am so glad I got to go, and see him in person.
I really hope he wins!
Unbelievable

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

WellWellWell08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you paying attention?..I didn't mean you specifically.
Just how the article that I was commenting on insinuated that all obama supports don't work that's why they attend the rallies, I'll make my own insinuation that since you are a republican here is how your party and you have been working hard at ripping us off.
Umm housing crisis the republicans caused with their deregulation. Stock market down 2400 points in a week. CEO's getting rich. Oil speculation deregulation making oil execs richer then the housing market crooks.
You really are going to ingore the fact that Fannie and Freddie are in the Dems pockets? This sub-prime mess is more dem related than it is repub related.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chevrolet 3,916
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 21 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Aug 25 jlcooper58 74
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug 25 Moniyah 1
Charmeal C. Wright criminal family Aug 24 wright criminal f... 1
Corey Jemeal Wright Aug 21 Charmeal C Wright 4
Norristown Man Gets Prison for Felony Welfare F... Aug 19 750 Haws vandals 3
•••

Blue Bell News Video

•••
•••

Blue Bell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000