McCain Confident About Winning Keystone State

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

Republican presidential candidate John McCain returned to the key battleground state of Pennsylvania Tuesday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 120 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
obama supporter

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 15, 2008
 
well he doesnt have my vote.

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

he's got mine,
but we all know that 2000 dead people are going to show up for obama... that's the only way democrats ever win in PA.

Thomas Jefferson! we're so glad you showed up to vote today! i didnt know you lived in my district! wow, you're younger looking (than 265) and more latino than i remember!
ACORN

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

McCain has my vote
Amanda

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 15, 2008
 
He's got my vote
The Answer

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

VOTE FOR NADER in 2008
Yu ChuWang

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 15, 2008
 
I heard McCain is really Ross Perot in a dress.
PhillyChick

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Obama
chris

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

im voting for him but he doesnt stand a chance.....philadelphia and the rest of the liberal suburbs will carry obama....and im getting my tape recorder ready for when hes elected and they all start bitching that hes no different....and that nothing changed, but their taxes which went up....lol.....hail obama....the pied piper of socialism...
Someone

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

chris wrote:
im voting for him but he doesnt stand a chance.....philadelphia and the rest of the liberal suburbs will carry obama....and im getting my tape recorder ready for when hes elected and they all start bitching that hes no different....and that nothing changed, but their taxes which went up....lol.....hail obama....the pied piper of socialism...
Maybe we won't be "better off", but at this point I just don't want to be "worse off", like we would be with McCain and his hairbrained health benefit ideas. Now that is just scary!!

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 15, 2008
 
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we won't be "better off", but at this point I just don't want to be "worse off", like we would be with McCain and his hairbrained health benefit ideas. Now that is just scary!!
let's be real,, campaign promises are bullcrap. there isnt going to be any healthcare reform because those final decisions are in CONGRESS. the president just panders the special interests with the promises of his pre-election campaign.
obama isnt going to change the world if he gets in and neither is mccain.
Pine Hill Redneck

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

On television today a Democratic
operative
pointed out that when

Obama holds a rally 25 - 30,000
people show
up, whereas when McCain

holds one he only draws 10-15,000.
The
Republican spokesman replied,

"That's because
McCain's
supporters are at work."

Since: Oct 08

New Egypt, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 15, 2008
 
Yu ChuWang wrote:
I heard McCain is really Ross Perot in a dress.
I would vote for Ross Perot, we need some economic help.

Since: May 08

Philly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Yeah and McCain was also confident that the economy was strong. After all his finance advisor was the sponser of the deregulation that created this housing mess.

Maybe, just maybe, McCain doesn't stand a chance because his ideas and ideals are way out of touch with the rest of America and the world.
Oh Really

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 15, 2008
 
90% RUBBISH...

Since: May 08

Philly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Pine Hill Redneck wrote:
On television today a Democratic
operative
pointed out that when
Obama holds a rally 25 - 30,000
people show
up, whereas when McCain
holds one he only draws 10-15,000.
The
Republican spokesman replied,
"That's because
McCain's
supporters are at work."
Yeah HARD at work trying to get around paying their fair share and ripping off the rest of us.
People

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 15, 2008
 
This man's a real idiot if he actual think's he's going to win PA. What world is he from OZ.. (umpalump want to be)
People

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 15, 2008
 
republican_bob wrote:
he's got mine,
but we all know that 2000 dead people are going to show up for obama... that's the only way democrats ever win in PA.
Thomas Jefferson! we're so glad you showed up to vote today! i didnt know you lived in my district! wow, you're younger looking (than 265) and more latino than i remember!
What else would expect from a klan's men in wallingford pa.
People

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

2

The poll's are showing Obama ahead by 13 point's. As for McCain he's keep's losing ground. McCain will stay with the same old G. Bush Bull Crap. Let's get real no matter who you put in the white house taxe's will go up. Please people think. And with McCain(Bush)this war would go on and on. It's time for are people to come home. They never should have been there in the first place. All the blood shed is on Idiot Bush's hand.

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

People wrote:
<quoted text> What else would expect from a klan's men in wallingford pa.
so basically, you're saying that having nothing intelligent to parry me with i am called a racist because i comment on the known use of gravestone id's to vote in presidential elections?
why dont you come at me with something intelligent.
if i were voting for colin powell (which i would do in an instant) would i still be this racist?
boy, you really let yourself down educationally. go don your coveralls and finish changing the oil in my bimmer.
Unbelievable

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 15, 2008
 
WellWellWell08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah HARD at work trying to get around paying their fair share and ripping off the rest of us.
Explain what you mean by getting around paying my fair shar is and how I am trying to rip anyone off?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Blue Bell News Video

•••
•••

Blue Bell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blue Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blue Bell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Bell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••