Man killed mistress' teen daughter after smoking crack

A man was accused of sexually assaulting and killing his mistress' 14-year-old daughter after the teen baby-sat for his own young daughter. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JENNIFER

Fairport, NY

#23 Jan 7, 2008
You know what you can't be REAL because every other comment is in a different name and city. Please here is what you can do get over it whether you want to hear this or not MARK'S THE "MONSTER". So here is what you can do "Reach over your head and firmly grab your ears. Now pull real hard and when you hear the pop. That will be the sound of your head being released from your rectum". Sound Familiar hahaha take your own advise loser get a grip the person who committed the MURDER IS WHERE THEY NEED TO BE WHICH IS IN JAIL. THAT PERSON IS MARK
Fort Lauderdale FL

Boca Raton, FL

#24 Jan 7, 2008
I am more real then your knowledge of the facts. You have got to be the dumbest most retarded shemale this side of the equator. I bet you have a 8X10 glossy of heir shrub on your night stand.

Just when I thought you ameriKKKan sheeple couldn't get any dumber. Here you come and prove that ameriKKKan sheeple are about the most moronic idiots on the planet.

FYI could be more then one person sees that you are a simple minded oaf that doesn't have half a brain cell to rub against the other.
Jake

Ocean View, NJ

#25 Jan 7, 2008
JENNIFER
Philadelphia, PA Reply
|Report Abuse |#23 5 hrs ago
You know what you can't be REAL because every other comment is in a different name and city.

Poor wittle jenn jenn. Commenting about my request for decent grammar. What is wrong with that? I can't understand your so-called truth of the world of Ambler. Also, I signed my name, so what about the cities? Maybe in your small world you don't realize that people can sign on at any internet cafe. Now there are others commenting on the MONSTER that Danielle Cattie really is. I didn't want to put in writing about her deviant ways, but why don't you ask her about the orgies in the basement? She didn't give a damn about those meal tickets, only the $ that Mark made that got her her crack. Again, since she wasn't making any real $ to support herself and the drugs, she latched onto him and through those same deviant sexual ways, tried to keep him. Let all Black men be aware of this, and beware of those sickos (and I am putting it mildly). Just like Monica Lewinsky, etc., they don't care about their morals, they don't have any morals! Sick b(itches) trying to keep any male even if he is married!
big dave

Naples, FL

#26 Jul 20, 2008
ohh well she would have been a drugged up trick within a year if she had lived anyway
Jennifer

Fairport, NY

#27 Jul 21, 2008
You really are a loser who ever you are
big dave wrote:
ohh well she would have been a drugged up trick within a year if she had lived anyway
JENNIFER AKA LOSER

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jul 21, 2008
Everyone is a loser according to jennifer who is the best bud of danielle the crackhead helmet-polisher cattie.
JENNIFER AKA LIAR

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Jul 21, 2008
I thought jennifer was going to stop posting as she wrote before, but she's a liar just like that helmet-polisher cattie. jennie, do you have your knee pads ready to go out on the town with crackhead cattie?
Jennifer

Fairport, NY

#30 Jul 22, 2008
I don't care Chalfont justice was served move on I have.
Jail crackhead cattie

Merchantville, NJ

#31 Aug 2, 2008
Justice hasn't been served until that slvt goes to jail! She is still is hanging around the post drinking instead of staying home taking care of her other children. Nasty wench will get hers in October!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec 17 Bring Back Beady 1
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) Nov '14 DILF 53
The Jewelry Exchange in Norristown Commercial Nov '14 Sue and Jim CA 1
Norristown Man Charged in Bank Robbery After Te... Nov '14 Josh 2
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Oct '14 Old woman at the ... 91
Corey Jemeal Wright Sep '14 trina wright sect... 7

Blue Bell News Video

Blue Bell Dating
Find my Match