Man killed mistress' teen daughter after smoking crack

Full story: The Morning Call

A man was accused of sexually assaulting and killing his mistress' 14-year-old daughter after the teen baby-sat for his own young daughter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“WTF is going on round here ?”

Since: Jul 07

Danielsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

tie him to a chair ,put a bag over his head,continuously flow crack smoke into bag until he goes into cardiac arrest.

then he got his.
mother of five

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

what kind of mother would let her daughter go spend the night babysitting at her boyfriends house on a school night anyway?? does she smoke crack too??? wouldn't that make you think twice about sending her, when she was perfectly fine in her own home.she was only 14. my heart goes out to the girls father sounds like she would of made him proud. how could the bastard do something like that with a child of his own? fry that piece of crap.
Ginger

Schwenksville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

I think Ebony's mother should also be held accountable for circumstances leading up to her daughter's murder. Having this lowlife as her lover in her home smoking crack and then defending him when authorities named him a suspect is beyond comprehension. At the very least I hope her neighbors and co-workers shun her for the rest of her life. She didn't deserve to have Ebony as a daughter.
anon222

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Danielle Cattie was charged with Felony Possession of Crack Cocaine in 1998, long before she hooked up with Mark. she was given 5 years probation at that time when Ebony was 4 years old and Danielle was pregnant with her second child. she is just as guilty and tried to play Mother Theresa by only saying she snorted powder cocaine. she's been a drug user for a long time and could go up the street where she lived for her drugs. Big bust on that street a while ago, but they are back in business. she lost her job due to her habit, oversleeping and just not showing up. Mark was not a drug dealer, he had a job as a private duty nurse. he was never violent with his wife or children. and the so-called violence that Danielle accused him of was brought on by her attacking him, slashing his tire, keying his car and throwing rocks at him. the cops were supposed to cite her for one fight that she had with him. she is a lowlife, and had her children taken away several times.I hope she never gets custody of her remaining children.
Jam

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

I know what she did was wrong but your information is incorrect. She lost her job because MARK would beat her up all the time she knew he was a monster she just doesn't want to realize it.The crack possesion happened in 98 she took that for her boyfriend at the time. I'm not defending her Mark's a MONSTER YOU KNOW THAT but what's the point to bring up that she keyed his car and slashed his tires and she was going to be citied. I don't get it MARK's the MONSTER and PA needs to turn the cahir on and FRY his CRACKED OUT ASS PIECE OF SHIT.Also she never had her children taken what's ashame is that everybody seen what was going on and did nothing about those kids talk about that.
anon222 wrote:
Danielle Cattie was charged with Felony Possession of Crack Cocaine in 1998, long before she hooked up with Mark. she was given 5 years probation at that time when Ebony was 4 years old and Danielle was pregnant with her second child. she is just as guilty and tried to play Mother Theresa by only saying she snorted powder cocaine. she's been a drug user for a long time and could go up the street where she lived for her drugs. Big bust on that street a while ago, but they are back in business. she lost her job due to her habit, oversleeping and just not showing up. Mark was not a drug dealer, he had a job as a private duty nurse. he was never violent with his wife or children. and the so-called violence that Danielle accused him of was brought on by her attacking him, slashing his tire, keying his car and throwing rocks at him. the cops were supposed to cite her for one fight that she had with him. she is a lowlife, and had her children taken away several times.I hope she never gets custody of her remaining children.
Keisha Timbers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Everyday we send our kids in care of people we do not know, such as teachers, bus drivers, store clerks, etc. We do not expect under any circumstances.... no matter how much crack u smoke no matter how horrible your child hood was..NO MATTER WHAT you do not expect a human being to do such a horrific thing to another human, let alone a adult to a child. Ok so let say "Danielle is the most horrible person in the world" for letting her boyfriend pick up her kid..drugged up at 5am. Ok so now thats done said. Ebony is now gone because of a person she had trusted, as well as her mother did. This is probably not a new situation, this is probably not the first or second or 50th time that Mark had her baby sit his child..OMG I mean come on do u really expect your boyfriend of 4 yrs to do such a horrific thing?? NOOO u dont. Not any human. HE IS A MONSTER!!! Danielle now has to deal w/the loss of her child and the loss of a friend as well as her loss of touch with people. She no longer will be able to trust or emotionally be together again. Yeah shes at fault for doing something that just about all of America does...let other people in their children's lives such as teachers, doctors, bus drivers, store clerks, etc. I used to baby sit Ebony when she was about 2 and her and her mother first came to Ambler. Danielle always was and always has been a good mother. The proof is in the way her precious daughter Ebony was, read up cause there's no one saying anything negative about the, intellegent, smiling, smart, honor roll student.....that Danielle raised in this manner.
Sarah

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2007

Don't defend mark, you know what he did to Ebony. It doesn't matter what Danielle did to his car and tires. That is not more important then a childs life horribly taken away from her because of this digusting person named Mark O'donnell. Danielle also is not innosent. She excepted O,donnell into her life and did drugs with him. And inspite of all the clues that told her that O'donnell is a creep, she still let him around her children and Ebony's life was sacerficed because of it. So please don't write comments about a monster that you think was abused from Danielle and he just could'nt take it anymore so he did this unforgivable crime. Get real and wake up a smell the coffee. Mark is that killer and Danielle was stupid enough and did not see the signs because she was on drugs too. Danielle has to live with this the rest of her life and so be it.
OHNOOOOO

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2007

RIP Ebony...Danielle become a better mother and person...Mark burn in hell...Ebony's dad, friends and classmates pray and ask God to heal your hearts...my daughter's friends all knew Ebony and she was a sweet Angel who God decided was too good for this evil world...
Jake

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Jam
Philadelphia, PA Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse |#6 Friday Dec 28
I know what she did was wrong but your information is incorrect.

you people always want to give her a pass. well, I know who was taking care of her kids when they were taken away. and she never stopped the crack cocaine use. she needs to be put away too, as she is just as guilty. tried to act like a madonna, but the truth came out.
JENNIFER

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Well who was taking care of her kids then when they were "taken away" that's the thing they were never taken away from her she had them the whole time. When she was doing whatever she was doing please don't think for ONE minute that i'm siding with her I just responding to the previous person remarks and further more I live in ambler you live where you live. I personally watched every one of her 4 children grow up. Again i'm not siding with her and since you know so much Who was taking care of them I understand your only going by what the news told you. I know what I saw personally. The fact of the matter a beautiful girl lost her life for nothing. And again no one is giving her a pass for anything.
JENNIFER

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

This response is to Jake from Fairport NY
Jake

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

the kids were taken away and I know who had them. and about Ambler,:where everybody knows your name". I lived there too, so don't think you are the expert. I don't go by the news. I have insiders that have lived in Ambler all their lives, so as I said before, we will see if she gets a pass like the last time. just like she tried to say she only snorted cocaine. BS! the truth is out and she needs to go to jail too. as the DA's office said, she is accountable for Ebony's death.
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Anyone who doesn't think crack is the reason for this disaster isn't thinking. Crackheads are the best liars and coverup artists alive. They're both guilty because of their crack use and they both need to be punished.
JENNIFER

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Regardless of what you say both of them were wrong
Jake wrote:
the kids were taken away and I know who had them. and about Ambler,:where everybody knows your name". I lived there too, so don't think you are the expert. I don't go by the news. I have insiders that have lived in Ambler all their lives, so as I said before, we will see if she gets a pass like the last time. just like she tried to say she only snorted cocaine. BS! the truth is out and she needs to go to jail too. as the DA's office said, she is accountable for Ebony's death.
Jake

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

I didn't say Mark wasn't wrong, but Danielle wasn't right and does not deserve the sympathy that so many are giving her. she also should have been questioned more thoroughly about her so-called recollections, which were printed as if they were the truth. why don't you check this out of other people who knew the real truth about Danielle Cattie.

http://whataboutourdaughters.blogspot.com/200...
Jake

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

and here is another post from another person who knew Danielle for the crackhead that she was. I will locate the thread and post that too.

theTruth said...
I really don't think this is a racial issue. of course, you can find racial themes in it, but I don't feel that's what this is about. No woman of ANY color should put their child in this position. No man of ANY color should commit such a heinous act. No child of ANY color should suffer the way Ebony did...
To anyone who doesn't believe "danny" should be held 50% responsible for this tragedy i DO know danielle, and I have only known her for a few years, and not very well-- but EVEN I knew she did drugs everyday. it's a well known fact. I have PERSONALLY called Children & Youth on her NUMEROUS times. they send out a social worker, and nothing is done. she is on probation. montgomery county knows she does coke, etc., yet they do nothing.
JENNIFER

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

To be honest with you know has sympathy for her let me tell you my girlfriend and I are tyring to start a college fund for her. Someone had the NERVE to try and take the container from the local gas station. That collection is for a honor roll student like Ebony who wants to live out their dreams. To be honest people would not donate because they thought the proceeds would go to Danielle. The will not the are going to help another child but I understand what you are saying. Throughout all the comments you just go after Danielle I'm not defending her but Mark committed the crime. Well what do you want the police to do to her that her own Conscience won't do to her. She has the rest of her life to deal with the fact that if she just let her stay home things would be different. Just like Danielle shouldn't have kids Mark should not either he did that with his daughter there. It's not just Danielle effected what about his child when she gets older and hears about her father and what he did with her there. Come on everybosy who lives in Ambler they know about Danielle and they know about Mark too.
Jake wrote:
I didn't say Mark wasn't wrong, but Danielle wasn't right and does not deserve the sympathy that so many are giving her. she also should have been questioned more thoroughly about her so-called recollections, which were printed as if they were the truth. why don't you check this out of other people who knew the real truth about Danielle Cattie.
http://whataboutourdaughters.blogspot.com/200...
Jake

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

If I am going after Danielle, it's because of her lies to protect her own neck. Most of the newspapers have only printed what she said and not what came out later that contradicted her lies. There is enough said about Mark here and elsewhere. Even the bastard white aryan nation is weighing in on this on the web, calling Ebony a half-breed. Danielle should suffer as others who know her have tried to intervene to no avail because the legal system is skewed to go after Black people. And, I know because they did it in Ambler plenty of times, and are probably still doing it. Danielle's conscience, if she actually has one, should not be used to keep her out of jail. She got the one pass in 1998, and should not get another one. Just like people want Mark to rot in jail, I want her to rot in jail, but I know she will not get a long sentence. She tried to pass off using powder coke, rather than the crack that she really was using, but the justice system finally weighed in on that saying that Black people get the same sentence for 5 grams of crack that white people get for 500 grams of powder and that it is discriminatory. So, I don't want her to get off, as she was charged for Felony crack cocaine possession before and should be jailed.

Secondly, I wish you would read your own posts and try to clarify what you are writing as part of it doesn't make sense grammatically.

Also, if you are trying to start a college fund, leave a note at the gas station that the proceeds will benefit a child at the school and to give the money to Bethlehem Baptist Church. The Pastor was talking about a similar fund, and you won't have to worry about someone stealing the jar. I don't blame people that think it may go to Danielle, and then up her nose. There was talk about the same thing regarding the funeral expenses, but that should not be necessary as a victim of a crime is entitled to money from the state. I know, as I was one and the state took care of a bill that I incurred.
JENNIFER

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

WOW, itís funny how you can talk about grammar. Because everybody is talking about the MONSTER youíre taking upon yourself to bash Danielle, WOW. We all know Danielle isn't perfect who is but Danielle told the police she was getting high too. The police had Mark in custody at the police station what did he do, he lied too. They let him out and he ran until he got caught at a family member's house on Sunday 12/9/07. So come on at least she was honest with the cops about her drug usage. The only thing that Mark could say was I did drop her off at 6 am which was a lie. It also was written on the container that proceeds would not go to Danielle then people donated. I took the jar out of the gas station and later someone tried to come and take the jar. People want to help her pay her bills and stuff like that but no one wants to give Danielle anything because they know what she'll do. I know that we don't see eye to eye about this situation but let's not forget that Ebony lost her life for nothing. The MONSTER is where he belongs in jail hopefully he'll get ALL the protection that he needs. Because we all know that Ebony needed protection from his sick ass. Ebony lost her life to a sick and horrible person who he doesn't remember doing anything to her. Please he lied about not raping her and then what happened the TRUTH came out he did. On top of all the other things he did to her. So finally he KILLER is in jail and that's one less MONSTER on the street
Fort Lauderdale FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2008

You do not have to bash Danielle Cattie the truth will speak for itself. As I stated Danielle tried to have sex with three years ago just to appease Mark. I knew of her cocaine abuse then, but since I do not have relations with this woman. Her drug addiction did not concern me. My only concern at that time was Mark and why he wasted his time with this woman.

But then, when you have a woman who will do anything to keep a man coming around. IE; sexual perversions such as sexual conduct with friends or relatives. Lewd and lascivious acts of sexual depravity multiple partners. This woman came into the room I was sleeping in, this after catching a late flight to Philadelphia International and Mark picking me up and we hung out for a few drinks. Now why would this woman come into the room I was asleep in and crawl into bed with me.

Oh I know, because I was there. Naw, that isn't the reason because Mark spoke to me later about that. So open your eyes to the fact that all caucasians are not the innocent little angels you want them to be. Also I am not into crack or crack heads and if you were to check your data before opening your lame mouth and inserting you hoof. You might not come off as a feeble minded sheeple, like the lemmings who still believe that Iraq had something to do with 09/11/2001.

Here is a simple solution to resolve your issue of too much crap between the ears. Reach over your head and firmly grab your ears. Now pull real hard and when you hear the pop. That will be the sound of your head being released from your rectum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blue Bell Discussions

Search the Blue Bell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 min Sen Bob Casey 51,398
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr T kprbutt 3,556
Judge: Collection firm's fees illegal (Mar '08) Tue silly rabbit 36
Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation Tue lady 3
arrest kids and parents who do bad Apr 18 parents need to parent 1
Statement by Virginia Tech's President (Apr '07) Apr 18 parents need to parent 6
Reading the warning signs, making the campuses ... (Apr '07) Apr 17 is that your real name 2
•••

Fire Warning for Montgomery County was issued at April 23 at 7:27PM EDT

•••
•••

Blue Bell News Video

•••
•••

Blue Bell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blue Bell People Search