Man Found Guilty Of Killing, Raping H...

Man Found Guilty Of Killing, Raping Honor Student

There are 70 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Man Found Guilty Of Killing, Raping Honor Student. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

The man accused of killing an honor student was found guilty of first-degree murder and rape Thursday morning, setting the death-penalty phase in motion, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
REEREE

Harleysville, PA

#105 Jun 6, 2008
moved 13 years ago wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine what the "whole story" would be. We already know that she sleeps with and smokes crack with A#pes. What could you possibly add, moron? When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas...along with the fruits of your own wrongdoing.
A#pes and that is meaning what? please get a life!!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#108 Jun 7, 2008
joe wrote:
Geez. I didn't know that Mark O'Donnell's own father went to prison for killing a woman. Also, years ago, Mark O'Donnell himself served time in California for attempted murder. The man is a menace - I hope that jail without parole means just that. And Ebony's mother, well, she appears to be one cold "mother."
Well, "justice" has been served for poor Ebony.(Not that I believe justice can ever be served in cases like this.) Let's hear if Mr. O'Donnell's DNA matches in the Fowler murder case.
Who are you? You seem to know a lot about the Fowler family case, more than what the family knows.
Anon

AOL

#111 Jun 7, 2008
blameitontherain wrote:
<quoted text>
So prior to that man raping, strangling to DEATH a 14 year old PROMISING young girl.....he was what "A nice man". You need to pray your eyes be enlightened. He had enough sense not to rape and kill his own 4 year old daughter after watching porn. Disgusting for you to defend that child molestor. You need to STFU immediately
@blameitontherain, as someone who KNEW the defendant for THIRTY YEARS, I think I'm more knowledgable about the subject at hand that you are. I did not excuse anything he did. What happened to Ebony was horrendous and no one, especially a child, deserves to suffer like that. I WAS THERE the day they found her body in Blue Bell and I WAS THERE in court when they showed the pictures of her bruised and broken body. YOU DON'T KNOW SH#T!!!

I do not know how Mark could commit such a horrendous crime. The man I knew was kind, gentle, and smart. The man I knew was a loving husband and father, the mand I knew did not do drugs. There was obviously a side to him that I did not know. The man who I've shared holiday dinners with, celebrated birthdays and weddings with, and mourned at funerals with, was lost to drug abuse and mental illness (which the family has a history of, anyone familiar is well aware of what happened with Mark's father).

I am not excusing Mark's behavior or minimalizing the hoorors that Ebony suffered. I'm stating a simple fact. Mark bandaged my cuts and kissed them better when I was a child, Mark screened my boyfriends and protected me when I was in high school, Mark cared for my great-grandmother every day until her death as she struggled with diabetes and had to have her leg amputated. Mark was a good man to me and did many good things. One can argue whether the drugs made him a monster or whether they simply let out the monster which always lurked within, but it's pointless. What has happened cannot be undone, and he will pay the penalty. I hope the occurrances of this week give Ebony's family some closure and allow them to begin the healing process. My heart goes out to them and I pray for them daily.

I can grieve for them just as I can grieve for the loss of a man I loved dearly. It is much easier for people to judge when they have no emotional attachment to anyone involved. I, unfortunately, have emotional attchment to EVERYONE involved. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE. SO YOU, BLAMEITONTHERAIN, CAN STFU!!!!
Anon

AOL

#112 Jun 7, 2008
cattie has alot of nerve wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you! That's exactly what I am saying.
Say what you want about her, but it's wrong of you to accuse another poster of being a drug addict simply because they defended Danielle. Grow up.
blameitontherain

United States

#113 Jun 7, 2008
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
@blameitontherain, as someone who KNEW the defendant for THIRTY YEARS, I think I'm more knowledgable about the subject at hand that you are. I did not excuse anything he did. What happened to Ebony was horrendous and no one, especially a child, deserves to suffer like that. I WAS THERE the day they found her body in Blue Bell and I WAS THERE in court when they showed the pictures of her bruised and broken body. YOU DON'T KNOW SH#T!!!
I do not know how Mark could commit such a horrendous crime. The man I knew was kind, gentle, and smart. The man I knew was a loving husband and father, the mand I knew did not do drugs. There was obviously a side to him that I did not know. The man who I've shared holiday dinners with, celebrated birthdays and weddings with, and mourned at funerals with, was lost to drug abuse and mental illness (which the family has a history of, anyone familiar is well aware of what happened with Mark's father).
I am not excusing Mark's behavior or minimalizing the hoorors that Ebony suffered. I'm stating a simple fact. Mark bandaged my cuts and kissed them better when I was a child, Mark screened my boyfriends and protected me when I was in high school, Mark cared for my great-grandmother every day until her death as she struggled with diabetes and had to have her leg amputated. Mark was a good man to me and did many good things. One can argue whether the drugs made him a monster or whether they simply let out the monster which always lurked within, but it's pointless. What has happened cannot be undone, and he will pay the penalty. I hope the occurrances of this week give Ebony's family some closure and allow them to begin the healing process. My heart goes out to them and I pray for them daily.
I can grieve for them just as I can grieve for the loss of a man I loved dearly. It is much easier for people to judge when they have no emotional attachment to anyone involved. I, unfortunately, have emotional attchment to EVERYONE involved. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE. SO YOU, BLAMEITONTHERAIN, CAN STFU!!!!
You speak with a double tongue. What is known is that "Mr. Personality" your uncle/cousin was NOT loving to Ebony Dorsey the night he slaughtered her. Fine hold on to your memories of how "good" he was but please keep it to yourself. Ever heard the saying "dont let your good be evil spoken of". Obviously, this is the case for the man who bandaged your wounds and mourned at funerals. Ebony never got that chance AZZ ANON.
WHS Class of 1969

AOL

#116 Jun 9, 2008
The 40th reunion of Wissahickon High School class of 1969 should be interesting. O'Donnell's brother and cousin were in that class along w/Cattie's mother.
wigglers

United States

#117 Jun 9, 2008
I think everyone can agree that this whole thing is the white man's fault!
cattie has a lot of nerve

United States

#123 Jun 10, 2008
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about her, but it's wrong of you to accuse another poster of being a drug addict simply because they defended Danielle. Grow up.
The shoe may well fit as her associates have been and may still be doing drugs. There are witnesses.
cattie has a lot of nerve

United States

#124 Jun 10, 2008
WHS Class of 1969 wrote:
The 40th reunion of Wissahickon High School class of 1969 should be interesting. O'Donnell's brother and cousin were in that class along w/Cattie's mother.
Really... Who goes to those things?
cattie has a lot of nerve

United States

#125 Jun 10, 2008
blameitontherain wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak with a double tongue. What is known is that "Mr. Personality" your uncle/cousin was NOT loving to Ebony Dorsey the night he slaughtered her. Fine hold on to your memories of how "good" he was but please keep it to yourself. Ever heard the saying "dont let your good be evil spoken of". Obviously, this is the case for the man who bandaged your wounds and mourned at funerals. Ebony never got that chance AZZ ANON.
No, haven't heard of "dont let your good be evil spoke of". And, you aren't the forum po-po. Just like cattie is going to met up with Big Bertha who will fashion something for her in the wood shop. Octoberfest is coming! Clang clang will be the music when they lock that deviant liar up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Jul 11 Tweetyg542 113
News Cosby's retrial on sex assault charges set for ... Jul 8 Zach 2
News Jury questions posed during Bill Cosby's sex as... Jun 27 Just Sayin 20
News Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby's criminal tria... Jun '17 SSSSSATIN 5
News Cosby judge declares mistrial as jury deadlocks... Jun '17 xra eyes 1
Every day I don't take a drink or use drugs is ... Jun '17 Bill W 2
Mistrial Declared in Cosby Trial Jun '17 hey hey hay 3

Blue Bell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Bell Mortgages