Polls Open in Pennsylvania

There are 6 comments on the Apr 22, 2008, WUSA Washington, DC story titled Polls Open in Pennsylvania. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Hillary Rodham Clinton invoked Pearl Harbor, the Berlin Wall and Osama bin Laden as she reached for a victory in Pennsylvania's Democratic presidential primary to recharge her comeback effort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#1 Apr 22, 2008
Obey you mama and vote Obama!
whowouldhavethun k

Bellevue, MI

#3 Apr 22, 2008
If Osama wins, this nation will have reached its low point. If this muslim wins the democratic nomination, then our only hope is that McCain will win the election. I, along with millions of others, will go Republic just to make this happen. How can anyone think Osama is an honest "American" with his going to a church for 20 years, "learning" from a racist "preacher" plus having ties to a terrorist. What more could be wrong with him?

No more pain, vote McCain!

P.S. If you know who your real father is, then do vote for Osama. I am pretty sure he won't get many of those votes!
waugie

Florence, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2008
Obama is not what any of these media people as of late are portraying him to be. first he was the second coming of JFK. Three months later he is being called a terrorist and a racist without ever being convicted of a crime. Wow, that is amazing the way they the media builds them up to take them down. It is almost heartless. He is more than likely a good man that has made some great points during the campaign. Is he the best choice for president of the U.S.. Probably not at this point. We need someone with the ability to keep the the world guessing if he will respond to a threat with force or diplomacy. It is one of the only deterents we have left. He in my eyes is too nieve to deal with the radical mideast crisis we are seeing today. They know he will always choose diplomacy first which gives them the advantage of our next move. In other words he shows his hand before the draw when noone else at the table does. The world is too rough a place regardless if you are a repulican or a democrat to be that nieve. The saddest thing is that I do think that Hillary and McCain have more backbone in this way but, they both disapoint me on economic issues. Once again no true standout in this election.

Waugie
http://terroristplanet.com
MSANTANA

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2008
wow
frazil

Bowie, MD

#6 Apr 22, 2008
whowouldhavethunk wrote:
If Osama wins, this nation will have reached its low point. If this muslim wins the democratic nomination, then our only hope is that McCain will win the election. I, along with millions of others, will go Republic just to make this happen. How can anyone think Osama is an honest "American" with his going to a church for 20 years, "learning" from a racist "preacher" plus having ties to a terrorist. What more could be wrong with him?
P.S. If you know who your real father is, then do vote for Osama. I am pretty sure he won't get many of those votes!
Holy smokes: Do you live on another planet, or are you so truly oblivious to the world around you that you really think Obama is a muslim? There certainly are good arguments for voting or not voting for someone, but being muslim isn't one of them.(Oh by the way, he isn't muslim and never has been, but that's beside the point)
completely democrat

Langhorne, PA

#7 Apr 22, 2008
whowouldhavethunk wrote:
for someone who seems to KNOW your politics and what they stand for you should at least know who your hating on....and that would be obama....OSAMA is the terrorist!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Ramsey Fri Friends 2
Tonya Ramsey Apr 23 Friend from the past 1
Review: Sell-All-Cars COM LLC Apr 22 honest joe 1
Debate: Marijuana - Norristown, PA (Aug '10) Mar '15 Jennipher 19
morabito bakery too cheap to fix equipment (Oct '10) Mar '15 Jimmy The Greak 14
News Police: Pa. man fatally stabs co-worker, writes... Feb '15 johnk22 1
News Judge: Collection firm's fees illegal (Mar '08) Feb '15 silly rabbit 44
More from around the web

Blue Bell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE