Girl named Christina white dissapear ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2GFRS

Lenoir, NC

#23 Oct 12, 2012
why is there no information to be found on Christina White beyond what has been posted here on Topix? Was she ever found?
Curious

Asheboro, NC

#24 Oct 14, 2012
2GFRS wrote:
why is there no information to be found on Christina White beyond what has been posted here on Topix? Was she ever found?
i asked that same question and she isnt listed on the caldwell county sheriffs dept page under cold cases like Sandra Bryant is. So they either closed the case or they solved the case. i dont know
I dont understand why she wasnt mentioned on the other Topix that talked about Sandra Bryant and those other girls. Did you go to the link i posted to the other Topix from Lenoir?
GV4L

Greenville, SC

#25 Oct 28, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
i asked that same question and she isnt listed on the caldwell county sheriffs dept page under cold cases like Sandra Bryant is. So they either closed the case or they solved the case. i dont know
I dont understand why she wasnt mentioned on the other Topix that talked about Sandra Bryant and those other girls. Did you go to the link i posted to the other Topix from Lenoir?
I remember the Mother of the murdered girl Christina, I think her name was Naomi. She worked at the western sizzling in Lenoir. Her daughter's killer was put to death, in the 90's, I think.
Unsolved

Asheboro, NC

#26 Nov 12, 2013
They was another girl went missing in the same time frame not too far away, she went missing from 1970 name of Sherri Lee Truesdale agae 14.........
BatonBeauties

Semora, NC

#28 Dec 8, 2013
I was about 10 at the time (mid 70's) and me and my cousin played in this old house on JM Craig Rd. One day we discovered that the walls and floors in this old house had been covered in bloody satanist sayings. When we reported to our parents they called the sheriff's office. I was told later it was blood from some dogs and cats that was found slaughtered at the time on the Goat Farm Rd. Rumors were it was from a want to be devil worshiping group of young people in the neighborhood. I believe it may have been mentioned in an local paper article a the time.
Hot Sauce

Rocky Mount, NC

#29 Jan 2, 2014
Murderers, Ford Gragg-Kenneth Church-Edward Huskey.It was not satanic..........it was a cover up to hide the evidence for them......Helen Huskey worked for the P.D..........THEY KILLED TWO WOMEN!.........Ford Gragg and Edward Huskey ( Babe ) still are true friends and they often visit Edwards sister for drug transactions. Ford lives about two blocks from Helen......Ford and Edward are petifiles and are known to molest children and women. Both are drug dealers and child molesters.Edward is a mastermind thieving. Him and Ford promote young boys to do hist. They use the girls as children as sex slaves. Helen never was a good cop..........her and some other officers stole money from drug dealers and split it up. Gets very deep, VERY!
Glory

United States

#31 Friday Jul 29
Hot Sauce wrote:
Murderers, Ford Gragg-Kenneth Church-Edward Huskey.It was not satanic..........it was a cover up to hide the evidence for them......Helen Huskey worked for the P.D..........THEY KILLED TWO WOMEN!.........Ford Gragg and Edward Huskey ( Babe ) still are true friends and they often visit Edwards sister for drug transactions. Ford lives about two blocks from Helen......Ford and Edward are petifiles and are known to molest children and women. Both are drug dealers and child molesters.Edward is a mastermind thieving. Him and Ford promote young boys to do hist. They use the girls as children as sex slaves. Helen never was a good cop..........her and some other officers stole money from drug dealers and split it up. Gets very deep, VERY!
It is amazing that everyone in Lenoir knew about Ford and Edward and Helen covering it up and this has never been solved. Helen is no longer in the PD but it is well known she Edward who is nicknamed Babe and sister Patricia all are bad to reckon with. They are theives, child molesters, murderers and druggies. The list goes on. People also suspect Helen and Edward of killing their own brother Clinton. As long as they are free Lenoir is a very dangerous place.
Glory

United States

#32 Friday Jul 29
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

YES as we are now founding on there has been more girls than just Christina found on Goat Farm Rd. or very near. walking distance.!! And on the other forum they do talk about the cult stuff as well, but also there is also a lady says she knows whom killed Sandra Bryant on the other Forum " the Sandray whom was dragged from Goats Farm Rd, to Dry Ponds Rd." please look at the working link i put on this page, and you can go read about the other girl, or girls.

I wouldnt take my chances and get on that Goats Farm Rd!!" and i actually lived very near it, and didnt know it because i was a child then, however i used to walk home from the Sawmills School unknowing about Goats Farm rd. back in the day.
The truth is that Edward Huskey and his friend Ford were guilty of the murders. Edward was very mean and his wife was afraid to speak up even though she and the whole family knew. The sister Helen Huskey worked for the PD and she helped cover up for Edward who is better known as BABE. Helen was a bad cop and was known for stealing from drug deals and splitting money and drugs. She and Babe have been recently nmentioned in the death of their brother David Clinton...better known as Clinton because they knew he had money on his property. Helen and Edward are bad news! The good ones in the family have been known to say how embarrassed they are to be a part of this family.
Truth

United States

#33 Friday Jul 29
Its amazing after all these years this case and these people have not been out behind bars. The whole town of Lenoir knows but nothing has been done. It would be comforting to finally get these three sickos finally put behind bars. They haven't stopped and Edward Huskey and his sisters Helen and Pat continue to roam neighborhoods and steal kill whatever they can to get money. Helen has been reported killing a senoir who lived next door just for his money. Theae people are evil and crazy.
Dav

United States

#34 Friday Jul 29
Sounds like investigators need to reopen the Christina White case and do some checking on these three.
Concernef

United States

#35 Friday Jul 29
Curious wrote:
<quoted text> The Goats Farm Rd, talks about cultist on the other forum also, but in one of the comments it said Sandra was " dragged" from the Goats Farm Rd, to the Dry Ponds Rd. so it couldnt have been far apart. And i used to live in Granite Falls NC and went to Sawmills School, at any rate, they said The Dry Ponds Rd. was only 1.5 miles from where i lived and i lived walking distance from the school. If that helps. They are like 93 comments on the other forum about Sandra, and Paula, and a couple others, and there is a website to see Sandra's picture on the Caldwell County Sherriffs dept website under " cold cases" because its still unsloved whom murdered her. From my understanding she was throwed in a dump with a old washtup over top her body to view her picture and God be willing this link will work http://www.caldwellsheriff.org/coldcases.htm
Edward Huskey and his friend Ford also Sister Helen Huskey who was a Lenoir PD helped cover the crimes. Mean dangerous people and known by many to be involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 3 min State of Florida 82
slaw 47 min conrack 15
Debbie Wasserman Shultz has double digit lead 1 hr Yes Liberal 26
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 2 hr conrack 34
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 2 hr conrack 20
Mass Deportation was NEVER part of Trump's plan 2 hr conrack 14
Hypocrite Republicans beg for money they denied... 6 hr Yes Liberal 6

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance