Girl named Christina white dissapear on goat farm road in the 70s

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anon

Taylorsville, NC

#1 Jan 1, 2012
guy emailed said it was true satanic cult to blame, i cant find nothing on it, as for the cult the owners grandson said in the 70s some guys left dead animals all over the road as ahalloween prank and rumors spread from there, although I have heard of two different ppl tell me over a 2o year period they have found dogs out there gutted so prob some lone weirdo, but anyway anythign you can share would be helpful also had a vid where me a some guys went down gfr never saw anything took it off youtube because it was a long boring vid, but now seems there renewed interest as someone named blame truth project is out there but his vids look fake to me.
Matt

Farmington, CT

#2 Jan 19, 2012
is blame truth gay ive been wondering every video he gets gayer and gayer i think he is just coming out of the closet
WTF

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Jan 19, 2012
who in the F**K cares, a**hole
Lesser Evil

Casar, NC

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Perhaps the kid will build up his own production company one day. He has a lot of viewers, keep up the work, roll play, or what ever you want to call it.
pop

Half Moon Bay, CA

#5 Mar 2, 2012
I no that girl in the 30s she was my frinds
Anonymous

London, UK

#7 Oct 8, 2012
I know allot about gfr however I don't think it's safe to post this kind of information on the Internet so if you want to know, tweet to me and I'll give you my email

@themcrsuperfan

That's my twitter

Get in touch if you want to know the truth
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Christine whom? whats her last name? was it White" and isnt that about the same year and place Sandra Bryant was found on Dry Ponds Rd. near the Goats Farm.Rd.?

Have you seen the Sandra Bryant case? its still a " cold case" unsolved at the Caldwell County Sherrifs Dept. and there is a link to her also.http://www.topix.com/foru m/city/lenoir-nc/T2LV2RS7DDES1 DPFD

i was shocked to stuble across this case. And this case isnt on the Cold cases with the Sherrifs Dept.

But now i am wondering how many women or girls were killed at that same time frame?? I thought it was only Sandra Bryant until i seen this site. This could mean many others were killed in the same year, and same place their bodys were found. It could be a big connection!!

Was this case solved?
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#9 Oct 8, 2012
And how old was Christine when she was found dead? I know the Sandra Bryant was only 17 yrs old. And they say she was dragged from Goats Farm Rd. to Dry Ponds Rd in 1969. although she was last seen in Lenoir ....

Was race was Christine?
wannaknow

Hudson, NC

#10 Oct 9, 2012
could someone please tell me exactly where at on Dry Ponds Road that Sandra Bryant's body was found?

I have some friends on Dry Ponds that didn't know that a body had been found down there and now they are wondering.
hudson

Harold, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2012
I lived close to the gfr ive been there at nite not a place u want to break down at and the cult stuff is true
nonsense

Lenoir, NC

#12 Oct 11, 2012
A bunch of my friends and I went down goat farm road one night just to settle the rumors. At the time I was probably 16 or 17 since I was the one driving and it was me and 3 other girls. NOTHING HAPPENED! It's just a road with some houses and rumors attached to it. The only thing crepy about it is the old church thats there. My mother grew up around there and when she was little a group of guys put out dead animals along the road as a Halloween prank and thats where the rumor started. Theres not any cult stuff going on or anything.
2GFRS

Hudson, NC

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Aren't there two Goat Farm Roads? I know one is off Union Grove Road, but wasn't there another one off of Connelly Springs Road where the dump is now?
They call that site the Goat Farm site, and there was a road down through there before the dump was put there. Now that road is gated off.
2GFRS

Hudson, NC

#14 Oct 12, 2012
just found the answer to my own question-there are 976.21 acres of land on the GFR. It ties back into the waterfront as well. Google earth helps comprehend just how much land we are actually talking about in reference to GFR.

http://www.trulia.com/property/1066736044--Go...
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#15 Oct 12, 2012
wannaknow wrote:
could someone please tell me exactly where at on Dry Ponds Road that Sandra Bryant's body was found?
I have some friends on Dry Ponds that didn't know that a body had been found down there and now they are wondering.
The Goat Farms rd where Sandra Bryants Body was dragged to the Dry Ponds Rd. is just a rd near by the Goats Farm Rd. The dry ponds rd is near Sawmills School in granite Falls Nc.
They is a link i put up where the discussion forum was to read all about Sandra Byrant. But maybe it didnt appear right on here. Its under the Lenoir Forum like this one. All you have to do is type in your Browser " Sandra Bryant found on Dry ponds Rd in the mid 1870's and you will see it. And all the comments on the site. And actually she was found April of 1969. And another girl found near the hibriten area around the same time. And another girl Paula Bowman........personally i think they might of been a serial
killer. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/T2L... dont know why this link i put up isnt working but i do know you can type Sandra Bryant found on Dry Ponds Rd. " which is probably walking distance from the Goat Farm Rd." in the mid 1970's.
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#16 Oct 12, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/T2L... errrrrrrrrrrr my link isnt working but Here is how to just type it in your browser ..........Murdered Girl found on Dry Ponds Rd. in the mid 1970's and then u will see all the details and comments and about the other girls too, that is why i was shocked to see this forum, and why Christina White wasnt mentioned on the other Lenoir Topix?? that is werid.!!
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#17 Oct 12, 2012
okay that time my link worked so yall can go see it. And you will see how crazy it is that no one mentions Christina White on the other forum.
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#18 Oct 12, 2012

My last comment when i said errrrrrrr my link to the Sandra Bryant and the other girls LINK wasnt working that one actually did work, so you can now check it out!!

!
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
okay that time my link worked so yall can go see it. And you will see how crazy it is that no one mentions Christina White on the other forum.
The Goats Farm Rd, talks about cultist on the other forum also, but in one of the comments it said Sandra was " dragged" from the Goats Farm Rd, to the Dry Ponds Rd. so it couldnt have been far apart. And i used to live in Granite Falls NC and went to Sawmills School, at any rate, they said The Dry Ponds Rd. was only 1.5 miles from where i lived and i lived walking distance from the school. If that helps. They are like 93 comments on the other forum about Sandra, and Paula, and a couple others, and there is a website to see Sandra's picture on the Caldwell County Sherriffs dept website under " cold cases" because its still unsloved whom murdered her. From my understanding she was throwed in a dump with a old washtup over top her body to view her picture and God be willing this link will work http://www.caldwellsheriff.org/coldcases.htm
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/lenoir-nc/T2LV2RS7DDES1DPFD/ p4 errrrrrrrrrrr my link isnt working but Here is how to just type it in your browser ..........Murdered Girl found on Dry Ponds Rd. in the mid 1970's and then u will see all the details and comments and about the other girls too, that is why i was shocked to see this forum, and why Christina White wasnt mentioned on the other Lenoir Topix?? that is werid.!!
This LINK works !!! the other one before didnt but the link right before i put errrr well it DOES work!!
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#21 Oct 12, 2012
hudson wrote:
I lived close to the gfr ive been there at nite not a place u want to break down at and the cult stuff is true
YES as we are now founding on there has been more girls than just Christina found on Goat Farm Rd. or very near. walking distance.!! And on the other forum they do talk about the cult stuff as well, but also there is also a lady says she knows whom killed Sandra Bryant on the other Forum " the Sandray whom was dragged from Goats Farm Rd, to Dry Ponds Rd." please look at the working link i put on this page, and you can go read about the other girl, or girls.

I wouldnt take my chances and get on that Goats Farm Rd!!" and i actually lived very near it, and didnt know it because i was a child then, however i used to walk home from the Sawmills School unknowing about Goats Farm rd. back in the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookford Inn Rest Home 50 min call them 3
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 1 hr Central Texas Town 4,227
Caldwell social services 1 hr gogo 5
Lenoir, what a horrible place! 2 hr Hawk 8
Deep Gap Fire (Jul '14) 2 hr Dgvfd 59
Caldwell / Burke County Yard Sale. (Mar '13) 4 hr God is god 28
Lenoir police testing body cameras 5 hr Ms_Jackie_Bolick 1
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web