The most boring unpopular Mayor race ...

The most boring unpopular Mayor race of all time

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

Time sensitive office

Boone, NC

#1 Aug 28, 2013
The 3 people enrolled for Mayor of the town of Boone election are not the sharpest knives in the kitchen sink. They each have their share of flaws. How do you feel about these clowns?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2013
My vote is for Ball.
Boonie

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Ball can't find a job and has no useful skills so he might as well be mayor.

Mena has zero chance. Maybe if he offered free haircuts to voters instead of walmart coupons....no, that wouldnt work.
GoApp828

Wilmington, NC

#4 Sep 8, 2013
write-in jenny church has made it more interesting for me. this non voter is now a voter. shes hot
Alfred

West Jefferson, NC

#5 Sep 8, 2013
GoApp828 wrote:
write-in jenny church has made it more interesting for me. this non voter is now a voter. shes hot
Jenny Church has no chance. Andy Ball will get the student vote and be the next mayor.
GoApp828

Wilmington, NC

#6 Sep 8, 2013
says u post from fleetwood. so u cant vote. i am a student and we all know her. shes popular
Alfred

West Jefferson, NC

#7 Sep 8, 2013
GoApp828 wrote:
says u post from fleetwood. so u cant vote. i am a student and we all know her. shes popular
Here we go again challening people's credibility rather than addressing the issues like adults. For the record you don't know where I live. Is this what Jenny Church stands for in her campaign?

Popularity has limits. Andy Ball is more popular and has a better organized machine on the ASU campus. He will win!
WTF

Boone, NC

#8 Sep 8, 2013
GoApp828 wrote:
"She's hot" is your reason for supporting her.
Holy f**king s**t please don't vote. It pains me that people as dumb as you exist.
GoApp828

Wilmington, NC

#9 Sep 8, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again challening people's credibility rather than addressing the issues like adults. For the record you don't know where I live. Is this what Jenny Church stands for in her campaign?
Popularity has limits. Andy Ball is more popular and has a better organized machine on the ASU campus. He will win!
if u wanna know what she stands for why dont u just read her fb page. andy ball couldnt graduate college cuz he is lazy and dumb. even my professors have said that. im voting for jenny cause she has gone out of her way to tutor me since world history class at whs. both her parents are dead an she takes care of her little brother. before u judge her for being some dumb college kid running a student council election u need to figure out who she is. u will all see shes not just some girl. she is going to win campus. andy ball has no chance there nemore. jenny is about gettin rid of the machines. a lot of ppl hope she does
DsS32

Boone, NC

#10 Sep 9, 2013
I don't see anything approaching an actual platform on that page. What's her opinion on the voting changes? Zoning? Tax redistribution?
ald22

Boone, NC

#11 Sep 9, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/menaformayor101
All should consider reading the About section
Lets talk about a real campaign platform...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watauga County: New Trial Ordered For Convicted... (Mar '11) 1 hr huh 33
Governor McCrory will be at tweetsie 1 hr huh 2
When BREXIT comes to the USA. 2 hr Dick Tracy 2
NC Fishing License not necessary if on Gov't As... (Dec '06) 3 hr Justthatgood 63
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 3 hr Rock 42
The Logic Fails me: 3 hr Rock 174
Caldwell County School superintendent 6 hr OldManDan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages