Has Anybody hired Vaughn Investigations

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Anderson, SC

#1 Dec 8, 2008
Has anybody hired Jerry Vaughn Investigations ....
do they do good work?
John

North Wilkesboro, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2010
If you like poor results and inaccuracies.
bill roemer

Lancaster, SC

#3 Mar 9, 2011
mr. vaughn is highly thought of by his associates among the most respected investigators in the state based on their work with him as a top 10 agency. it's a thankless career at times. often a client wants presumed wrong doing displayed (by another)and developed information is not as the client hoped for. such wrong doing was in fact not provable or even factual. mr. vaughn is not a hired "gun" rather a professional fact finder. the fscts are what they are. among his peers, and they can be quite critical he is respected and known to be worthy of trust and confidence. vaughn is an honorable man he works hard is known as resourceful and dedicated to his duty and client.
nvmckiekcm

Greenville, SC

#4 Mar 10, 2011
bill roemer wrote:
mr. vaughn is highly thought of by his associates among the most respected investigators in the state based on their work with him as a top 10 agency. it's a thankless career at times. often a client wants presumed wrong doing displayed (by another)and developed information is not as the client hoped for. such wrong doing was in fact not provable or even factual. mr. vaughn is not a hired "gun" rather a professional fact finder. the fscts are what they are. among his peers, and they can be quite critical he is respected and known to be worthy of trust and confidence. vaughn is an honorable man he works hard is known as resourceful and dedicated to his duty and client.
everything he said. Jerry is a good man and a good investigator. I can recommend him.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2011
If it was raining outside and Bill Roemer told me it was raining, I would have to go outside and see for myself. One of the most uncreditable and un predictable person I know. Basiclly a cop wanna be because he couldn't treat people right here in Watauga County.
anon

Forest City, NC

#6 Mar 10, 2011
seems like I heard something about a hooker during one of the sheriff elections... I think he might have been charged.
william

Greenville, SC

#7 Mar 10, 2011
dont have a clue what that staement means anon, but I know Jerry. He's a nice guy, and a good detective. He's also been quite sick lately, as has his wife. Give 'em a break ya'll.
help

Iron Station, NC

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Can he pull text messages? What is his cost
william

Greenville, SC

#9 Mar 11, 2011
why dont you call him and ask him instead of asking us>??
help

Iron Station, NC

#10 Mar 13, 2011
Hey William Why don't you find another post?
Melissa

Circleville, OH

#11 Oct 8, 2013
I hired him to do some very time sensitive work. He exceeded my expectations and I would send work to him again without a thought.
Melissa

Circleville, OH

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Just to add to my previous comment. Mr. Vaughn answered his telephone every time I called. He also called me every step of the way to apprise me of the situation. He stayed on top of the situation from beginning to end and was very courteous. I really give him a ten for service and professionalism.
Scott Norris

Atlanta, GA

#13 Feb 1, 2014
Mr. Vaughn is a highly respected Christian man in the Boone area.
honesty over all

West Jefferson, NC

#14 Feb 10, 2014
He buys hookers,so what? greensboro or winston is where he was charged...

He overcharges for sub par work-What would you expect from a bald fat man? Stealth? He was hired to "bust" a woman I was banging by her ex husband. We could see him AND he was ordered to quit or face stalking charges.Very unprofessional.

Sort of an old man doing work that he is not currently capable off. Old dog new tricks.

Take a course on 2000 techniques or pass the torch...

tricks and johns

Princeton, NJ

#15 Dec 19, 2014
Jerry W Vaughn, private investigator in Boone NC, was arrested in 1986 for soliciting prostitution in winston salem NC, go read the criminal records file at the winston salem court house, the file number is-86CR37903
hooking

New York, NY

#16 Dec 20, 2014
i heard about the prostitution charge in winston salem back in 86'
jerry is very unprofessional, his work is sub par at best.. hes a fat old bald scum bag, who needs to pay hookers to have sex with him, because he can't get laid himself. he is a wanna be rent a cop, jerry w vaughn aka "private dick" aka "gum shoe man"
sherlock sleuth

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Dec 20, 2014
don't use jerry vaughn for any of your private investigation needs. he's a damn liar, and a thief, can't trust that man, i wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. there are many other options in the area, his work is mediocre at best, he aint got much experience, in todays time you gotta be up to date on new techniques, he's still stuck on the old school bullshit that don't even work or hold up in court nowadays. and just a disgusting man in general, i heard about the prostitution charge back in 1986, that kind of behavior will harm your reputation, especially in this field of work. people in this type of work should be held to a higher standard of professionalism, not a filthy gross old bald dude spending his $ hookers. aint he got a wife and chilren too ? old habits are hard to break, i bet he's still at it, kind of sad and pathetic if you ask me
Joe

Boone, NC

#18 Dec 20, 2014
17 comments in the last 6 years. 3 comments in the last 24 hours referencing an old prostution charge. It doesn't take a sleuth to figure out that the same moron is making these posts.
joe shmoe

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 21, 2014
no joe you are the moron, it looks like these comments have come from 3 different areas, from 3 intelligent people that have dug up some skeletons and factual information, and the people have spoken. freedom of speech, the facts are the facts, and i encourage everyone to go look at the file at the winston county court house, a kind person has posted the file number, i myself checked out the file and it was pretty disgusting and embarrassing.
Joe

Boone, NC

#20 Dec 21, 2014
You really aren't that bright. Just because different locations show up, your poor grammar and lack of education gives you away. I hope Mr. Kepley and Mr. Vaughn both sue you for slander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump & Jeb! In twitter war, over who loved... 3 hr Slippery Pete 5
Huckabee to meet with Kim Davis. 9 hr Meating scheduled 4
"Heaven or Hell Clerk's Case" 9 hr Backdoor Boys2 32
Never piss off OBAMA!!!!!!! 9 hr Harry Snake 4
julie and shane hilton (Jan '14) 9 hr GenitaliaCity 24
Police Officer lied about being shot at. 9 hr Arrest him 3
Trump to outsource foreign policy. 9 hr Poop servers 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages