Since: Nov 08

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Has anybody hired Jerry Vaughn Investigations ....
do they do good work?
John

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

If you like poor results and inaccuracies.
bill roemer

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

mr. vaughn is highly thought of by his associates among the most respected investigators in the state based on their work with him as a top 10 agency. it's a thankless career at times. often a client wants presumed wrong doing displayed (by another)and developed information is not as the client hoped for. such wrong doing was in fact not provable or even factual. mr. vaughn is not a hired "gun" rather a professional fact finder. the fscts are what they are. among his peers, and they can be quite critical he is respected and known to be worthy of trust and confidence. vaughn is an honorable man he works hard is known as resourceful and dedicated to his duty and client.
nvmckiekcm

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

bill roemer wrote:
mr. vaughn is highly thought of by his associates among the most respected investigators in the state based on their work with him as a top 10 agency. it's a thankless career at times. often a client wants presumed wrong doing displayed (by another)and developed information is not as the client hoped for. such wrong doing was in fact not provable or even factual. mr. vaughn is not a hired "gun" rather a professional fact finder. the fscts are what they are. among his peers, and they can be quite critical he is respected and known to be worthy of trust and confidence. vaughn is an honorable man he works hard is known as resourceful and dedicated to his duty and client.
everything he said. Jerry is a good man and a good investigator. I can recommend him.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

If it was raining outside and Bill Roemer told me it was raining, I would have to go outside and see for myself. One of the most uncreditable and un predictable person I know. Basiclly a cop wanna be because he couldn't treat people right here in Watauga County.
anon

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

seems like I heard something about a hooker during one of the sheriff elections... I think he might have been charged.
william

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

dont have a clue what that staement means anon, but I know Jerry. He's a nice guy, and a good detective. He's also been quite sick lately, as has his wife. Give 'em a break ya'll.
help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Can he pull text messages? What is his cost
william

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

why dont you call him and ask him instead of asking us>??
help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Hey William Why don't you find another post?
Melissa

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I hired him to do some very time sensitive work. He exceeded my expectations and I would send work to him again without a thought.
Melissa

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Just to add to my previous comment. Mr. Vaughn answered his telephone every time I called. He also called me every step of the way to apprise me of the situation. He stayed on top of the situation from beginning to end and was very courteous. I really give him a ten for service and professionalism.
Scott Norris

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Mr. Vaughn is a highly respected Christian man in the Boone area.
honesty over all

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

He buys hookers,so what? greensboro or winston is where he was charged...

He overcharges for sub par work-What would you expect from a bald fat man? Stealth? He was hired to "bust" a woman I was banging by her ex husband. We could see him AND he was ordered to quit or face stalking charges.Very unprofessional.

Sort of an old man doing work that he is not currently capable off. Old dog new tricks.

Take a course on 2000 techniques or pass the torch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blowing Rock Discussions

Search the Blowing Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr kitirick 56,528
blonde on wilson street 2 hr herex 41
nosey neighbor 7 hr really 9
Fed up 7 hr Blondie 5
The Alibi 8 hr Goody 2
Deep Gap Fire Department 9 hr Larry 3
why black men dont eat out 10 hr joFelder 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blowing Rock Jobs

•••