Inside man

Salem, SC

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Lances campaign is only ex employees that do not like jones. Two sgts from The dept support lance. That's it. No one else from the dept will speak to him... Believe me he is trying to reach out to people on Facebook
oh really

Kirkland, WA

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Inside man wrote:
Lances campaign is only ex employees that do not like jones. Two sgts from The dept support lance. That's it. No one else from the dept will speak to him... Believe me he is trying to reach out to people on Facebook
Wow I didn't know there were 2000 ex employees from there cause that's about the number of people he has on facebook and signed up to volunteer already. You sound desperate in your words. Trying to discredit his helpers since you can't find anything on him.
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Inside man wrote:
What's he telling people on Facebook?
Hi I'm Lance Wilson I never went to college but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#5 Aug 17, 2013
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I didn't know there were 2000 ex employees from there cause that's about the number of people he has on facebook and signed up to volunteer already. You sound desperate in your words. Trying to discredit his helpers since you can't find anything on him.
Instead of 2000 it looks more like 157 to me.
Splendid Tiger

Maryville, TN

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Gilmore wrote:
<quoted text>
What's he telling people on Facebook?
Hi I'm Lance Wilson I never went to college but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
So, is our current pervert Share Anything With A Pulse sheriff a better man because he has some college credits? What do you think, Happy?
detect this

Lenoir, NC

#7 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Gilmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of 2000 it looks more like 157 to me.
1,053 likes in the last two months since the page was started, maybe you need an eye exam or are you a detective at ccso then I can understand how you messed that up.
detect this

Lenoir, NC

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Splendid Tiger wrote:
<quoted text> So, is our current pervert Share Anything With A Pulse sheriff a better man because he has some college credits? What do you think, Happy?
Yeah for sure lol, just desperate people trying to keep the gravy train job going when they know its almost over for them.
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#9 Aug 17, 2013
detect this wrote:
<quoted text>1,053 likes in the last two months since the page was started, maybe you need an eye exam or are you a detective at ccso then I can understand how you messed that up.
You said 2000 I never went to his page I was looking at his BBQ. So am I to take it that you're not just a good liar when you said 2000? Tell us what was your logic behind that comment??? Or was it simply because you didn't have enough education to do the math? You do realize what a Facebook like is worth don't you???
Jesco White has over a million of them. lol
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#10 Aug 17, 2013
detect this wrote:
<quoted text>1,053 likes in the last two months since the page was started, maybe you need an eye exam or are you a detective at ccso then I can understand how you messed that up.
BTW that's your campaign that's made up of FORMER CCSO officers not the other camp. You sling a lot of mud to be such a so-called walk on water Christian. Paranoia will destroy ya dude if it hasn't already!!!
change is good

Wellford, SC

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Gilmore wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW that's your campaign that's made up of FORMER CCSO officers not the other camp. You sling a lot of mud to be such a so-called walk on water Christian. Paranoia will destroy ya dude if it hasn't already!!!
The Wilson camp won't need to sling mud jones is in it up to his head by his own accounts BTW I haven't heard any mud being slung by Wilson
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#12 Aug 17, 2013
change is good wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wilson camp won't need to sling mud jones is in it up to his head by his own accounts BTW I haven't heard any mud being slung by Wilson
I see you ignored the post calling you a liar but I'm not surprised by that at all.
On the Mud slinging thing, I'm sure you haven't because you've been slinging it then changing names for a long time. Why don't you just call yourself John the debtor and be done with it?
long time no see

Lenoir, NC

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Gilmore wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ignored the post calling you a liar but I'm not surprised by that at all.
On the Mud slinging thing, I'm sure you haven't because you've been slinging it then changing names for a long time. Why don't you just call yourself John the debtor and be done with it?
LOL Chris Gaytower you shouldn't cast stones about being a debtor. Hows that working for you, still living with mommy and daddy since you were canned at ccso. Hey which way are you swinging this week and I am not talking about your pathetic golf swing. I guess you think everyone on here is the same person, Well to be honest I think everyone of these posts and on the other thread are you, there cant be that many stupid people in this county. Maybe you will grow a pair and go call these people names to their face since you know who they are you should know where they live... then again you always did like to run the other way from calls when you "worked".
long time no see

Lenoir, NC

#14 Aug 17, 2013
Inside man wrote:
Inside man is a good name for you or rather inside a man LOLOLOL.
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#15 Aug 17, 2013
long time no see wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Chris Gaytower you shouldn't cast stones about being a debtor. Hows that working for you, still living with mommy and daddy since you were canned at ccso. Hey which way are you swinging this week and I am not talking about your pathetic golf swing. I guess you think everyone on here is the same person, Well to be honest I think everyone of these posts and on the other thread are you, there cant be that many stupid people in this county. Maybe you will grow a pair and go call these people names to their face since you know who they are you should know where they live... then again you always did like to run the other way from calls when you "worked".
Don't have any idea who you're talking about, but I see that you're still slinging Lances mud for him. Calling people gays I guess you and Lance think that's the Christian thing to do. lol
Newsflash: everyone isn't a CCSO deputy. Don't get drunk and drop your hose again John!!!
long time no see

Lenoir, NC

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Happy Gilmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have any idea who you're talking about, but I see that you're still slinging Lances mud for him. Calling people gays I guess you and Lance think that's the Christian thing to do. lol
Newsflash: everyone isn't a CCSO deputy. Don't get drunk and drop your hose again John!!!
LOL newsflash for you not everyone is john or lance or whoever your paranoid mind has come up with today, seriously you were calling "change is good" someone else and he or she has been on topix longer than you have. You have no idea who I am LOL. If you take anything off this site as a representation of any political candidate running for office then you are just a big a fool as you always were. Nice try but try again.
Happy Gilmore

Asheville, NC

#17 Aug 17, 2013
long time no see wrote:
<quoted text>LOL newsflash for you not everyone is john or lance or whoever your paranoid mind has come up with today, seriously you were calling "change is good" someone else and he or she has been on topix longer than you have. You have no idea who I am LOL. If you take anything off this site as a representation of any political candidate running for office then you are just a big a fool as you always were. Nice try but try again.
I'm sure you would like to think that we are all fools. lol
You're busted John.
Word is spreading very quickly about the games that the Wilson camp has been playing. That religion card you have been playing doesn't pan out real well when a candidate aligns himself with a gang of devils like yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet BLUE Home Alabama!!! 1 hr State of Florida 37
Floridiot's My Best Friend! 2 hr State of Florida 13
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 3 hr Boonelocal 24
Waco Committed In Mental Hospital 3 hr waco1909 Ceres 5
Mueller Issues Subpoena For Trump Bank Accounts 3 hr waco1909 Ceres 107
Moore wins.. Pedophile lobby organizes. 3 hr waco1909 Ceres 29
Steve Menear Tue The Bitch 32

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance