Horror Fields in Sawmills
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jennifer

Spruce Pine, NC

#122 Oct 26, 2011
Whoo Hooo, I just won tickets on the radio for the Horror Fields...can't wait to go this weekend and see if it's as scary as ppl are saying it is!
wasOk

Arden, NC

#123 Oct 26, 2011
It was ok. my kids enjoyed it, it was fun for me too, but I thought it was a little overpriced. $52 for 3 adults and 3 kids (2 were under 8 yrs old).

Since: Oct 11

Greensboro, NC

#124 Oct 26, 2011
Ive heard good things about the haunted fields and for those of you wanting to get more scares come on out to hillside horror in wilkesboro as we are just $8 per victim this fri and sat and on halloween night we are just $5 per victim if you come in costume...we are also opening next weekend fri 11/4 and sat 11/5 and will be slashing our prices to $5 for all victims....this price includes a hayride and a walk through trail
Hatchet

Black Mountain, NC

#125 Oct 27, 2011
Horror Fields Opens tonight and every night until Halloween!!!! If you have not been out to horror Fields then you are missing out. This is the last 5 days of the halloween season. Support your loacl haunts. Scare Fair in hickory. Terror by the creek in vale, Bethlehem haunted woods, rhodhiss haunted park, midway wicked woods in statesville, camp fear in hidnight trail of fear 2 in newton.

If your looking for a fast 3 haunts to hit in one night horror fields the haunted park and haunted woods all are the same area you can hit these 3 in one night. We hope to Scare you soon!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Mocksville, NC

#126 Oct 27, 2011
think outside the box to get the most out of your haunting experience......visit the hillside!! we are waiting...def support the local haunts but if it leaves you thirsting for more then take the short journey to wilkesboro ....also spookywoods in high pt is as bout as good as they come..
hatchet

United States

#127 Oct 29, 2011
horror fields is open tonight come get your scare on
Jennifer

Bostic, NC

#128 Oct 30, 2011
Thanks to "The Big Dawg 92.1" I got to experience the "Horror Fields" for myself tonight, we could not have went if not for the free tickets because I got layed off, but for those complaining about the price it's worth it if you can afford it I had the best time I've ever had at a haunt tonight even though we froze our butts off...definatly hoping they have it again next year and that I have a job so I can experience it again :)
Bobby

Morganton, NC

#129 Nov 2, 2011
I STILL THINK IT SUCKS.
Jennifer

Stanley, NC

#130 Nov 2, 2011
I still think it rocks and looks like theres more postive feedback than negative on here so I guess your opinion really doesn't matter much...hope to come out again next year Hatchet I can't wait to see what you guys are going to do next Congrats on a successful year :) :) :)
Bobby

Morganton, NC

#131 Dec 5, 2011
Here it is Dec 5th and they still have signs up for there haunt please take they down.
I agree

United States

#132 Dec 5, 2011
Bobby wrote:
Here it is Dec 5th and they still have signs up for there haunt please take them down.
I agree but their signs on the billboards are still up because nobody has rented the space. As for the other signs they are eye soarers. At this point people should be able to lay them down beside the road. It reminds me of the campaign signs that are up months after the election.
Journey Girl

Morganton, NC

#133 Dec 5, 2011
Because it is a on going business. Get over yourself already. Can you not let it go that you lost. The billboard will be there for many years ..IT IS AN ON GOING BUSINESS...Get your own business ...and mind your own business....bahabahabaha
Bobby

Morganton, NC

#134 Dec 7, 2011
AS for the billboard that is not what I'm talking about its the signs on the road that need to be taking down.as for a BUSINESS I have one so you need to get over yourself and my BUSINESS is with the town of Saw mills. Thank You
Hatchet

Black Mountain, NC

#135 Dec 23, 2011
Let me know were they are I thought we got them all.
Bobby

Newton, NC

#136 Sep 20, 2012
Here it is This years trail SUCK as Bad as Last Years Broken guns when I went Please don't waste your time or MONEY here.
Journeygirl

Easley, SC

#137 Sep 20, 2012
Bobby from Newton, GET OVER YOUR JEALOUS SELF. EVERYBODY KNOWS BETTER.
Killer Clown

Boone, NC

#138 Oct 14, 2013
I happen to be friends with some of the people who used to work on the Haunted Factory before it became Horror Fields. It's not cool to use people to make your business gain momentum just to say goodbye when you want to change gears. I was considering going to Horror Fields this season, but after hearing the true story of how these guys who honestly thought they had a chance in seeing their creativity come to life got dumped for no good reason, I'm going to have to pass.
Journeygirl

Easley, SC

#139 Oct 14, 2013
They got dumped because they were no good at what they were doing. End of Story. If people really want to know about Horror fields go to Horror Fields.com and read reviews. Watch the videos and look at the pictures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College Republicans Against Trump 12 min TylerJ 2
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 1 hr State of Florida 41
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 1 hr State of Florida 24
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 2 hr State of Florida 95
3 proven & known cancer cures! (Jul '11) 14 hr Bradley6458 40
"Prove I'm racist" Gov.LePage said! 15 hr State of Florida 4
Hypocrite Republicans beg for money they denied... 18 hr Guest 13

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance