Horror Fields in Sawmills
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#21 Oct 4, 2011
Not cool huh - there is the pot calling the kettle black. I have just begun - that is all I have to say. Save the money folks, there are lots more attractions around more deserving of your time then lining the pockets of those have not earned it nor do they deserve it.
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#22 Oct 4, 2011
Whitney Ashe wrote:
<quoted text>
No different people doing this, the guy running it has been wanting to do this for a very ong time and has a lot of talent for this kind of stuff I was amazed at how good the make and effects were...totally worth checking out!
And, truth be know, the money behind it is still the same - just different front men.
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#23 Oct 4, 2011
Sinister Gates wrote:
I think I'll go this weekend I've heard so much about this place, they also got this killer customized Hearse that they bring to all the car shows to promote the place I love that thing... and I've talked to the owner is pretty cool as well and the videos on YouTube rock! Check them out if you get a chance you'll see what I'm talking about.
Sad - the guy who found them the hearse got shafted.
BootLeggar

Clayton, NC

#24 Oct 4, 2011
You Seem To Know So Much About It. Please Tell Us More.
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#25 Oct 4, 2011
BootLeggar wrote:
You Seem To Know So Much About It. Please Tell Us More.
I would love to - look me up on facebook under CLAM and we can discuss more - there is lots to be said - just not here.
Hatchet

Lenoir, NC

#26 Oct 4, 2011
Sam I know that not to be true so if you could tell us what parts you didnt like, Maybe we can work on it. This should be NO prob. If you really came to the trail.
Mike

Lincolnton, NC

#27 Oct 4, 2011
Hatchet you have to igore half the people on here they are frauds, and love to try and start something, all the good comments on here are sincere and I think you guys have a great thing going some people get jealous when someone has a sucessful business venture that appeals to the public like you guys have created I think they are just pissed that they didn't come up with a good idea for a business like you have. Love the fields man keep up the good work and hope you have a great season!
Hatchet

Lenoir, NC

#28 Oct 4, 2011
Thanks mike, I do believe you are right. If people go to our
Facebook
twitter
website
youtube

You can CLEARLY see that the Horror fields team is not a fly by night haunt like some that we have had in Cladwell co. before. We haveworked very hard people can see for themself. Come see us this weekend.!!!!
Journey Girl

Morganton, NC

#29 Oct 4, 2011
Really Clam!!!..I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE U SAID THAT. u r runing your reputation by what you just said...your opinion is not the only one ...YEAH WHY DON'T U TELL US WHAT U KNOW...13.00 WITH A 3.00 COUPON IS THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN...YOU DONE PISSED MAMA OFF NOW
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#30 Oct 4, 2011
Journey Girl wrote:
Really Clam!!!..I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE U SAID THAT. u r runing your reputation by what you just said...your opinion is not the only one ...YEAH WHY DON'T U TELL US WHAT U KNOW...13.00 WITH A 3.00 COUPON IS THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN...YOU DONE PISSED MAMA OFF NOW
So Be it - I have a reputation of being truthful - if you would like to get into a character debate then you name the place and time - thank you and have a good day.
Jason Dentino

Lincolnton, NC

#31 Oct 4, 2011
Wow...really Clam? As much stuff as we have done for you, to help you, and this is how you act? I am disappointed.

Seriously, we know our haunt isn't the greatest in the world. It's our first year and yea, some things are not going to work perfect. That is why the cost is only $13. And as said earlier, there are $3 off coupons. We would love to hear honest complaints, that would allow us to work on our weaknesses. If you can give us some specific issues, please do. We want to make this as good as possible.
WitchyWoman

Lenoir, NC

#32 Oct 4, 2011
Best haunt EVER!!! I was horrified to the point of shaking! Make-up & costumes are freaking AWESOME!!! Mark definitely made all the right changes to make this haunt the BEST ever in Caldwell County! Apparently, he stepped on a few toes in the process... so be it. Horror Fields IS, and WILL BE a success!!!
Journey Girl

Morganton, NC

#33 Oct 5, 2011
Sam must be friends with Clam and Ken...The deal is Clam and his team presented their ideas for a haunt and they were not picked by the owner...GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!
Journey Girl

Morganton, NC

#34 Oct 5, 2011
Clam u can't even begin to measure up to my Character...With that...I would be wasting my time trying to prove something that is obvious. Your prime time is over....OVER....get used to it.
well

Forest City, NC

#35 Oct 5, 2011
Is the only one in Caldwell County this year?
And to WitchyWoman, are you associated with them or is this honest feedback? I'm just looking for something fun to do with my teens that want break the bank this year. Thanks
hatchet

United States

#36 Oct 5, 2011
well i havnt heard of any others but mt hollow may open and also scare fair is open thats in hickory
Nicholas

Lincolnton, NC

#37 Oct 5, 2011
Clam I can't believe you're saying such mean things about these guys you used to be such a sweet nice guy, I guess you've changed just because they pissed you off isn't any reason to dis thier business. I think it's a great haunt and well worth the money especially with them $3 off coupons where else can you go and have a great time for $10 around here and it is a great haunt.

Clam what happened to that nice honest guy I used to know? Well big guy I wish you well but if this is who you are now I don't think I'll have any further dealings with you and I know you know who I am so don't act like you don't or I'll have to put your dirty laundry on here.
well

Forest City, NC

#38 Oct 5, 2011
Ok, thanks Hatchet. Yeah I heard a couple friends talking that the one on Zacks Fork want be open this year, & yeah we've done Scare Fair before too. I know my teens are wanting to hit you guys up, so maybe this weekend or next, we can come check you guys out! We went to 1 in Wilkesboro, they were pretty good. And for me, its easier to pay for the smaller attractions as opposed to Tweetsie or Scarowinds. Plus I get to spread it out over a few weekends, lol.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#39 Oct 5, 2011
Doesn't take much to scare you hicks.
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#40 Oct 5, 2011
Nicholas wrote:
Clam I can't believe you're saying such mean things about these guys you used to be such a sweet nice guy, I guess you've changed just because they pissed you off isn't any reason to dis thier business. I think it's a great haunt and well worth the money especially with them $3 off coupons where else can you go and have a great time for $10 around here and it is a great haunt.
Clam what happened to that nice honest guy I used to know? Well big guy I wish you well but if this is who you are now I don't think I'll have any further dealings with you and I know you know who I am so don't act like you don't or I'll have to put your dirty laundry on here.
Sorry Nicholas - I try to be a nice guy - but the truth is, one will never walk right after a major screwing - and this is the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Supporters: White Supremacists 2 hr Slippery Pete 88
slaw 4 hr Heavy 0 1
betty austin (Jul '14) 6 hr The man 91
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 8 hr Curious 51
ERIKA is heading for Florida. 15 hr Yes Liberal 5
Houston Deputy executed last night. 15 hr Yes Liberal 3
High School Football Time Again Fri Lobster 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages