curiousofyou

Crouse, NC

#1 Sep 27, 2011
Does anyone know anything about this ?
Is it going to be worth paying to go?
BootLeggar

Clayton, NC

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Go To Thier Website. Horror fields.com . Check It Out.
CLAM

Morganton, NC

#3 Sep 28, 2011
If you knew what I know -I wouldn't waste my time
Oh Kay

Enfield, IL

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Do tell.
Whitney Ashe

Morganton, NC

#5 Sep 29, 2011
That place is awesome some of the scariest stuff I've seen in a long time, they have some wicked props and thier make up work looks so real it's definatly worth paying these guys have worked all year making this one of the best Haunted places in NC. I think I'll go a few times...check out thier videos on YouTube too!
wondering

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2011
R the people doing this the same ones that did the haunted factory last year?
Whitney Ashe

Morganton, NC

#7 Sep 30, 2011
wondering wrote:
No different people doing this, the guy running it has been wanting to do this for a very ong time and has a lot of talent for this kind of stuff I was amazed at how good the make and effects were...totally worth checking out!
hatchet

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Sep 30, 2011
CLAM Thats not cool man But Everyone come out and see for your self. Its well worth the money and the guys running this have over 30 years exp. in haunts.
Hatchet

Lenoir, NC

#9 Sep 30, 2011
Ok guys We just had our first night and I want to post ALL... all feed back that came from Facebook. I will try to do this every few days we are open.

1.just left from there it was pretty sweet worth checkin out then ride up to Taylorsville to camp fear and check us out XD!!!

2.Drove by...the guy by the road is a great idea...he scared my little kids..hope you have a successful first night! Hope to make it out :)

3.Had a great time and my son cant stop talking bout how scared he was lol thanx for the good time...

4.Awesome job guys!!!!

This was put on my facebook and horror fields facebook you can see it for yourself. So I want everyone to just give us a chance.

MUCH HAUNTER LOVE!!!
well

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Oct 2, 2011
Bump thread. Did anyone go this past weekend? If so, how was it?
curiousofyou

Bostic, NC

#11 Oct 3, 2011
is there a big crowd

Since: Oct 11

Lenoir, NC

#12 Oct 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
Are they not going to open the haunted factory this year????
Mike

Lincolnton, NC

#13 Oct 3, 2011
Went this weekend it was wicked, if you haven't been yet there's plenty of time the crowds arn't that big yet but, I'm guessing as Halloween nears they will get bigger, it's the best haunt I've ever been too especially for it to be here in Caldwell Co. and I know a few of the people that run it and work it these guys have worked hard on this to make it the best haunt around if you go let me know what you think about it I think you'll agree it's well worth the money for what these guys are offering nothing like it around here thats for sure!
self promotion

Ashburn, VA

#14 Oct 3, 2011
sounds like this thread was set up to self promote
well

Lincolnton, NC

#15 Oct 3, 2011
I am in no way associated with this plac., I am just curious, as to what folks thought about it, before I spend my money.

Since: Jun 10

Christ, NC

#16 Oct 3, 2011
I think I'll go this weekend I've heard so much about this place, they also got this killer customized Hearse that they bring to all the car shows to promote the place I love that thing... and I've talked to the owner is pretty cool as well and the videos on YouTube rock! Check them out if you get a chance you'll see what I'm talking about.
Hatchet

Lenoir, NC

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Thanks Guys Im so happy you are liking horror fields. Yes we have worked very hard on this. And its not the Best... YET But I feel like we are worth the money. Thanks for all the kind words and Hope to see you all out this season. I promise this is NOT For self promotion.
Pope

Charlotte, NC

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Get em hatchet !!! The heck with all the haters !! I will you guys the absolute BEST !!!! Good luck to u all
maybe

San Jose, CA

#19 Oct 3, 2011
maybe

maybe not
sam

Lincolnton, NC

#20 Oct 4, 2011
Its the worst Haunt iv'e been to in years these people have no idea how to run a haunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 29 min State of Florida 470
betty austin 54 min betty austin 19
Expose so called "Christian" drunkards 1 hr Noon 14
Randy for Sheriff? LOL 1 hr givemeabreak 4
Debate: Marijuana - Lenoir, NC (Aug '10) 2 hr Waco 1909 68
Bathroom breaks in school 5 hr We are anonymous 4
Jessica (the beautiful brunette that was with B... 5 hr wondering 23
•••
•••
•••