michelle

Houston, TX

#165 Jul 11, 2013
blue gums wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well include the Hispanics as well because they hate you too and will soon run you out of this country, they already run you out of the ghettos one block at a time. Anyone would rather have a Hispanic over a black as a neighbor anyways, at least they keep to themselves and dont ruin a neighborhood over night.
Hispanics,mexicans I don't care who they like. I'm not interested in that. They may hate us but that doesn't stop them from trying to hook up with me/black women.

& whitey will leave this country before blacks do. I told you in my previous comments that God did not create this world for whitey inbreds only. You don't get to choose who can be here.

You inbreds even have the nerve to believe you are going to heaven with all the devilment you do. You barely actknowledge the lord, but you believe you belong in heaven..

Thats why you will be instinct soon.
michelle

Houston, TX

#166 Jul 11, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>so right! my dad calls them spooks.
Your dad would be afraid to call a black person a spook to their face. That black spook would whip his weak ass.
michelle

Houston, TX

#167 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Racism is alive and well in America. The proof is in Michelle.
Whitey has mastered racism like no other. Perfected it.

You whitey inbreds can dish it with EASE in your daily lives, then sleep like a baby. But you don't want it back.. Its time for you to get back what you been dishing for too long
michelle

Houston, TX

#168 Jul 11, 2013
True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a PM the other day from a poster in the "main" (the threads not about communities) topix threads and I was told that the poster here Michelle is a troll from the main board that recently got their registered screen name banned. The poster also informed me that this person calling themself Michelle is actually a retired private investigator that is "as white as the driven snow" and has went from thread to thread on the nmain board for years trying to inflame anything that was happening at the time. I myself refuse to feed this troll.
First of all there are no humans alive that are white as the driven snow. You people are PINK.

You story doesn't have anything to do with me. I am not a whitey inbred. I'm a black female. When I was born,My mother named me Michelle. I'm not the first & I won't be the last EINSTEIN!

I am no troll, I have opinions & I will express them. You dish it, but you can't take it. You're just mad because everything i say is TRUE.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#169 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitey has mastered racism like no other. Perfected it.
You whitey inbreds can dish it with EASE in your daily lives, then sleep like a baby. But you don't want it back.. Its time for you to get back what you been dishing for too long
Amazing that the white race is guilty of racism while the black race can spew their venom at others and even their own race and it goes unnoticed. Paula Deen has lost nearly everything over saying the "N" word years ago and even after a tearful and public apology, her sponsors alienated her for fear of being boycotted by the black race. The "N" word is common in the rap songs performed by black artist and sell millions of copies to the black race and that is perfectly alright. Michelle, you must realise that if you want to ever be respected you must give the same respect to others that you so adamantley demand. Calling people "whitey", "inbred", "cracker" is no different than your race being called the "N" word. For our society to be absent of racism and for everyone to be treated equally, you as need to play by the same rules, not just when it benefits your race.
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#170 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad would be afraid to call a black person a spook to their face. That black spook would whip his weak ass.
Ha right! He does it all the time and spooky just laughs it up.
michelle

Houston, TX

#171 Jul 11, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Ha right! He does it all the time and spooky just laughs it up.
Liar! black people don't take anything off whitey inbreds. thats why you bitches know not to fuck with us. We will bust your ass in a heartbeat..

I have been in too many situations in my life with chicken shit whiteys getting nervous and scard to say anything derogatory to blacks. they wait til they get home.

Plus male inbreds are very feminine and scare much easier that female inbreds.
michelle

Houston, TX

#172 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing that the white race is guilty of racism while the black race can spew their venom at others and even their own race and it goes unnoticed. Paula Deen has lost nearly everything over saying the "N" word years ago and even after a tearful and public apology, her sponsors alienated her for fear of being boycotted by the black race. The "N" word is common in the rap songs performed by black artist and sell millions of copies to the black race and that is perfectly alright. Michelle, you must realise that if you want to ever be respected you must give the same respect to others that you so adamantley demand. Calling people "whitey", "inbred", "cracker" is no different than your race being called the "N" word. For our society to be absent of racism and for everyone to be treated equally, you as need to play by the same rules, not just when it benefits your race.
That stuff with Paula Deene didn't bother blacks one bit. Its not our fault. Its a whitey that leaked the information & white people that dropped her.

You speak about equality, do you have the CNN & HLN Channels?
Are you watching that Bullshit trail?

They are making Trayvon out to be a UNVALUABLE human being. & Zimmerman a choirboy.

Nothing but inbreds testifying. That didn't even know Trayvon. Everybody knows what happened. A person would have to be ignorant dumb & deaf not to know Zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer!
State of Florida

Salisbury, NC

#173 Jul 11, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Ha right! He does it all the time and spooky just laughs it up.
In this, I admire the blacks that he calls "spooky" who laugh because they know better than to whip an old man's ass.
yeah right

Enfield, IL

#174 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! black people don't take anything off whitey inbreds. thats why you bitches know not to fuck with us. We will bust your ass in a heartbeat..
I have been in too many situations in my life with chicken shit whiteys getting nervous and scard to say anything derogatory to blacks. they wait til they get home.
Plus male inbreds are very feminine and scare much easier that female inbreds.
That's funny because history is full of examples of whites hanging, beating and out right making you do as we say and take it with a smile. The only reason its not that way now is the government finally stepped and made us stop. Why couldn't you little wimps stop us for a hundred years when no one was protecting you huh. Now what. Better hope they keep protecting your pathetic race.
michelle

Houston, TX

#175 Jul 11, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny because history is full of examples of whites hanging, beating and out right making you do as we say and take it with a smile. The only reason its not that way now is the government finally stepped and made us stop. Why couldn't you little wimps stop us for a hundred years when no one was protecting you huh. Now what. Better hope they keep protecting your pathetic race.
Slavery was a different time.
Black people didn't have any guns we were in a strange land. You can't fight a weapon. The law is to protect whitey. You whiteys won't do shit now.

I'd just like to know why you inbreds are so scard of blacks now. You scard inbreds would not talk that hot shit to a black persons face. You make all your BRAVE comments on the internet. Internet gangsters!

I could walk up to a white bitch right now & slap the shit out of her & she wouldn't do anything but cry & call the police.
michelle

Houston, TX

#176 Jul 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text> In this, I admire the blacks that he calls "spooky" who laugh because they know better than to whip an old man's ass.
No black person will laugh at being called "spooky" we are not goofy like that. We do not laugh at racist comments We would set that inbred straight, make him piss his pants after we get through with him verbally, he would know not to do it again.

But I doubt an inbred has the balls to say that to a black person, unless he a policeman.

Who told you that inbreds fatther is old?
michelle

Houston, TX

#177 Jul 11, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text> In this, I admire the blacks that he calls "spooky" who laugh because they know better than to whip an old man's ass.
Old to me, is around 60 years. If liliesdaughters father is under 60 he can take a good ass whipping.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#178 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people didn't have any guns we were in a strange land. You can't fight a weapon. The law is to protect whitey. You whiteys won't do shit now.
I'd just like to know why you inbreds are so scard of blacks now. You scard inbreds would not talk that hot shit to a black persons face. You make all your BRAVE comments on the internet. Internet gangsters!
I could walk up to a white bitch right now & slap the shit out of her & she wouldn't do anything but cry & call the police.
Funny how you have turned this Forum into a racist issue and nothing about Zimmerman or Martin. I think you are just looking to stir the racial problems we have and possibly you may not even be a black female. Either way, the way you conduct yourself and talk to others of a different race, you are an embarrassment to any race and you would be the one that deserves the slapping.
say what?

Lenoir, NC

#179 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you have turned this Forum into a racist issue and nothing about Zimmerman or Martin. I think you are just looking to stir the racial problems we have and possibly you may not even be a black female. Either way, the way you conduct yourself and talk to others of a different race, you are an embarrassment to any race and you would be the one that deserves the slapping.
Exactly.. This thread should be focused on a teenager being shot by a man claiming self defense.. Race is not the issue. I don't think race played a role in the tragedy yet we allow the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton create a media frenzy of the situation. This case was decided early on by the investigating parties as self defense yet to appease the instigators that profit from racial tensions Fl decided "special prosecutors" would take over. This is the true racism. The man is on trial not because he's guilty but because of a political agenda. Only in America.
michelle

Houston, TX

#180 Jul 11, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you have turned this Forum into a racist issue and nothing about Zimmerman or Martin. I think you are just looking to stir the racial problems we have and possibly you may not even be a black female. Either way, the way you conduct yourself and talk to others of a different race, you are an embarrassment to any race and you would be the one that deserves the slapping.
This forum was already racist. you can't see your racism because its normal & COMFORTABLEfor you to spew your racism. but when you get it back you can't deal with it.

No inbred is gonna slap me without ending up in the hospital.
State of Florida

Salisbury, NC

#181 Jul 11, 2013
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny because history is full of examples of whites hanging, beating and out right making you do as we say and take it with a smile. The only reason its not that way now is the government finally stepped and made us stop. Why couldn't you little wimps stop us for a hundred years when no one was protecting you huh. Now what. Better hope they keep protecting your pathetic race.
Thank God that the Radical Republicans of the Reconstuction period enacted the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the Constitution to end slavery, equal status in citizenship and voting rights. Do you believe in a system of fairness to all or one of a dominant race? If the latter is your choice, then someone like Hitler or Stalin is your man. I had to counter with this thought, but now time to get back to the Zimmerman/Martin case.
michelle

Houston, TX

#182 Jul 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what?"]<quoted text>
Exactly.. This thread should be focused on a teenager being shot by a man claiming self defense.. Race is not the issue. I don't think race played a role in the tragedy yet we allow the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton create a media frenzy of the situation. This case was decided early on by the investigating parties as self defense yet to appease the instigators that profit from racial tensions Fl decided "special prosecutors" would take over. This is the true racism. The man is on trial not because he's guilty but because of a political agenda. Only in America.[/QUOTE]

That fat bitch should be in jail. bottom line. this has nothing to do with AL & Jesse. he murdered a teen because he was black & all you inbreds think about is yourself. EVERYTHIBG IS NOT ABOUT WHITEY.THIS IS ABOUT TRAYVON & THAT MANIAC KILLER.

This is not about you. Its about Parents of a dead teen wanting the murderer to take his fat ass to prison where he belongs.
State of Florida

Salisbury, NC

#183 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Old to me, is around 60 years. If liliesdaughters father is under 60 he can take a good ass whipping.
I doubt he even does what she says. If he does, she has a duty to correct his behavior. A mature person would correct him if for no other reason than to keep him out of a great degree of danger.
yeah right

Enfield, IL

#184 Jul 11, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's said anything about slavery. Im talking about just recently as the 1960's and 70's. You couldn't do jack without the national guard watching your back every place you went. You all had access to guns then but still were beaten and hanged left and right until it became a "hate crime". The government is the only reason you walk around running that mouth now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 8 min Ben 9,434
Mexicans parking in front yard 9 min Johnny 20
jason liberio 4 hr takejasontojail 1
Brown Mountain Aliens 5 hr yet again 14
Panama City Spring Break 2015 8 hr David53g 1
No GOFUNDME for arrested officer. 9 hr Alien Watcher 346
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park (Apr '14) 13 hr Aint working for ... 56
More from around the web

Blowing Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]