michelle

Houston, TX

#123 Jul 9, 2013
Let me ask you, would you even had given a damn if Martin had been killed by another black you know like the hundreds killed by black on black violence every year.

Whites kill each other all the time also. you can't just pretend blacks are the only ones killing.

White kids kill each other also, they just don't wanna report it all to the media because they are white.

If a black would have killed Trayvon he would be in JAIL! They didn't even wanna arrest Zimmerman. thats why this blew up to what it is.

Trayvon didn't do anything wrong. You feel black people should just be killed for no reason and no one should go to jail. We love our children just like you love yours.

You whiteys have EVIL dark hearts to believe blacks don't deserve justice
michelle

Houston, TX

#124 Jul 9, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>Well if all the whites are in jail for murder then we have a big murder problem in this country, bigger than I thought. How can you argue with logic like those numbers are from "whitey" and are all lies lol. The FBI releases data all the time along with other agencies and they are checked by yet other agencies and then many times by private agencies so lots of lying going on somewhere. Not just many whites but many blacks never see a jail cell like they should but that's what you get with liberal judges.
As long as the federal government has been supporting and helping blacks with every program under the sun why would they actually lie about numbers and make themselves and you look bad? Looks like they would want to prove their projects have worked so in short I dont think so. Let me ask you, would you even had given a damn if Martin had been killed by another black you know like the hundreds killed by black on black violence every year. Fix your own race before you start on another, fix your own communities and stop blaming someone else. MLK didn't advocate blaming anyone or asking for help, he only asked for the same chance everyone else has to do better and what have you or anyone else done with his dream. You have bigger problems with people in your own race killing and poisoning your own people than you do with "whitey".
You whiteys have a HUMONGOUS superiority complex. You need to do some research on the history of the white man.

There is no race in existence that have killed more than whites. Your rant about black people is a laugh. Our menace is peanuts compared to your evil and destruction in the world throughout your existence.
michelle

Houston, TX

#125 Jul 10, 2013
Do not ignore the obvious wrote:
Sad in Deed!
Sad that after multiple break ends in the community; all committed by young black men that the community had to have a community watch program.
Sad that Travon Martin instead of answering Zimmermanís questions respectfully about why he was there and were he was going had to act like a punk calling him Cracker.
Sad that Travon had to attack Zimmerman for no reason.
Travon got what he deserved because of his own actions no one elseís.
Why do you white people french kiss dogs? All that dog saliva in your mouth has disentegrated your brain.
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#126 Jul 10, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you white people french kiss dogs? All that dog saliva in your mouth has disentegrated your brain.
Can we stay on the Topic of George Zimmerman please?
michelle

Houston, TX

#127 Jul 10, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Can we stay on the Topic of George Zimmerman please?
Just like an inbred. You can't make the connection to understand my point because you are a bias white devil. Did you read that comment?

Are you capable of understanding the value of people who are not white? No, you are not because your people are the spawn of satan.
michelle

Houston, TX

#128 Jul 10, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Can we stay on the Topic of George Zimmerman please?
My concern is for Trayvon senseless death. I only want that cold blood murdering fat pig to go to prison for life. & get his ass beat til he hangs himself in his cell.
law office

Boone, NC

#129 Jul 10, 2013
It simply comes down to this, regardless of what happened up to the moment of the shooting. Did Zimmerman fear for his life or great bodily harm? If so then he is justified in killing martin, including the fact that martin was unarmed. If he was not in fear of his life or great bodily harm then he is not justified. Now blacks and whites both ask yourself this question. If someone stronger and in much better shape than you was on top of you beating the crap out of you AND you feared for you life or great bodily harm what would you do? Would you shoot if you felt your life was endangered? Would you lie there and take it wanting on cops not knowing how long it would be? Speaking of cops. We all know that law enforcement is reactive not proactive. Almost never is someone caught "in the act". No fault of law enforcement. There are simply not enough of us. Now should Zimmerman have followed Martin? Probably not. Would anyone of us would have done it? Probably so. Hell i would have stopped him and asked him what he was doing. But that is me. If i see someone in my neighborhood i dont reconize i find out about them. I live in in mostly white area and people i ask about are white so it not racist. It is just me being aware and suspicious of people that arent normally there. I may end up making a friend or i may be able to provide law enforcement with info on that person if need be.
Calloway

Forest City, NC

#130 Jul 10, 2013
You know my grandmother taught me respect, always lend a helping hand and no matter what never judge a person by the color of skin. She said judging is left up to the lord but we are all human. Just treat people the way you would want to be treated. There is alot of evil in the world she said but always start your day with the lord. She was my hero. I just wish people would get along with each other. I know somebody will give me the devil for this but that's ok because i still have those values today. And i have helped a many of people from all different races. Have a blessed day.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#131 Jul 10, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like an inbred. You can't make the connection to understand my point because you are a bias white devil. Did you read that comment?
Are you capable of understanding the value of people who are not white? No, you are not because your people are the spawn of satan.
You maam are possibly the most racist person I have ever encountered. Anyone can see that through your comments you are not concerned about the facts of this case or who is really at fault. We have a court system that is appointed to cases like this and they have the responsibility to represent all of us in determining who is guilty and who is not. You have already convicted Zimmerman while you have no facts or proof of what happenned between he or Martin but only that "whitey" is to blame. People like you are the ones that keep the racial tendences in our society alive and make me sick to my stomach to hear your racial rants about white people. Trust me, you are no better than the ones that you condemn.
michelle

Houston, TX

#132 Jul 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You maam are possibly the most racist person I have ever encountered. Anyone can see that through your comments you are not concerned about the facts of this case or who is really at fault. We have a court system that is appointed to cases like this and they have the responsibility to represent all of us in determining who is guilty and who is not. You have already convicted Zimmerman while you have no facts or proof of what happenned between he or Martin but only that "whitey" is to blame. People like you are the ones that keep the racial tendences in our society alive and make me sick to my stomach to hear your racial rants about white people. Trust me, you are no better than the ones that you condemn.
There are no people more capable of racism than whites, You wrote the book

funny how you missed all the racist comments geered toward a dead Trayvon.

I am a REALIST! The procecution witnesses & the defense witnesses are 99.9% white. They are all there to get Zimmerman off.

They are making Trayvon out to be Mike Tyson & Zimmerman out to be Shirley temple.
If a white man walked up to a black woman & brutally raped her in front of 50 white witnesses. he would be found not guilty. All of the witnesses would see is her race.
liliesdaughter

Lenoir, NC

#133 Jul 10, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
My concern is for Trayvon senseless death. I only want that cold blood murdering fat pig to go to prison for life. & get his ass beat til he hangs himself in his cell.
no way will Zimmerman do time. Prosecution didnt prove anything.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#134 Jul 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You maam are possibly the most racist person I have ever encountered. Anyone can see that through your comments you are not concerned about the facts of this case or who is really at fault. We have a court system that is appointed to cases like this and they have the responsibility to represent all of us in determining who is guilty and who is not. You have already convicted Zimmerman while you have no facts or proof of what happenned between he or Martin but only that "whitey" is to blame. People like you are the ones that keep the racial tendences in our society alive and make me sick to my stomach to hear your racial rants about white people. Trust me, you are no better than the ones that you condemn.
Michelle is not the only one to blame for being racist as the pendulem swings both ways and whites on here have made nasty racists comments about blacks. I am white and certainly do not fit into the category of "white devil" as it has been my endeavor in life to reapect people for who they are and not by their race or color. Not excusing her comments, but I see how she could be angered into this type of reaction. The fact remains that Zimmerman followed Martin when he was clearly instructed not to by 911. Therefore, he was the aggressor in this situation which could have been avoided by letting the police arrive (who were already dispached) and conduct their own investigation. Zimmerman created this horrible situation by his following Martin when he was clearly told not to. Apparently he is an over zealous community watch captain who wanted to use this position to eventually get a job with the Sanford police. He clearly over reacted. Was deadly force necessary? That is why we have trials in the court system. Let the jury see all the evidence and rule according. That is justice, and as a result of the verdict, we all have to live with it and have faith in our system of justice.
michelle

Houston, TX

#135 Jul 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
The facts are, that racist wannabe policeman chased a black teen, brutally murdered him because he was black & for the 3 weeks of court on HLN all they are talking about is what a BAD UNVALUEABLE person Trayvon is.

You people are a EVIL RACE, you can't even see whats going on because Trayvon was black. They're acting like he was a monster & Zimmerman is little red riding hood. Take off your whitey inbred blinders & get REAL to what really happened.

michelle

Houston, TX

#136 Jul 10, 2013
That fat bitch Zimmerman hasn't shown an ounce of remorse.. Talking about it was gods will

This morning they have another inbred expert that says Zimmerman is a weak little girl and couldn't excel in his martial arts classes. And trayvon was the incredible hulk.

Whats with all these mofo white people here to judge Trayvon. they didn't even know him.

The facts are on the 911 call Zimmerman calling Trayon a coon & saying they always get away.
Zimmerman chasing trayvon in the dark
Zimmerman had a loaded gun
All those 911 calls on black men
Zimmerman having no remorse
Zimmerman thinking hes a white man
Zimmerman telling too many lies etc etc..
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#138 Jul 10, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle is not the only one to blame for being racist as the pendulem swings both ways and whites on here have made nasty racists comments about blacks. I am white and certainly do not fit into the category of "white devil" as it has been my endeavor in life to reapect people for who they are and not by their race or color. Not excusing her comments, but I see how she could be angered into this type of reaction. The fact remains that Zimmerman followed Martin when he was clearly instructed not to by 911. Therefore, he was the aggressor in this situation which could have been avoided by letting the police arrive (who were already dispached) and conduct their own investigation. Zimmerman created this horrible situation by his following Martin when he was clearly told not to. Apparently he is an over zealous community watch captain who wanted to use this position to eventually get a job with the Sanford police. He clearly over reacted. Was deadly force necessary? That is why we have trials in the court system. Let the jury see all the evidence and rule according. That is justice, and as a result of the verdict, we all have to live with it and have faith in our system of justice.
It is only normal for people to strike back when attacked, either verbally or physically as Zimmerman did. Michelle has no dog in this fight only that she feels she has to defend her color. I am certain that what ever judgement that is made through the determination of the jurors in this case, the color of either persons skin will not be the reason for their decision. Only those that continue to bring up the race card are those that are racist and wearing the blinders.
michelle

Houston, TX

#139 Jul 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>It is only normal for people to strike back when attacked, either verbally or physically as Zimmerman did. Michelle has no dog in this fight only that she feels she has to defend her color. I am certain that what ever judgement that is made through the determination of the jurors in this case, the color of either persons skin will not be the reason for their decision. Only those that continue to bring up the race card are those that are racist and wearing the blinders.
The color of Trayvons skin is the reason hes dead & the color of Trayvons skin is the reason Zimmerman will get a pass for murdering him..

You inbreds live in WHITE WORLD or something where its ok to kill black people & black people should just allow strangers to chase us in the dark & if we don't submit & obey commands, shoot us.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in WHITE WORLD! You people are truely touched by the DEVIL.
Stopper

Gastonia, NC

#140 Jul 10, 2013
Michelle, what has happened to you personally that has caused you to hate white people so badly? You claim that you are white yourself, so isn't that a little bit counter productive? I am white because I was born that way. People of color are of darker skin than whites because they were born that way. I am no better than my brothers and sisters of color, and they are no better than I am. Somebody somewhere has got to stop the racist cycle. I personally have long ago. I believe the biggest part of racism is fear. People fear what they don't understand. Both cultures have vast differences that make it challenging to find common ground with. If we are ever going to thrive as brothers and sisters, we are going to have to learn the skills to cope with each other. All races are here to stay, wouldn't you agree?
michelle

Houston, TX

#141 Jul 10, 2013
Stopper wrote:
Michelle, what has happened to you personally that has caused you to hate white people so badly? You claim that you are white yourself, so isn't that a little bit counter productive? I am white because I was born that way. People of color are of darker skin than whites because they were born that way. I am no better than my brothers and sisters of color, and they are no better than I am. Somebody somewhere has got to stop the racist cycle. I personally have long ago. I believe the biggest part of racism is fear. People fear what they don't understand. Both cultures have vast differences that make it challenging to find common ground with. If we are ever going to thrive as brothers and sisters, we are going to have to learn the skills to cope with each other. All races are here to stay, wouldn't you agree?
When did i say I was an inbred, Pedo?
Black people don't fear white people. You people are too transparent. You believe God created this world for you & you think you own the world.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#142 Jul 10, 2013
Racism is alive and well in America. The proof is in Michelle.
Stopper

Gastonia, NC

#143 Jul 10, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
When did i say I was an inbred, Pedo?
Black people don't fear white people. You people are too transparent. You believe God created this world for you & you think you own the world.
There will be no further comment from me madam. I showed you
respect as a human being and addressed you properly. I will not be disrespected like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park (Apr '14) 4 hr Frank 48
Gym 6 hr Juan 1
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 8 hr SJW 8,093
camper 9 hr ronnie jones 1
mdi 10 hr Megg 1
Shooting at Food Lion 18 hr Dick Scabass 165
Jack in Box Closing 19 hr Jaxx 47
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web