Brandi

Lenoir, NC

#488 Jul 15, 2013
maggie wrote:
I;m getting to spell like michelle Travon should have stayed home and smoked his pot and he still would be alive
What type of id concealer are you using and how many names do you have? Just asking?
michelle

Houston, TX

#489 Jul 15, 2013
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>if a black kills a black is that racist to you
Thats a stupid question. If a white kills a white is it racist?

White kids kill white kids all the time. The media only talks about school shootings though, its more than that.. You people act like whiteys don't kill each other. Some are gang members in chicago & some are criminals.

we love our kids just like you love yours. The media just hypes up black crime & won't report most white crime.

but You can't just go around shooting people just because they are black. Thats what Zimmerman did. He needs to rot in jail.
True Story

Asheville, NC

#490 Jul 15, 2013
Kim Kardashian tweeted after the verdict "No Justice". I guess she forgot that her dad was OJ's lawyer!!!
whooooooo

Maiden, NC

#491 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU inbred. You think you are so special. You're just a Pink DEVIL.
Is the word inbred all you can say ?Get over it the jury did what they were ask to do.Like the o.j case .I didn't like the out come but I wasn't on the juryno more than you were on this one.
michelle

Houston, TX

#492 Jul 15, 2013
Score wrote:
the hate from the slime called michelle-gail-allen-martel never slows down.what a lowlife.
I don't know why you inbreds keep calling me Gail. You just can't deal with the truth about being DEVILS.
michelle

Houston, TX

#493 Jul 15, 2013
whooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>Is the word inbred all you can say ?Get over it the jury did what they were ask to do.Like the o.j case .I didn't like the out come but I wasn't on the juryno more than you were on this one.
Ojay was involved in a murderer. he payed someone to kill Nicole. I don't get into domestic violence. Cause i don't understand why a woman would stay with an abusive man. All black people didn't agree with that verdict DUMBASS.

Trayvon didn't do anything wrong. He was just walking. Why would killing him make Zimmerman a HERO?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#494 Jul 15, 2013
Let's see.Obama is half white.Obama is half black. so he's black Zimmerman is half white. Zimmerman is half Hispanic. so he's white ?
liliesdaughter

Newland, NC

#495 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ojay was involved in a murderer. he payed someone to kill Nicole. I don't get into domestic violence. Cause i don't understand why a woman would stay with an abusive man. All black people didn't agree with that verdict DUMBASS.
Trayvon didn't do anything wrong. He was just walking. Why would killing him make Zimmerman a HERO?
George Zimmerman, the hero? I don't recall anybody on this forum calling him that, but I'll be the first.
Troll Scum_LLC

Cantonment, FL

#496 Jul 15, 2013
ALERT!

***michelle is actually a white supremacist poser stirring up race hate in a reverse psychology mode***
Amber

Lenoir, NC

#497 Jul 15, 2013
liliesdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman, the hero? I don't recall anybody on this forum calling him that, but I'll be the first.
You are a sad sack of inbred shit. Your also all over those DSS Food Stamp thread. Stop wasting your time on the internet being a hater and try scraping up some money to buy some groceries.
maggie

Columbia, MD

#498 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
know one is calling him a HERO.Killing
michelle

Houston, TX

#499 Jul 15, 2013
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>Travon should have stayed have smoked his pot.He would still be alive
You're not wrapped to tight.
Quentin Sparlings

Cantonment, FL

#500 Jul 15, 2013
Perhaps.

But the fact of the matter is that she is correct.
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not wrapped to tight.
He shoulda stayed home & got high.
michelle

Houston, TX

#501 Jul 15, 2013
whooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>Is the word inbred all you can say ?Get over it the jury did what they were ask to do.Like the o.j case .I didn't like the out come but I wasn't on the juryno more than you were on this one.
I don't give a shit about oj. I wish you bitchs stop bringing up OJ. OJ was a sell out.
& Yeah, inbred is all I can say. I'm just addressing you respectfully by what you are. If you don't like my comments don't read them.
michelle

Houston, TX

#502 Jul 15, 2013
What do you people do in Lenior NC, Attend KKK ralleys? Thats a stupid name for a city. Who is Lenior some ole time KRAKKER redneck?
Concerned Citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#503 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
What do you people do in Lenior NC, Attend KKK ralleys? Thats a stupid name for a city. Who is Lenior some ole time KRAKKER redneck?
Let me get my whip, I'll show you a cranker!
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#504 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
Ironically, Le noir is French for "The black". Named it right, didn't they?
Chuck

Forest City, NC

#505 Jul 15, 2013
The police told Mr Z. to stay where he was. Help was on the way....not that it needed to be...but help was on the way. A trained officer will be there shortly.
Mr. Z decided to follow along anyways....that is not standing his ground. I don't care what color the person is...if you are being followed around a neighborhood...thru a parking lot...thru the mall....You will most likely turn around and at least visually confront the person tracing your every step.

Mr Z. said he knew nothing about the stand your ground law...yet later it was shown he had a course in which he expressed interest in learning all he could about the law.

This law basically lets whoever wins a fight walk away free if there aren't any witnesses.

As far as I see it...Mr.z disobeyed the dispatchers order when he was told to stand his ground....and not follow....yet he didn't stand his ground...he pursued.

This last part is merely speculation on my part....but I picture Mr.z standing in front of his mirror before every "Patrol" waving his gun around and spouting lines from Dirty Harry.

If he truly feared for his neighborhood he should have waited for a trained officer to respond like he was told to do.
State of Florida

Davidson, NC

#506 Jul 15, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The police told Mr Z. to stay where he was. Help was on the way....not that it needed to be...but help was on the way. A trained officer will be there shortly.
Mr. Z decided to follow along anyways....that is not standing his ground. I don't care what color the person is...if you are being followed around a neighborhood...thru a parking lot...thru the mall....You will most likely turn around and at least visually confront the person tracing your every step.
Mr Z. said he knew nothing about the stand your ground law...yet later it was shown he had a course in which he expressed interest in learning all he could about the law.
This law basically lets whoever wins a fight walk away free if there aren't any witnesses.
As far as I see it...Mr.z disobeyed the dispatchers order when he was told to stand his ground....and not follow....yet he didn't stand his ground...he pursued.
This last part is merely speculation on my part....but I picture Mr.z standing in front of his mirror before every "Patrol" waving his gun around and spouting lines from Dirty Harry.
If he truly feared for his neighborhood he should have waited for a trained officer to respond like he was told to do.
Finally, an intelligent person with keen insight arrives on the scene.
Bulldog

Greer, SC

#507 Jul 16, 2013
Chuck wrote:
"he pursued"??? Did Zimmerman not turn and head BACK to his car????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump defies Louisiana Governor to hand out PLA... 5 min Yes Liberal 94
Madison Bumgarner's Sister Deana 10 hr Stop Praying Star... 22
3 proven & known cancer cures! (Jul '11) 11 hr Bradley6458 40
"Prove I'm racist" Gov.LePage said! 13 hr State of Florida 4
Media Lies, Trump will Not Grant Amnesty to Ill... 15 hr David53g 40
Hypocrite Republicans beg for money they denied... 15 hr Guest 13
I'm Hillary Clinton & I'll Sit On Your Face 16 hr Hillary Clinton 1

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance