michelle

Houston, TX

#444 Jul 15, 2013
OG Ray wrote:
Michelle butt so big,it got two time zones!
My ass is big just like a BLACK man like it. Whiteys like his woman ass to be small & flat like a preteen girls. You like to feel like you are with a child. Whitey males are Pedos by nature
maggie

Columbia, MD

#445 Jul 15, 2013
Michelle why don't you go lay on Trayvon grave all day.That will keep your dumb mouth shut.
maggie

Columbia, MD

#446 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU inbred. You think you are so special. You're just a Pink DEVIL.
Michelle why don't you go lay by Travon's grave all day.That will keep your numb mouth shut
Concerned Citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#447 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are not afraid of ANYBODY and Zimmerman is a white man. He said it. Mexicans know hes guilty. Thats why they haven't commented on the subject.
Michelle, You must not be aware of the one drop rule. Ask your grandmother. If a person has any black blood in then then they as designated as black on legal documents. Zimmerman is 1/2 Latino so why would the same guidelines not apply to him? He is Latino, brown skin and all. I am guessing that you have color TV so you know this. The next race war is going to be between the Latinos and Blacks. Get ready Baby!
Believe it

Fleetwood, NC

#448 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
afro Sheen??OMG. I googled lice & whitey has you inbreds thinking oil & grease keeps lice out of black peoples hair. We don't get lice whether we use oil or not. Cause we are not spawns of satan. I don't use oil I use moistering creme in my hair. I have never had lice no matter how dry I keep my hair inbred.
Fact: lice are ONLY attracted to clean hair, look it up. White childrens' parents make them bathe daily, instead of running wildly around the hood getting filthy while you lay on your fat a$$. The only thing you teach your children is hate and how to be a thug then blame the white devils when they don't succeed, but atleast their dirty nappy heads will be lice free!
maggie

Columbia, MD

#449 Jul 15, 2013
What about O.J getting away with killing two white people?I guess that was ok.
SFL Ann

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#450 Jul 15, 2013
Michelle: Maybe u shd go back to school and learn spelling and grammar.....Getting back to the trial - I think this was about 2 hot headed men getting carried away by testosterone....Trayvon shd have called 911, but was probably afraid because he had pot on him...obviously he was eating skittles for his pot snack attack..

That particular gated community in Sanford had houses robbed 5 times before that incident....mnaybe Trayvon did it......
OG Ray

Greer, SC

#451 Jul 15, 2013
michelle,you know brothers like them white girls!dam girl you so ugly the doctor slapped your mama when yo ugly head popped out!
maggie

Columbia, MD

#452 Jul 15, 2013
Micelle if you are so great,why are your brothers dating white girls?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#454 Jul 15, 2013
maggie wrote:
What about O.J getting away with killing two white people?I guess that was ok.
O.J. should have been found guilty just as Zimmerman should have. It is not a question of race, it is a question of justice. Justice, in my opinion, was not served in either case, and even though our system is the best in the world, it also is not perfect and has failures. We can disagree all we like, but the rulings in both cases stand. We live with it.
psychiatrist in nc

Greer, SC

#455 Jul 15, 2013
The michelle poster,suffering under an enormous inferiority complex vis`a vis` white females,attempts to overcompensate via bluster and bombast.This is a common attempt of the ego to reassert a feeling of equality in a shattered psyche.
michelle

Houston, TX

#456 Jul 15, 2013
Believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: lice are ONLY attracted to clean hair, look it up. White childrens' parents make them bathe daily, instead of running wildly around the hood getting filthy while you lay on your fat a$$. The only thing you teach your children is hate and how to be a thug then blame the white devils when they don't succeed, but atleast their dirty nappy heads will be lice free!
Are you profiling me & my family inbred?

"Lice are attracted to clean hair"ROTFLMBAO!You have to believe that untruth in order to feel good about insects FESTERING in your DEVIL hair.

You inbreds always come out better than everyone, even when you are infested with bugs? Your bugs are clean.
michelle

Houston, TX

#457 Jul 15, 2013
Believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
Its comes a time when you DEVILS have to realize that you are not better than everybody. The white media makes up these lies.

Every lie is made to make the white DEVIL appear SUPERIOR. Your lice are not clean fool. They are dirty because you are the DEVILS children.
Concerned Citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#458 Jul 15, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle, You must not be aware of the one drop rule. Ask your grandmother. If a person has any black blood in then then they as designated as black on legal documents. Zimmerman is 1/2 Latino so why would the same guidelines not apply to him? He is Latino, brown skin and all. I am guessing that you have color TV so you know this. The next race war is going to be between the Latinos and Blacks. Get ready Baby!
RESPOND TO THIS MICHELLE!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#459 Jul 15, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Now white people cant go out at night?a black gangster shot and killed a white infant a few months ago.What,no outrage from you?
reverse that-Now if a black person is out at night, he is automatically a criminal?

Simple fact of what I am saying-if you're a cop, then be a cop.
If you aren't a cop, don't play hero-if you see something going down that you think is illegal, call a real cop to handle the situation. If Martin had been attacking someone initially when
Zimmerman came on him, then I could see getting directly involved that way-someone's life would be in immediate danger. Zimmerman "suspected" Martin was up to no good because Martin was someone in his neighborhood that he hadn't seen before, wearing a hoodie, and was out and about after dark. Was Martin committing a crime when Zimmerman initially engaged him? No. Did Martin double back on the man? Yes. I don't know what was going on in Martin's mind to say, but I know what would be going on in mind if I were approached under such circumstances-I'd be suspicious someone was waiting for a chance to whallup me about the head to knock me out. Would I try to be on top if something went down? Common sense tells people survival instinct kicks in.
maggie

Columbia, MD

#460 Jul 15, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
My ass is big just like a BLACK man like it. Whiteys like his woman ass to be small & flat like a preteen girls. You like to feel like you are with a child. Whitey males are Pedos by nature
Is that why black men go after white girls?I guess their tring to find a small butt
Concerned Citizen

Lincolnton, NC

#461 Jul 15, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Michelle, Where is your smack talking now?
michelle

Houston, TX

#462 Jul 15, 2013
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why black men go after white girls?I guess their tring to find a small butt
Haven't you noticed that the black men have white women with ass implants.

The white women CHASE black men & then get ass implants & lip injections to keep them.
No real man likes a flat ass. He can't take her AS IS. She has to make some changes.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#463 Jul 15, 2013
Race war. Race war. Race War. So stupid. Why would a race war break out between Blacks and Latinos? On what basis?
waco1909

Greer, SC

#464 Jul 15, 2013
PerriWinkL wrote:
<quoted text>
reverse that-Now if a black person is out at night, he is automatically a criminal?
Simple fact of what I am saying-if you're a cop, then be a cop.
If you aren't a cop, don't play hero-if you see something going down that you think is illegal, call a real cop to handle the situation. If Martin had been attacking someone initially when
Zimmerman came on him, then I could see getting directly involved that way-someone's life would be in immediate danger. Zimmerman "suspected" Martin was up to no good because Martin was someone in his neighborhood that he hadn't seen before, wearing a hoodie, and was out and about after dark. Was Martin committing a crime when Zimmerman initially engaged him? No. Did Martin double back on the man? Yes. I don't know what was going on in Martin's mind to say, but I know what would be going on in mind if I were approached under such circumstances-I'd be suspicious someone was waiting for a chance to whallup me about the head to knock me out. Would I try to be on top if something went down? Common sense tells people survival instinct kicks in.
Whites killing blacks in self defense is news.Blacks killing whites is old hat now.Following someone may be dumb,but its not illegal.Knocking Zimmerman down was assault.No crime occurred until Zimmerman was struck.Repeatedly slamming Zimmerman`s head onto the cement was also not legal.This "child" was beating the hell out of Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Liberals Pursuing Violence in America? 3 hr David53g 19
Trump is the KING of Fake News 5 hr State of Florida 6
Black Democrats responsible for over half of al... 7 hr waco1909 173
Russia. Truth or hoax by Trump. 7 hr State of Florida 12
Coal is Dead 8 hr waco1909 100
SCOUS to hear case on same sex wedding cake. 8 hr Victoria 82
Make America Great Again. 10 hr TSF 2

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance