does anyone in Caldwell County inspec...

does anyone in Caldwell County inspect motorcycles

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

tiny

York, SC

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Hi just moved to this area and was wondering if anyone in Caldwell County inspect motorcycles?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Usually my tattooed friend, any place that inspects cars, inspects motorcycles...
Jenna

Lenoir, NC

#3 Oct 10, 2013
tiny wrote:
Hi just moved to this area and was wondering if anyone in Caldwell County inspect motorcycles?
We take ours to Ricks Cycles in Valdese. It's not but 20 minutes from Lenoir.
momma

Ferguson, NC

#5 Oct 10, 2013
We go to littlee john's cycles. He's fast, no wait
Hickory

Hickory, NC

#7 Oct 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Usually my tattooed friend, any place that inspects cars, inspects motorcycles...
You would think that but I found out when trying to get a motorcycle inspected that none of the local car shops will inspect a motorcycle. Motorcycles have a different inspection and require a shop to apply specifically for a motorcycle inspection certification.
yeap

Newland, NC

#8 Oct 10, 2013
tiny wrote:
The auto repair on Main St in Hudson, beside Baker Tires inspects bikes
Web search first

Black Mountain, NC

#9 Oct 10, 2013
D&S is the name of the one in Hudson , Fowlers does, Smiths on down from KFC in Hudson , just go to Hudson they all do
tiny

York, SC

#10 Oct 10, 2013
thanks I live in Hudson, so I will check one of them out tomorrow.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#11 Oct 11, 2013
Hickory wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that but I found out when trying to get a motorcycle inspected that none of the local car shops will inspect a motorcycle. Motorcycles have a different inspection and require a shop to apply specifically for a motorcycle inspection certification.
Really? Wow. To add insult to injury, only the state sells alcohol here.Com ing from the Texas tidelands, I was shocked to see how beautiful it is here, but y'all got some unusual rules and regulations, like these"likker cycles".Of course, making these drunks drive little bitty scooters on the side of the road DOES cut down on the deadwood.....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slippery Pete's Groovy & Otherwise Musique (Nov '15) 4 hr Gin Mill 540
Support for Israel = American Bloodshed 7 hr Gin Mill 134
Chad, Bradley, and Braxton? (Aug '09) 8 hr Anonymous 12
Why yo hurt my pee pee waco? 8 hr My name dwayne 1
Maw Maw had enough of mountains!!! 9 hr waco1909 3
State Honored With NAMBLA Award 10 hr Robin 5
Cop cleared in Freddie Gray Euthanization. 13 hr waco1909 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages