jill strange being fired
disgusted

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2013
I see Jill Strange is outside city hall blaming everyone but the one to blame. HERSELF. You cannot go around threatening people when your husband got fired for using lcub labor at your house off the system. please take responsibility for yours and his actions.
no sympathy

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know you posted in the Lenoir forum (of North Carolina), not the Lenoir City forum. Try the Lenoir City forum, there are a couple of threads on it about Jill and Mike Strange. Most, including myself, agree with you.
disgusted wrote:
I see Jill Strange is outside city hall blaming everyone but the one to blame. HERSELF. You cannot go around threatening people when your husband got fired for using lcub labor at your house off the system. please take responsibility for yours and his actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are ya tired of WINNING YET! LMAO! 13 min Rock 13
Victoria accuses TSF of racism (Feb '16) 31 min Rock 52
Trump's Approvals Reach Nixon's Exit Numbers 33 min Rock 38
Can't We All Just Fart Along? 42 min Fartney King 1
Trump Bump is now a Slump 56 min Rock 27
ArborCare 2 hr Boone Guy 1
Trump will not survive the first year. 2 hr wtf 5

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance