First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick of this

United States

#25 Jun 30, 2013
Mariajuana wrote:
<quoted text> omg SHE'S IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER. Must be delusions of grandure when, as you say, she's just a pig. Or is she just a snitch? No she's CAR GIRL burning up the interstates. You sure got her number when she starts shit that she can't finish. Someday someone will jump outa the bushes at her and go boo. OK Miss Piggy, go take your meds and dream about your skinny boyfriend, even though I heard he turned you down.
reported abuse comfrimation email 76542300009-7888
sick of this

United States

#26 Jun 30, 2013
Gotcha Number wrote:
<quoted text>
Libby a detention officer Bahahahaha yeah right when fat bleached blonde retarded pigs fly!!!! BTW: There are too many spelling errors for you to be anyone except Libby!!! How many years you been doing this now??? You start a post trashing someone then it gets turned around on you so you run cry like the fat pig that you are trying to get something that you started removed!!! Looks like you would learn to keep your big fat mouth shut!!! But no you just can't do it because you have always been trash and always will be trash. You ain't never had the guts to say any of your BS to any of the people you start these posts about because you're a loud mouthed COWARD!!! What's really funny is how you know that it's you that everyone is talking about when no last names are ever used!!! That shows everyone just how guilty you are!!! You never thought of that before did you??? You're still nothing more than an overgrown saber toothed jack~0~lantern headed poster child for birth control!!! And those are your good points!!!
copy paste reported.confirmed
sick of this

United States

#27 Jun 30, 2013
all post on this form was submitted as abuse slanderous threatning harassing .
Gotcha Number

Asheville, NC

#28 Jun 30, 2013
Slanderous harassing threatening to who an internet persona?
Nobody has used a last name. Why do you feel that it's about you??? Unless you think that because all the things said are about you because they are true.
Did you report yourself for starting this thread about a woman and then slandering her??? Don't start none won't be none lardzilla!!!
stoptalkingtrash

Banner Elk, NC

#29 Jul 1, 2013
hahahahhaha wrote:
yall so funny i have to take a break . u dont have long until this post is bye bye and fyi do none of you druggies not see or have a clue thewoman you are slandering. works at ccsd as a detention officer . im not at liberty to say which one but i can say its a fact these girls your trashing there mother has a good job and is well respected. she knows about your drugs because your numbers have appeared on her phone and she has recorded conversations between you making deals and the girls. fyi brandy dont have hep she was tested neg. crystals not in this state rite now so again you must be trippin. and again dummy you are not talking or responding or getting responces from there mother! she knows all of you have thesame drug issues her kids had so she pays no attention to yoyr foolish ness that you make of yourself. each pist you make .you tell more on your self and make yourself look so envious jealous and so miserable with your life. post reported bye bye
If their mom manages a retail store in Lenoir then you are right. She is a decent respectable lady who's kids had problems. Stop talking trash about her.
sick of this

United States

#30 Jul 1, 2013
the ladys name you keep pistinh on here has children with the same names you keep saying very nasty thi gs about ! she is not pisting to topix. when she sees her name or childrens she does what she should do . she hits report abuse. this woman cant help what her grown children have done or are doing now. the lady you are trashing works and pays her bills . takes care of her husband whom is none of your business however he is dieing and she has alot too deal with. i assure you she is not pisting about this amber girl nor is she pistibg too you. she is pretty sure that the person argueing back with you is either someone who she has put away from her home or stoppped her girls from hanging with you or someone who knows you.. this lady is not fat not bleached blonde. yes she is temper mental but if you walked one day in this womans shoes and had too deal with all she has been through. your nasty words against her would make you feel bad. she has been good to many people who in return tried to run over her and when she had too stand alone .so sit down and think about how you would feel if someone was trashing your mother father daughters sons etc god bless you
Mariajuana

Lenoir, NC

#31 Jul 1, 2013
sick of this wrote:
the ladys name you keep pistinh on here has children with the same names you keep saying very nasty thi gs about ! she is not pisting to topix. when she sees her name or childrens she does what she should do . she hits report abuse. this woman cant help what her grown children have done or are doing now. the lady you are trashing works and pays her bills . takes care of her husband whom is none of your business however he is dieing and she has alot too deal with. i assure you she is not pisting about this amber girl nor is she pistibg too you. she is pretty sure that the person argueing back with you is either someone who she has put away from her home or stoppped her girls from hanging with you or someone who knows you.. this lady is not fat not bleached blonde. yes she is temper mental but if you walked one day in this womans shoes and had too deal with all she has been through. your nasty words against her would make you feel bad. she has been good to many people who in return tried to run over her and when she had too stand alone .so sit down and think about how you would feel if someone was trashing your mother father daughters sons etc god bless you
The lady they posted about does not manage a store or anything else except to keep trouble stirred up among people she actually called her friends. The law knows her and just laughs at her for her hysteria, lies, and con games she plays to get money she uses to take care of "junkies". If she's narc ing on these post she's only narc ing on herself. Why does she have people in her house to have to put out in the first place? Seen her house. The curtain rods are bent U shaped from the paranoid ones looking out cause they "thing the laws out there". A cat pisses on the carpet at the end of the sofa. The whole place smells like crack and lysol. I could go on but what the hell. Everyone know this. Oh, btw, the daughter has CANCER and we should all give money. About 10 others of of her enterauge have had only 6 month to live for the last all my life. Their attempts at pity are pitiful. Then they get angry and threaten to do violence. Go ahead report it. Your credability is no good any more fat assed narc.
Gotcha Number

Asheville, NC

#32 Jul 1, 2013
sick of this wrote:
the ladys name you keep pistinh on here has children with the same names you keep saying very nasty thi gs about ! she is not pisting to topix. when she sees her name or childrens she does what she should do . she hits report abuse. this woman cant help what her grown children have done or are doing now. the lady you are trashing works and pays her bills . takes care of her husband whom is none of your business however he is dieing and she has alot too deal with. i assure you she is not pisting about this amber girl nor is she pistibg too you. she is pretty sure that the person argueing back with you is either someone who she has put away from her home or stoppped her girls from hanging with you or someone who knows you.. this lady is not fat not bleached blonde. yes she is temper mental but if you walked one day in this womans shoes and had too deal with all she has been through. your nasty words against her would make you feel bad. she has been good to many people who in return tried to run over her and when she had too stand alone .so sit down and think about how you would feel if someone was trashing your mother father daughters sons etc god bless you
Libby you start these posts about somebody at least once or twice a week. Then it's this same old same old I'm not her but blah blah blah BS every time. Every body knows as soon as you hit send because you're the worst speller ever to post here. You're a drama queen always have been. You are to scared to say anything to peoples face so you get on here and play your drama games. All anyone has to do is ask anyone of your kids and they will tell the full story about you, how you constantly embarrass them with your drama games. Every one of your children hate you with a passion because they can't have a friend because the first chance you get you will start a mess like this about their friend. You've got one or two fellow drama queen hags that will sometimes post back to you on FB but that's it. You've drama queened so many people that you're a laughing stock in this area. When you're not doing this you are on FB telling every one that you're so sick that you're dying and have been for years. Your games all played out old girl nobody wants anything to do with you.
sick of YOU

Lenoir, NC

#33 Jul 1, 2013
Get read temper idoit. That's your downfall that's cost you your credibility. You raised those girls to be the way they are 'cause they are just like you. You need an extended vacation back to Broughtons and to stop self medicating yourself. You have said terrible things about others and done even worse things. You have cheated the goverment agencies beyond anything you could ever pay back. You had money but you supported "bad habits" of yourself and others. You hurt many people who tried to be your friends because you wanted to control them with your temper. Guess what! Shit comes back to haunt you doesn't it. You have talked about your friends' kids unmercifully, even made fun of them. You have no sympathy to others because you are always needy for a "fix" of one kind or the other. People around you die because you enable their problems other than to solve them. Get a real life and face your problems alone cause you ain't got no friends. You stank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc accused of groping Santa's reindeer 12 min waco1909 1910 10
Doug Jones: UAB sex assault victim "cynical ext... 13 min waco1909 1910 2
Texas unemployment lowest in 40 years 16 min waco1909 1910 2
The New Intolerance of Student Activism 18 min waco1909 1910 5
Noted Topix contributor Victoria injured 19 min waco1909 1910 12
FBI, DOJ can't verify Trump dossier 20 min waco1909 1910 2
I'm Sorry Waco 22 min Charlie Rose 6

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages