Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr. both from Lenoir

Jun 22, 2013 Full story: Lenoir News-Topic 144

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office charged Earl Franklin Moore Jr., 34, on Friday in the death and mutilation of Raoul Anton Dula, whose body was found Thursday morning in the front yard of a house in Baton.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
please stop

Morganton, NC

#147 Jul 9, 2013
What is it with people on here that no matter what the subject whether it is serious or not that it ends up with all of this stupid immature bickering and name calling and about religion or race.. every single post.. every single thread.. it is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen.. When I need to know about something that is going on before it comes out in our local new or paper this is a good place to go.. but then after probably no more than 5 posts for what ever the topic is.. someone feels the need to show their stupidity and say something hurtful, un-necessary, and thoughtless that doesn't even have anything to do with what's going on anyway..? Why.. Why..Why?? don't you all ever get sick of your crap.? can't you even try to act like a decent person or just stay off the internet..? I swear.. I just can't understand what you get out of it.. And I never will.
Brandi

Hudson, NC

#148 Jul 11, 2013
please stop wrote:
What is it with people on here that no matter what the subject whether it is serious or not that it ends up with all of this stupid immature bickering and name calling and about religion or race.. every single post.. every single thread.. it is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen.. When I need to know about something that is going on before it comes out in our local new or paper this is a good place to go.. but then after probably no more than 5 posts for what ever the topic is.. someone feels the need to show their stupidity and say something hurtful, un-necessary, and thoughtless that doesn't even have anything to do with what's going on anyway..? Why.. Why..Why?? don't you all ever get sick of your crap.? can't you even try to act like a decent person or just stay off the internet..? I swear.. I just can't understand what you get out of it.. And I never will.
They are just junkie girls who are too ignorant to keep up with a realistic conversation. Just in the fact they are junkies means they can't deal with reality, let alone contribute to a serious conversation. Don't you pity their children?
Wanting justice

Lenoir, NC

#149 Mar 1, 2014
Srsly wrote:
<quoted text>
And didn't she die in 2007? Anyone know what happened?
Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
mcnasty

United States

#150 Mar 15, 2014
Wanting justice wrote:
<quoted text>Number one it is none of your business what happened to my cousin now the comments you're leaving is messed up if you don't know what you're talking about please do not say anything else about my family...
f**k your family and you too!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 2 hr CZ Fan 3,035
Durham Murders (Aug '10) 16 hr psycic19 39
What is the host's name at Pancho Villa? 17 hr Scandinavian_girl 14
The old Golden Corral Building? 17 hr dosamigosbyebye 2
Can you stay at the hospitality house 17 hr V L Lawrence 5
narc (May '11) 18 hr oopsy 49
Left Lane Drivers 23 hr witchdoctor 11
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match

Blowing Rock People Search