Heard it was his girlfriend
Curious

Lenoir, NC

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Whats her name?
Web search first

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jul 3, 2013
It's a sad day for his family I am sure his mother is upset . Hard working lady.
ASSMAN

Hudson, NC

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Cynthia Hewitt Chisholm has been charged with his murder/
I wonder why she killed him?

http://www.whky.com/news.asp...
enuffofit

Matthews, NC

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Its sad that steve died but you can't keep beating on the women everyday looks like she had took enough of it and stood up for herself
latown

Davenport, FL

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Has anyone heard the truth on why she shot him
ASSMAN

Hudson, NC

#8 Jul 4, 2013
http://www.newstopic.net/news/local/x17780831...

Looks like she was showing her ass and shot him in the leg and neither one of them had enough sense to call 911 and try to slow the bleeding.

Web search first

Huntersville, NC

#9 Jul 4, 2013
ASSMAN wrote:
http://www.newstopic.net/news/ local/x177808314/Cynthia-Hewit t-Chilsholm-charged-with-murde r-in-shooting-of-Stevenson-Pat terson-Jr
Looks like she was showing her ass and shot him in the leg and neither one of them had enough sense to call 911 and try to slow the bleeding.

-shooting-of-Stevenson-Patters on-Jr
Obvious you were not there,
ASSMAN

Hudson, NC

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Web search first wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious you were not there,
Nope sure wasn't were you???
There were witnesses though did you actually read what they had to say?
Lolo

Ellenboro, NC

#11 Jul 7, 2013
latown wrote:
Has anyone heard the truth on why she shot him
Heard he was beating on her no man has the right to put they hands on a female. So as self defense she shot him in the leg, it could have been in the head but the leg as in self defense purposes, she did it for her own safety. no one will ever know the whole story.
buck

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 7, 2013
dude lolo practice what you preach man. no man has the right to put their hands on a woman. aint that right lolo.
Ty Dula

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Half yal people don't know Steve or Ollie? Yal just gettin on here profiling? And yal talkin bout gangsta? You all are Internet gangster. The only reason you all are talking shit is because you all are sitting behind computer desk...so what If they where in the streets. Some people are as well educated, some people where just raised different? Nobody is the same right? They chose to do what they did on a day to day basis? Steve was by no means a woman abuser? Ollie was by no means a big time drug dealer? Nobody deserves to be done the way the where! If it was the other way around Ollie would be a murderer and yal would want him to fry? But it's self defense to shot a guy a day after they had got into it? I see half you'll aren't well educated. Hell if you watch the first forty eight you'd know a little but about self defense? And just how many restraining orders do u think she hAd? Lol there was never hardly ever physical violence if they did get into it? And to think racism doesn't exist lol everyone has to answer to god for each and every wrong thing they do no mAtter what right? So neither person that committed the murders can judge the life span of others right? So yeah justice will be served? 10-4 over and out
Reality Check

Lenoir, NC

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Ty Dula wrote:
Half yal people don't know Steve or Ollie? Yal just gettin on here profiling? And yal talkin bout gangsta? You all are Internet gangster. The only reason you all are talking shit is because you all are sitting behind computer desk...so what If they where in the streets. Some people are as well educated, some people where just raised different? Nobody is the same right? They chose to do what they did on a day to day basis? Steve was by no means a woman abuser? Ollie was by no means a big time drug dealer? Nobody deserves to be done the way the where! If it was the other way around Ollie would be a murderer and yal would want him to fry? But it's self defense to shot a guy a day after they had got into it? I see half you'll aren't well educated. Hell if you watch the first forty eight you'd know a little but about self defense? And just how many restraining orders do u think she hAd? Lol there was never hardly ever physical violence if they did get into it? And to think racism doesn't exist lol everyone has to answer to god for each and every wrong thing they do no mAtter what right? So neither person that committed the murders can judge the life span of others right? So yeah justice will be served? 10-4 over and out
I did know both of the victims and they were both basically scum. Even if I didn't know them their criminal records, which are public information, are easily accessible on the internet. These "victims" karma finally caught up to them. Like Tupac said "Live by , Die by". Simple as that. Oolie was nothing more that a pill head dope boy himself and got caught up in a bad drug deal. Very sad. Steve just recently got out of prison for selling drugs. As far as I'm concerned the streets are a much safer place with less drugs without them. As far as gangsters are concerned, neither one of these guys were gangsters or gangstas, but merely posers. The people that are "acting" so upset about their deaths are posing as well. Just looking for something new to gossip about. If you really cared for these men you should of had a talk with them while they were alive and tried to help them change their ways. Now 10-4 that!
thetruth be there

Stanley, NC

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I did know both of the victims and they were both basically scum. Even if I didn't know them their criminal records, which are public information, are easily accessible on the internet. These "victims" karma finally caught up to them. Like Tupac said "Live by , Die by". Simple as that. Oolie was nothing more that a pill head dope boy himself and got caught up in a bad drug deal. Very sad. Steve just recently got out of prison for selling drugs. As far as I'm concerned the streets are a much safer place with less drugs without them. As far as gangsters are concerned, neither one of these guys were gangsters or gangstas, but merely posers. The people that are "acting" so upset about their deaths are posing as well. Just looking for something new to gossip about. If you really cared for these men you should of had a talk with them while they were alive and tried to help them change their ways. Now 10-4 that!
Well these boys had a Mother and sometimes you can talk to your children but they will do what they want to do. And so you think that its ok for someone to lose a child because of drugs or an idiot to kill your child because their so addicted to drugs that they take a life well I don't understand there a lot of drugs that are in Caldwell county and you think that 2 Guys that are dead are going to chance the drugs situation in Caldwell County well you thought wrong and I hope that you never have to lose a love one because I guess you don't have a heart and also people do change just because they have a rap sheet don't mean the will always do the things that they do some learn from their actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin chambers, lenoir,nc standing in the figh... 8 min Thecobra84 28
Immigrants 21 min theatist09 36
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 51 min TSF 3,006
NTNWS 10-26 meth 1.jpg 1 hr LOL 27
So you stupid Rs think Mr. Obama has not done a... 2 hr David53g 39
Justin chambers fighting Gangstalking and sland... 3 hr YousocrazyJustin 12
Justin chambers lenoir nc ckfaa to back the fig... 3 hr Elvis hates thieves 14
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match

Blowing Rock People Search