Two men charged in Friday rapes

Two men charged in Friday rapes

There are 4 comments on the Watauga Democrat story from Sep 7, 2013, titled Two men charged in Friday rapes. In it, Watauga Democrat reports that:

Two men have been charged with simultaneously raping two female acquaintances at a Queen Street apartment Friday night, according to the Boone Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watauga Democrat.

Boone, NC

#2 Sep 9, 2013
If convicted neither of them should see the outside of a prison cell again. We're way too soft on rapist scum.
therapist the rapist

New York, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2015
those who rape should have their dicks cut off, at least their name googled, so that no one sleeps with them again....
ben dover

New York, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2015
the men charged with the rape are:

David Lee Weber

Jose Antonio Cuevas

Medford, MA

#5 Feb 1, 2015
We are way too soft on rapist scum. David Lee Weber & Jose Antonio Cuevas wont be getting much pussy in the state penitentiary. Freaking loser rapist scum, I hope they get raped in prison, get a taste of their own medicine, get their teeth knocked out so that they can give head all night without being able to bite down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All the Polls Show Hillary Clinton Winning... 19 min Maw Maw sara 46
FBI investigating new Clinton E mails. 34 min Maw Maw sara 9
FBI. REVIEWING Clinton email probe. 1 hr Maw Maw sara 4
Clinton caught stealing from contributors. 3 hr Vagina Munchin Hi... 9
12 yr. old rape victim: "Hillary put me through... 3 hr Vagina Munchin Hi... 5
A Right Wing *Come to Jesus* meltdown... 4 hr TSF 16
What your children can expect in Hillary's Amer... 5 hr Vagina munchin Hi... 3

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance