Dept of Justice #'s Prove Sheriff Jon...

Dept of Justice #'s Prove Sheriff Jones isn't Fighting Crime

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NCDOJ

Lenoir, NC

#1 Mar 23, 2014
The proven leader needs to find another Job, he isn't doing the one we elected him to do. On top of that he wants more money,$72,000 dollars a year isn't enough, maybe when we give him $90,000 a year, he will start doing his job?
Vote May 6

Morganton, NC

#2 Mar 23, 2014
NCDOJ wrote:
The proven leader needs to find another Job, he isn't doing the one we elected him to do. On top of that he wants more money,$72,000 dollars a year isn't enough, maybe when we give him $90,000 a year, he will start doing his job?
Those numbers are shocking!! I looked at the DOJ website and it's right there in print. These are the Sheriff's own numbers. How has this gone unnoticed for so long?
Wilson 4 dog catcher

Hudson, NC

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Funny that you give no link.
More of the Wilson Christian smear campaign led by his "pig in a poke" washout supporters that can't be named because of the shame and criminality of their past deeds. Out of all the half assed wannabe regimes ever to ever try to ride someone's coattails into a public office Wilson and his gang of wretched misfits is without any doubt the most laughable of all time!!!
Vote May 6

Morganton, NC

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Wilson 4 dog catcher wrote:
Funny that you give no link.
More of the Wilson Christian smear campaign led by his "pig in a poke" washout supporters that can't be named because of the shame and criminality of their past deeds. Out of all the half assed wannabe regimes ever to ever try to ride someone's coattails into a public office Wilson and his gang of wretched misfits is without any doubt the most laughable of all time!!!
http://crimereporting.ncdoj.gov/Reports.aspx
Choose 2012 and Submit
Choose Offenses and Clearances by Agency, Index Offenses, Clearances and Percent Cleared, 2011-2012
Choose Caldwell County Sheriff

This will be your data documentation for Burglary and Larceny

Choose 2012 and Submit
Choose Stolen and Recovered Property
Choose Property Stolen and Recovered by Type, 2011-2012

There's your links! Now where's the proof from your accusations?
catch my dog

Lenoir, NC

#5 Mar 23, 2014
Oh you mean like this,

Plus it was in the newspaper with the link to it if you can read.

I love how you want to try and call out Wilson's group when you obviously dont even know who they are but that's not even the ironic part. You want to call anyone's past criminal, shameful or misfits knowing full well what Alan Jones has working for him and has had working for him. Holy crap its nothing but disgraced rejects from other agencies that couldn't get a job as a dog catcher in a one horse town. I guess I would fight hard too knowing if I lose my job its nothing but McDonalds in my future ha ha. No sir nothing in this state is more laughable than whats up there now, just ask anyone in this state. When Caldwell is mentioned it draws laughs from mountains to coast.
Wilson 4 dog catcher

Hudson, NC

#6 Mar 23, 2014
catch my dog wrote:
Oh you mean like this,
Plus it was in the newspaper with the link to it if you can read.
I love how you want to try and call out Wilson's group when you obviously dont even know who they are but that's not even the ironic part. You want to call anyone's past criminal, shameful or misfits knowing full well what Alan Jones has working for him and has had working for him. Holy crap its nothing but disgraced rejects from other agencies that couldn't get a job as a dog catcher in a one horse town. I guess I would fight hard too knowing if I lose my job its nothing but McDonalds in my future ha ha. No sir nothing in this state is more laughable than whats up there now, just ask anyone in this state. When Caldwell is mentioned it draws laughs from mountains to coast.
When Wilson and JJ and the Wilson campaign wanting voters to boycott businesses that support Jones are mentioned there are no laughs only sneers of disgust!!!
catch my dog

Lenoir, NC

#7 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
When Wilson and JJ and the Wilson campaign wanting voters to boycott businesses that support Jones are mentioned there are no laughs only sneers of disgust!!!
I have been around Wilson and his campaign many times, I also follow his campaign Facebook page and I have yet to ever see anything about boycotting businesses and I have yet to see JJ anywhere. I mean really where did the JJ thing come from? Did BJ give you some bad information. That doesn't surprise me, they couldn't even find a dead body in a toolbox. On another note I could care less what a business does but if they are stupid enough to air their political beliefs whilst trying to run a business then I am free not to shop there.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#8 Mar 23, 2014
I have a question for each candidate: When you find the vehicle of a person missing for 10 days, would you search that vehicle?
Vote May 6

Morganton, NC

#9 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Lance Wilson, nor anyone on his campaign team, has called for a boycott of any business. I'm sure this isn't something Jones would support either, however, it's being done from his supporters to business owners with Lance Wilson for Sheriff signs displayed. Next, have you checked those links yet or just trying to divert attention from Lance's ad today?
yeah

Lenoir, NC

#10 Mar 23, 2014
TSF wrote:
I have a question for each candidate: When you find the vehicle of a person missing for 10 days, would you search that vehicle?
Back in 2010 when Jones was running for Sheriff he was quoted when asked about the Anderson case as saying "I wouldn't have changed a thing". Now as to whether he has flip flopped on that like he suddenly did about guns is a different story. I am sure he may very well claim he said no such a thing just like he is saying about his statement on letting the feds come take our firearms. Never mind how many people heard it at least his quote on the Anderson thing was actually in the paper and on the news at the time.
yeah

Lenoir, NC

#11 Mar 23, 2014
Vote May 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lance Wilson, nor anyone on his campaign team, has called for a boycott of any business. I'm sure this isn't something Jones would support either, however, it's being done from his supporters to business owners with Lance Wilson for Sheriff signs displayed. Next, have you checked those links yet or just trying to divert attention from Lance's ad today?
He will completely ignore them and start an argument on something else to divert from his miscalculation. Its the same thing they do on every thread when they get schooled. Got to love those numbers for the county crime rate and numbers dont lie just like the turnover numbers at the office.
wfcaw

Lenoir, NC

#12 Mar 23, 2014
#s don't exist. Nice try
um OK then

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2014
wfcaw wrote:
#s don't exist. Nice try
LOL you do realize all you have to do is clink on the above links and read right? I know that's hard and all but get someone to do it for you if need be.
JonesIsDone

Lenoir, NC

#14 Mar 23, 2014
Vote May 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Choose 2012 and Submit
Choose Offenses and Clearances by Agency, Index Offenses, Clearances and Percent Cleared, 2011-2012
This will be your data documentation for Burglary and Larceny
Choose 2012 and Submit
Choose Stolen and Recovered Property
Choose Property Stolen and Recovered by Type, 2011-2012
There's your links! Now where's the proof from your accusations?
Funny when you give the unproven leader what he asks for, he jumps to another subject or restarts the attacks on Wilson.
I don't blame you Jones Supporters, I wouldn't like the truth either when they show jones in such an unfavorable light.
say what?

Landrum, SC

#15 Mar 23, 2014
wfcaw wrote:
#s don't exist. Nice try
Numbers match the Dept if Justice numbers exactly, the state even calculated the percentages. Those are the exact numbers Jones reported, no magic math, just Jones numbers. It is impossible to defend such low results so I expect the Jones crew will attempt to divert attention elsewhere. They have made attempts to divert with claiming business boycotts and tossing out names that in reality have nothing to do with Lances campaign or things never spoken by lances campaign. Nice try but no cigar:) So I guess the Jones strategy is too avoid the facts, fly low, create rumors and hope the voters do not pay attention. As more facts are to come I don't see that campaign strategy working out to well for Jones "proven leadership" this time. You can only out run the truth so long before it catches up with you.
sawt

Valdese, NC

#16 Mar 23, 2014
My issue is this-when Sheriff Jones was asked point blank on his facebook page about the sex scandal at CCSO , the person asking was told that Jones would send her a private message. He is an elected official that is accountable to the whole county for public disclosure. If he could send out a private message to someone concerning the situation, he SHOULD have made it public for all to see.

That is strike one.

When asked if he would support our second amendment right to bear arms or side with the federal government, he was evasive then as well.

That is strike two.

I stay to myself and keep the law. I have no desire for it to be otherwise, but due to other people's breaking the law, I have had to
deal with law enforcement several times in the past few years. Due to that fact, I especially want someone in office who is going to be helpful
as well as effective.

Jones is two strikes in with me. How he acts right now in responding to
his present opponent in this race will determine if I have any justification at all to vote for him.

He's on thin ice.
sawt

Valdese, NC

#17 Mar 23, 2014
and for the record? I did vote for him in the prior election.
Wilson 4 dog catcher

Hudson, NC

#18 Mar 24, 2014
Vote May 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did assclown it is a thread on this very forum!!!!
More honesty integrity and outright lies coming from the wannabe Wilson LEO's
JonesIsDone

Lenoir, NC

#19 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha, Jones staff not sleeping good since their free food begging parties are big flops, now their Proven Loser is having some numbers problems with his crime rates. Lance will work hard and be a good sheriff, something Jones has no idea how to do, just look at his inner circle.
Vote May 6

Morganton, NC

#20 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
No, Lance Wilson, nor anyone on his campaign team, called for a boycott of any businesses. I hope you understand that just because something is posted on this site doesn't mean that it's coming from a candidate's campaign. Would you like for everyone to believe that Jones' Campaign supports his followers stealing Lance's signs then another of his followers paying them $1 each for them, or that his followers are calling and bullying Lance Wilson business supporters to remove their signs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super bowl SUNDAY! 1 hr The Fix Is In 62
Cam Newton has no heart to win 6 hr ROLL TIDE 13
Congressman's Plan Force TSF's Militant Pals to... 6 hr TSF 5
Slippery Pete's Groovy & Otherwise Musique 10 hr Victoria 331
Some athletes won't be going to Rio this Summer. 10 hr Victoria 4
MARCOBOT self-destructs on TV 10 hr State of Florida 25
Trump is the Biggest Liar 12 hr waco1909 128
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages