Autumn at Oz 2010 'The 40th Anniversa...

Autumn at Oz 2010 'The 40th Anniversary of The Land of Oz' at Beech Mountain, NC

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 11, 2010, titled Autumn at Oz 2010 'The 40th Anniversary of The Land of Oz' at Beech Mountain, NC. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

In 1970, Grover Robbins a developer and creator of "Tweetsie" in Blowing Rock walked with Jack Pentes on top of Beech Mountain, NC to discuss potential plans for 16 acres.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

GREGORY HUGH LENG

Maxton, NC

#1 Sep 26, 2010
I will be in the Oz museum on October 2 and 3rd selling my new hardcover book "Land of Oz-Over the Rainbow at Beech Mountain, North Carolina." The book features 127 color photographs of the Oz theme park and a complete history of the park. I interviewed Cindy Keller, Spencer Robbins and Jack Pentes for the storyline. It is the only book ever produced in color and that gives the complete behind the scenes history of the Land of Oz park. Each book is hand signed in gold ink and hand numbered. They are limited to only 125 for the Autumn at Oz party. You can purchase the unlimited edition from my web site at http://gregoryhughleng.zenfolio.com/ or by contacting me direct through e-mail [email protected]
Nancy Weinhagen

Whitestown, IN

#2 Sep 29, 2010
I will be attending Autumn at Oz this year at Beech Mountain and would like more information about the book you did and the cost of the book. Please let me know. Thank you.
mcard

Lenoir, NC

#3 Sep 29, 2010
is there a website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trumps first day in office 4 min Viscous Vinny 31
Dept of Interior twitter feed 1 hr Boss 10
Obama's last stand today 1 hr Boss 46
Liberals Peaceful Inauguration Pursuits? 1 hr Waco1910 82
Enviromoonbat dies saving the planet 1 hr Waco1910 3
Women's march against Trump swamps Washington s... 1 hr Waco1910 25
Trump readies multiple Executive Orders for fir... 1 hr Waco1910 12

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance