You know, if NC wasn't run by ass bac...

You know, if NC wasn't run by ass backward republican idiots....

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

Cormac McCarthy

Mooresville, NC

#1 Dec 8, 2013
A lot of you could have Medicaid.

This is what happens when the GOP plays politics with people's health.
clean up

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Dec 8, 2013
wrong period this is what happens when you have an idiot in charge in the white house to begin with.
say what

Landrum, SC

#3 Dec 8, 2013
clean up wrote:
wrong period this is what happens when you have an idiot in charge in the white house to begin with.
McCory has caused more damage to NC than we can recover from in years. He decimated the public education system while rewarding the private charter schools. He stopped extended unemployment funds and reduced general unemployment benefits, which if fine if he had created jobs first. He basically capped state employee pay yet hired his inexperienced friends with substantial pay increases for them. He pocketed untold $1000's in gaming contributions yet fails to either enforce or endorse state gaming laws but decided it is a county by county law. He did not expand Medicaid, again that's fine, if he created jobs first. The area we live in here is rated by forbes as one of the 5th worse places in the US to live based on economic and misery indexes , so tell me how anyone could with a straight face defend our governor.
bobo

Morganton, NC

#4 Dec 8, 2013
Cormac McCarthy wrote:
A lot of you could have Medicaid.
This is what happens when the GOP plays politics with people's health.
We don't need anymore people on medicaid .Get off your but and buy some insurance like the rest of working people do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Supporters: White Supremacists 11 min jack 103
Masons Tree Service (Aug '13) 2 hr Grateful client 13
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 4 hr Grand slam 52
slaw 4 hr Cabbages 2
ERIKA is heading for Florida. 4 hr Larrys Love Boat 6
Houston Deputy executed last night. 4 hr Loot my beaver 4
High School Football Time Again 4 hr Tight Football Pants 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages