NC motel to reopen after carbon monox...

NC motel to reopen after carbon monoxide deaths

There are 4 comments on the KNUS-AM Aurora story from Jul 20, 2013, titled NC motel to reopen after carbon monoxide deaths. In it, KNUS-AM Aurora reports that:

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNUS-AM Aurora.

old man

Forest City, NC

#1 Jul 21, 2013
Probably set Boone tourism back 5 years! I dont think I would stay there on a dare, just on the principal of it. I understand all the hotels under that ownership are for sale. I hope someone buys them that is not to stingy to get a builders permit when it is appropriate and runs them the way they should. It would be refreshing to see some American ownership that cares more about good service, safety, value for the consumers money being a good corporate addition to the Boone business community. Something all Watauga residents could recomend and be proud of.
Just the truth

Sparta, NC

#2 Jul 21, 2013
I doubt that it set Boone tourism back five minutes
Hmmm

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Jul 22, 2013
"It would be refreshing to see some American ownership that cores more about good service".

What an ignorant comment. They ARE Americans. Did you mean you'd rather see a white owner? Or just someone not ethnically Indian? Wow!
niggy

Boone, NC

#4 Jul 23, 2013
my mother in law is coming to town. I think I'll see if I can get her a room above the pool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jihad of the American left 2 hr State of Florida 14
Trump LIED AGAIN: No Tapes 5 hr Rock 27
Liberals cheer shooting 5 hr Rock 293
Comey sued for obstruction! 6 hr waco1909 3
Moose Lodge is Racist? (Sep '16) 8 hr Proud Moose 50
Are Liberals Pursuing Violence in America? 9 hr David53g 14
Christie Watson 10 hr Darla 4

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance