First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ronniesuxballs

Oak Ridge, NC

#45 Aug 23, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
BTW: You're not my brother.
You're the king of air guitar and self promotion. Everyone knows you didn't lay down the tracks on your so-called "album" why don't you give the ones who really did their just dues?
I'll tell you why, because you're a self-centered attention seeking joke.

Again if u do ur homework u would know that the cd has credits for each N every person who played on it. If makes u feel better to keep bashing I'm ok with it Pork chop.
Ronnie

Hudson, NC

#46 Aug 23, 2013
Ronniesuxballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Again if u do ur homework u would know that the cd has credits for each N every person who played on it. If makes u feel better to keep bashing I'm ok with it Pork chop.
What homework?
Do you honestly think that I care enough to spend any time looking at a low budget cd recorded by a wannabe in a hole in the wall studio? Get over yourself Chad. You're a joke. Always have been always will be.
Ronnie

Hudson, NC

#47 Aug 23, 2013
Poser Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I have said from the first of this thread Chad you didn't lay down the guitar tracks on this album. You don't have the equipment or the chops. You have argued from the start but it still comes down to the fact that you Chad Triplett can't play the guitar. You're nothing but a poser that tries to blow smoke up everyone's ass. The reason you lit in on me and ignored the other posters is because you know that what I'm saying is the honest truth and it tears your ass up that everyone knows you're a fake and a wannabe.
Ronniesuxballs2

Lenoir, NC

#48 Aug 23, 2013
Lmao boy you are really jealous. Funny to see all the hate come out of you pork chop... Why let such a poser get to you like this...jealousy will drive u mad bro brahahahaha!
Ronnie

Hudson, NC

#49 Aug 23, 2013
Air Guitar Hero wrote:
Lmao boy you are really jealous. Funny to see all the hate come out of you pork chop... Why let such a poser get to you like this...jealousy will drive u mad bro brahahahaha!
Hey Chad so are you fessing up that you can't play the guitar or are you still going to keep on posing? Nobody's jealous of you dude we are all snickering our asses off watching your broke ass try to purchase a music career.
Who cares

Lenoir, NC

#50 Aug 23, 2013
What's funny is that chad is
Playing tonight an u wannabes think he is posting now that's funny. Keep hating! Ur making him famous
the one who knows

Lenoir, NC

#51 Aug 23, 2013
What is funny is watching chad act like he is playing when he doesn't know the chords. TURN it down ,maybe noone will hear it.LMAO
the one who knows

Lenoir, NC

#52 Aug 23, 2013
So research 23muzik or what ever it is . Chad , the 1st "artist" and i use that loosely.

Since: Jan 13

Lenoir, NC

#53 Aug 26, 2013
taecer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are. Jealous much?
Hahahahahaha.... seems to me that you DONT KNOW much at all!!! Just like your knowledge of music and musical instruments!
Im just sayin

United States

#54 Aug 26, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
No Chad you stupid dipchit I'm about the truth. You can't play a guitar and anyone that has ever seen you live knows this. That's the joke I've been talking about. It's a joke between musicans in this area if they mess up in a show or rehearsing we always say you gotta quit hanging around Chad. Don't get your panties all wadded up though your lead player is the one that got it started!!! Hell you can't even "pick sync" good enough to fool anyone. You are such a blithering idiot that you think that everyone is just as dumb as you are. You post all this info about yourself and then turn around change your screen name and say you don't even know the guy. Get over yourself numbnutz you're a joke and so is your woman Ally/AKA/Deep Gap.
Sounds like Ronnie knows Chad and Alice pretty good. I have been saying the same thing for years. They are both posers who think they are somebody. They try to act like they are better than other people. Everybody else knows they are no bodies. Don't have anything...rent their house and Chad trades advertisement for everything else they get. Wonder how much money he has screwed the Big Dawg 92.1 out of. Everybody jokes about them. How she complains to everybody about Chad behind his back. The only reason she sticks around is hoping he makes it big so she can have a free ride. I know for a fact that Chad looks at this site. He aint fooling the people who know them.
alice

Cherryville, NC

#55 Aug 26, 2013
Im just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Ronnie knows Chad and Alice pretty good. I have been saying the same thing for years. They are both posers who think they are somebody. They try to act like they are better than other people. Everybody else knows they are no bodies. Don't have anything...rent their house and Chad trades advertisement for everything else they get. Wonder how much money he has screwed the Big Dawg 92.1 out of. Everybody jokes about them. How she complains to everybody about Chad behind his back. The only reason she sticks around is hoping he makes it big so she can have a free ride. I know for a fact that Chad looks at this site. He aint fooling the people who know them.
Well first let me say yes we rent our house, so who cares. We don't want to live in town but my dad is disabled and we take him supper every night and Chad mows his yard every week. We are five minutes away from him. Second Chad does trade advertising for things but it works for both parties. No different than getting favors from friends. Plus his boss is aware and does it as a job benefit. As for me I do get mad and vent to friends about Chad as I'm sure you do too. Who doesn't. The sad thing is I obviously vented to you and you are the poser acting like you are our friend. We don't think we are better than anyone. We live paycheck to paycheck and pray God helps us pay our bills. We fail and fall short daily. I cuss too much and I am selfish at times but I'm working on it. But one thing I do is pay my tithes every Sunday and I worship every Sunday. This Sunday I will be there praying for you. I don't hate you because you make me see my short comings and know I owe Chad more than to vent about him. Chad will be happy with or without making it and I will be too. We have our family and our faith. I've never had a free ride and never will.
Im just sayin

United States

#56 Aug 27, 2013
Let me start by saying this will be my last post about this topic.Some people you just cant talk to.Also, do not think I am your friend cause I aint.I said i know yall.Thanks for confirming everything.Chad does look at the pageÖwell if he donít we know you do now.It didnít even take 24 hours to get a comment so clearly you look at this page daily.I like it when people get on a post trying to defend themselves and only prove the point someone is trying to make.Both of you are POSERS and your post shows that.Everyone doesnít complain about there spouseÖI love mine.Oh wait yall ainít married.I will use Chadís word, soulmate LOLÖ.but either way if you aint happy get out.Nobody else wants to here about it.I love how you bring God up.Please do pray for me, but you do not have to wait until Sunday unless that is the only time you pray.You want to talk about how you go to worship every Sunday and pay your tithes..that is great I do too.But I donít live with a person I am not married to, go get drunk every weekend, cuss up a storm, and let my kids think it is okay to do the same.I also donít throw God up in peopleís face like you did in this post and do often.Sounds to me like you love to talk the talk but you cant walk the walk so quit posing like you are a holy roller.This post is about Chad not you so that is all i have to say about that.Hope this helps you find some other short comings you have. Peace out!
Shannon Townsend

Lenoir, NC

#57 Aug 27, 2013
Ok Haters this is for all of you! Its so easy to see that "I'm Just Saying" and all the others are so jealous of Chad and Alice. GET A LIFE PEOPLE. If you dont wanna hear it then don't post your crap about people just cause you dont like them or you cant stand the thought of them having success while all you can do is talk crap on here and "Just Saying" if you go to church you should know your not supposed to talk about people behind there back esp when you aren't man enough to put ur real name and take responsibility for you words. So who is the poser now lol...if your a Christian "Im Just Saying" then you wouldn't be on here gossiping about anyone and slandering people who are clearly doing better than you. We all see who the poser is now LOL! Miss Alice I wouldn't give these jealous people the time of day. There here to get a reaction only because they are envious of you and Chad. Yesterday we heard Chad's song while waiting in the school line @ Kings Creek...it was on Kiss Country 99.9 FM WAY TO GO CHAD. Tell him Lucas knows every word to it now! Oh for you newbies who don't know, your ip address is traceable. Right Mike, Mitch, Mel & #@!@. What comes around goes around. I'd predict there wont be any reply till after work since this post by "Im Just Saying" was while a certain someone was out of the office for lunch. ;-)
alice

Hendersonville, NC

#58 Aug 27, 2013
Im just sayin wrote:
Let me start by saying this will be my last post about this topic.Some people you just cant talk to.Also, do not think I am your friend cause I aint.I said i know yall.Thanks for confirming everything.Chad does look at the pageÖwell if he donít we know you do now.It didnít even take 24 hours to get a comment so clearly you look at this page daily.I like it when people get on a post trying to defend themselves and only prove the point someone is trying to make.Both of you are POSERS and your post shows that.Everyone doesnít complain about there spouseÖI love mine.Oh wait yall ainít married.I will use Chadís word, soulmate LOLÖ.but either way if you aint happy get out.Nobody else wants to here about it.I love how you bring God up.Please do pray for me, but you do not have to wait until Sunday unless that is the only time you pray.You want to talk about how you go to worship every Sunday and pay your tithes..that is great I do too.But I donít live with a person I am not married to, go get drunk every weekend, cuss up a storm, and let my kids think it is okay to do the same.I also donít throw God up in peopleís face like you did in this post and do often.Sounds to me like you love to talk the talk but you cant walk the walk so quit posing like you are a holy roller.This post is about Chad not you so that is all i have to say about that.Hope this helps you find some other short comings you have. Peace out!
yes I am defending myself and Chad and I would hope you would defend someone you love. At least I am defending instead of getting on here talking about someone. Real. Christian. No need to talk about my children that's too low. They are great kids. I never see it as throwing God up. Only people running from it see it that way.you are not my judge. Actually don't even know what I did to you anyway. A poser would be you since you can talk the talk and not use your name. Its ok to be scared though. I'm done with this because you are pretty childish. We love each other. Our family is great and nothing else matters to us. So you think Chad can't sing or play. Well you are intitled to your opinion. We are so over you. Guess we will see you at the wedding,friend, I'm jus saying :)
Gabewrestleratgm ail

Bulls Gap, TN

#59 Aug 27, 2013
If u want the ips including the ones from the cell phone just shoot me a email. Donations are appreciated and address verification is 100% guaranteed. From what I see you have two of them correct. I will be glad to explain more in detail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam Newton has no heart to win 59 min State of Florida 4
trump: is tha man! 2 hr State of Florida 26
Trump is the Biggest Liar 2 hr waco1909 123
Super bowl SUNDAY! 2 hr waco1909 44
MARCOBOT self-destructs on TV 9 hr waco1909 20
Caldwell UNC Healthcare 13 hr waco1909 5
"Pastor's Protection Act" 15 hr Rev Manboylove 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages