The Rambling Gypsies.....

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A good ear

Lenoir, NC

#1 Jun 12, 2013
How can one person be so full of himself? He plays in a band, but shows nothing but himself, just look at youtube or facebook. The other guys make him sound great...well, better. When a musician doesn't know the song/chords he turns around where people can't see what he's playing. LMAO , Support local MUSIC
Ronnie

Hudson, NC

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Yeah it's kind of funny now that you mention it. He was all over Facebook a while back promoting himself and I was thinking that I might want to check them out. Then I saw his post about his newest guitar that he bought and it was a bottom of the line Fender acoustic electric that was going for about $300 then! A couple of months later Guitar Center blew them out for #269 I immediately knew that this guy was all hot air. He was talking about recording sessions with a #300 guitar. No need to watch any videos I've been doing this for over 20 years.
pathetic

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
LOL y'all just made my night!!! Known him for years!! I can't stand this self centered, egotistical, arrogant, lazy, pathetic, wanna be guitar player!!
Sam t

Lenoir, NC

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Boy you nailed it!! LMAO. 4 chords at best? You are talking bout Chad i assume? The rest of the band never gets mentioned, it's Chad and the Rambling G's.
Sam t

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Oh, and the pics are all of him....
Diktater

Kenly, NC

#7 Jul 2, 2013
just like Falls Avenue the band is Great but the lead singer is a pampas assed mommas boy !!
Ronnie

Hudson, NC

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Diktater wrote:
just like Falls Avenue the band is Great but the lead singer is a pampas assed mommas boy !!
Yep you nailed that one. What is it with these guys? They think that because they are in some little garage band in a little Podunk town that they are big time rock stars or something. The worst though is that crybaby Mitch Clark.
Clarence

West Jefferson, NC

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Chad is selling his debut solo album now. Get yours for $10 while they last.........
LMAO

Lenoir, NC

#10 Jul 19, 2013
What a joke. Listen to the recorded stuff compared to the live stuff, technological help? Definitely!! Bob Dylan sings better.
really

Lenoir, NC

#11 Jul 20, 2013
wow this town sure is full of some jealous people. Geez get a life if you dont like the music dont listen to it
Rock on!!!
taecer

Enfield, IL

#12 Jul 28, 2013
What kind of vendetta do you have against Chad?
taecer

Enfield, IL

#13 Jul 28, 2013
pathetic wrote:
LOL y'all just made my night!!! Known him for years!! I can't stand this self centered, egotistical, arrogant, lazy, pathetic, wanna be guitar player!!
I know who you are. Jealous much?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Don't know who the heck the"Rambling. Gypsies"are, but I guess its always fun to take free shots at people, especially when your own life is going so great??
Dr hemp

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Aug 5, 2013
bout like you Podunk chickenshits on here running yur dik washer
wow

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 8, 2013
Why does it matter how much a guitar costs. Being proud of anything you have is what its all about. He loves to sing so what's the big deal. Obivously others like his music. Jealousy only ruins yourself. You should be happy for someone who is doing good for themselves.I guess the only way to feel better about yourself is to put someone else down. Good musicians promote and encourage other musicians. guess if you're going no where then you know which one you are.
Im just sayin

Spruce Pine, NC

#17 Aug 10, 2013
Chad is such a poser!!! He is definately trying to play the part. I have known him a long time and he had always been a poser. If Chad is an executive I'm the Easter bunny...bock..bock. He is about worthless...he needs to give tribute to his band. They are the ones who cover up his awful singing! I sing in the shower but i aint making a cd and begging people to pledge money cause i can't afford to make a cd. If you want to hear a good local band go see FraXcure!!! They are awesome...I'm just sayin!!!
Tommy B

Lenoir, NC

#18 Aug 11, 2013
Sum of u really have a jealously thing over Chad that's clear! It's far better than sitting on ur ass, balls saging, singing to the same 5 people every week in the same 3 bars then cussing people for not coming to see your drunk ol self on social media. But keep talking it up on here there's no such thing as bad playblisity. After all his songwriting is what had got him signed to a label... What have u done? For starters how about posting ur real name an not hide like a coward behind fake names... or better yet how bout u have those saging balls tightened up and go say these things to him in person.... we all know u wont... It's jus to easy to type in ur thoughts here where u don't have to be called out or made to answer to them lol. I'm just saying.
LMAO

Lenoir, NC

#19 Aug 11, 2013
This thread started after he started having success. Goes to show anytime a local tastes success the haters will always show up.
one thing for certain

Hudson, NC

#20 Aug 15, 2013
I hear he owes it all to a certain goat, but I'm just sayin
CherokeeWarrior

Athens, TN

#21 Aug 15, 2013
Rambling Gypsies! I thought those were the Kardashians!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey (Mar '14) 3 min Wondering 60
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 50 min libby 3,477
I Truly Do Miss You (Sep '10) 3 hr Repeatly 9
Lenoir man charged with drug offenses 4 hr DAMN 4
Hartland Road 4 hr CC Citizen 3
Rude service at Family Dollar in Hudson 5 hr Cindy 4
Brad the no good piece of shit ashley 5 hr heidi 4
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web