I hope you idiots are happy now.

I hope you idiots are happy now.

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

MrSelfDstrukt

Mooresville, NC

#1 Oct 14, 2013
I'm looking right at you, republicans. You've been doing your absolute best to flush this country down the shitter for decades, looks like you're finally getting what you want.
Reflection

Greenville, SC

#2 Oct 14, 2013
I think your looking in a mirror...perhaps a two-way mirror. Out of control spending and borrowing for decades from both Democrats and Republicans. Pure corruption.
woody

Maiden, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2013
MrSelfDstrukt wrote:
I'm looking right at you, republicans. You've been doing your absolute best to flush this country down the shitter for decades, looks like you're finally getting what you want.
Your mans the one and the Democrats are the ones who is putting us in he crapper.They want to give the ones who want work stuff and take away from the ones who have worked.I think they should cut all foodstamps off and antyhing free .I bet people would get their buts out and work then.Why should I have to pay for insurance for some dopehead who want work.Out country can't keep spending money we don't have.Obama wants to keep spending spending spending..Republicians keep their feetto the fire.
no its u

Lenoir, NC

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Basically the liberals set this up knowing good and well the Republicans would have a show down and in this case rightfully so. Here is a hint you flucking retards, if the government cant go one day without borrowing money to operate then it is insolvent already. I couldn't and wouldn't last one week running my household budget that way so how or why should the government. The problem is liberals dont understand economics as they are always using someone else's money and expecting someone to give them something.

How the hell do you expect to keep raising the debt ceiling all the while continuing to give out more and more welfare and destroying the middle class who pay the taxes that fund this welfare. You complete morons insist on draining the middle class dry to fund the less fortunate all the while you are killing off your means of funding.

Its funny you say its the Republicans when the Republicans agreed to temporary raise the ceiling until Jan 31st to allow time to negotiate the budget. Obama and his liberals refused. Then the Republicans took all the demands on Obamacare off the table and still as of today the libtards refuse so who the hell is showing their true colors now.
are you SERIOUS

Morganton, NC

#6 Oct 15, 2013
you man DOUBLED the national debt in just over one term. inherited a mess. YES. Made it worse.. leaps and bounds so. VOTE libertarian, or ANYTHING other than the two party. Romney and Obama had the same #1 contributor.. Goldman Sachs. Both teams are bought and paid for. The same puppets on opposing sides. WAKE UP AMERICA. btw the republicans agreed to signing on to Obamacare because they want it to fall flat on its face but NOOOO your man is wanting to include immigration and gun control. BUYING VOTES. How about this.. live within our means. If we ran our household like this evil empire runs it, we would be eating out of dumpsters. Get off welfare, create a job if there isnt one for you.
gee vee

Greenville, SC

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Your stupid arguing about shit you have no control over is a tool of the one world government's Divide and Conquer.
MrSelfDstrukt

Mooresville, NC

#8 Oct 15, 2013
You forgot the 4L.

I'd know that writing voice anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers (Mar '12) 32 min Easy but not cheap 37
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 7 hr GREGSMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 332
Waco is a woman, Victoria is a man!! 7 hr GREGSMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 238
Vicky and Waco Want My Man Milk! 7 hr GREGSMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 207
I'm TSFMOOSEKNUCKLERS! HA! HA! HA! 7 hr GREGSMOOSEKNUCKLES 58
😂 POTUS Exploits One Legged North Kor... 7 hr GREGSMOOSEKNUCKLES 203
POTUS And The Russian Ho's! 7 hr GREGSMOOSEKNUCKLES 15

Blowing Rock Jobs

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages