Main and Underwood Retire From Boone ...

Main and Underwood Retire From Boone Police Department

There are 6 comments on the High Country Press story from Oct 1, 2009, titled Main and Underwood Retire From Boone Police Department. In it, High Country Press reports that:

Boone Police Captain Curtis Main and Boone Master Police Officer Carl Underwood enjoy a cookout in honor of their dual retirement on Wednesday, September 30.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at High Country Press.

ano

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2009
who got the taser gun?
Missa88

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 6, 2009
ano wrote:
who got the taser gun?
I hardly see Curtis Main or Carl Underwood stealing a taser.
Wowza

Sparta, NC

#3 Oct 6, 2009
Missa you are so smart. You hold the keys to life. You are filled with information that you are just waiting to release onto anyone that will listen. Shut your mouth and go eat a hamburger Missa Piggy.
Missa88

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2009
Wowza wrote:
Missa you are so smart. You hold the keys to life. You are filled with information that you are just waiting to release onto anyone that will listen. Shut your mouth and go eat a hamburger Missa Piggy.
Wowza-Are you so incredibly pathetic that you have to insult me with a bozo made up name on topix.com ? You truely are a winner-Congrats!
app_state_1

Anderson, SC

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Wowza wrote:
Sounds to me like Missa88 might have some dirt on you. Also sounds like have nothing better to do than name call on the internet. Like Missa88 said-You are a real winner.
Bozo Made up Name Wowza

Sparta, NC

#6 Oct 7, 2009
I am, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank God I'm White. 3 min Robert 139
A Sory of Appalachia 7 min Slippery Pete 15
Republicans Know Clinton Will Win 16 min State of Florida 35
Anti Racist is a codeword for Anti White. 4 hr Robert 26
Snitches in caldwell county 5 hr Fervor 5
African dictator Commissar Obama wants your fir... 8 hr Robert 10
Anyone happen to know Monica West? 14 hr Haha 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages