banthem

Arpin, WI

#625 Dec 17, 2013
If you go to a dentist, be very careful not to let anyone put anything in your mouth without your signature or permission...Why? There is some people (CRIMINALS) who are using 2-way communication like apparatus that is only....
In the tooth and in your jaw...Cell phone/.Audio tooth implant
you can hear and you talk back with your mind because it vibrates off your vocals to your eardrum and then sound can go to and from that implant right back to the person who implanted you!
Criminals use it to threaten and Harass you and track you like a dog and then put you and all your life ,friends, money , home, family and EVERYTHING in your life in danger, because you have no way of knowing who you are talking to or how far or even how close! They can try to manipulate you in many ways and even hear when you talk and don't say anything about your bank or money or pass words they will take it all away form you! They can even set you up to be heard on a radio station in another state and broad cast you as a bad person ..this is what I have found out! PURE EVIL for someone who wants to get revenge or even freaking hurt you or eliminate you all together! I have written to the FBI,PRESIDENT and Military I hope they hear the message of the stuff I found out! IT is true! This is not the mind control either ..this is REVENGE tactic to get you for knowing about someone's criminal activity! The need to Ban this Audio/Cell phone implants( In the tooth implant that is because of in the jaw or tooth during root canals!)This would be negligence if they let criminals kill people underhandedly!
banthem

Arpin, WI

#626 Dec 17, 2013
banthem

Arpin, WI

#627 Dec 17, 2013
banthem

Arpin, WI

#628 Dec 17, 2013
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://www.howstuffworks.com/cell-phone-impla...

And read up on( ALL) the laws pertaining to Wireless communications laws and Electric communications harassment laws also! That pertains to anything implanted wireless that could be used harass or threaten anyone's life!
It's a mind BINDER... oh I mean Bender...! Don't let anyone get revenge ect.. on you this way!
mad dog

Taylorsville, NC

#629 Dec 18, 2013
banthem wrote:
If you go to a dentist, be very careful not to let anyone put anything in your mouth without your signature or permission...Why? There is some people (CRIMINALS) who are using 2-way communication like apparatus that is only....
In the tooth and in your jaw...Cell phone/.Audio tooth implant
you can hear and you talk back with your mind because it vibrates off your vocals to your eardrum and then sound can go to and from that implant right back to the person who implanted you!
Criminals use it to threaten and Harass you and track you like a dog and then put you and all your life ,friends, money , home, family and EVERYTHING in your life in danger, because you have no way of knowing who you are talking to or how far or even how close! They can try to manipulate you in many ways and even hear when you talk and don't say anything about your bank or money or pass words they will take it all away form you! They can even set you up to be heard on a radio station in another state and broad cast you as a bad person ..this is what I have found out! PURE EVIL for someone who wants to get revenge or even freaking hurt you or eliminate you all together! I have written to the FBI,PRESIDENT and Military I hope they hear the message of the stuff I found out! IT is true! This is not the mind control either ..this is REVENGE tactic to get you for knowing about someone's criminal activity! The need to Ban this Audio/Cell phone implants( In the tooth implant that is because of in the jaw or tooth during root canals!)This would be negligence if they let criminals kill people underhandedly!
Your power meter must be spying on your activity again.
setup

Arpin, WI

#630 Dec 22, 2013
NO! It is the MARS.....! dental clinic(WI) and a person who is setting people up for calling the cops on him ands his relative is a Paid dentist who is SICK and thinks they are going to get rid of really good people by setitng us up to look crazy with un true bulloney!!And that family know it to!
It's all about revenge and tryinmg to get rid of people so they can harass people here !
Antonio Rosas

Upper Marlboro, MD

#631 Apr 1, 2014
If you get the chip you will go to the
Lake of fire means hell because the chip is the number of the beast the Obama is try to u to go to hell. He is working with the devil to try to distory your life.
true beliverer in christ

Scottsdale, AZ

#632 Apr 28, 2014
the rfid chips are real thing the us gov has to do all have what they say feds can with key words like god jesus christ and other bible phases the good ol u.s.a. is gone we are in a police state like the old u.s.s.r. facial regcontion software has been secretly in place for i.e. your cell phone, computer, your H.D.tv next is th anti-christ/barack obama he is a forgiegner in power our constiitution states and i qotute "only america born citizens can run for office of president of the u.s.a."he was born in kenya don`t believe any thing mr obama says
Really

Keller, TX

#633 May 5, 2014
This is end times as said in revelation chapter 13 read it if you don't already know
GodsRepresentati ve

Duluth, GA

#634 Aug 21, 2014
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
That was disproven even before your owners gave it to you to post.
The RFID chip is absolute!! Yall need to wake up and read your bibles. In the book of revelation it talks about it. May God open your eyes if you allow Him too, and show you the truth. God Bless.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#635 Aug 21, 2014
really

Lenoir, NC

#636 Aug 21, 2014
GodsRepresentative wrote:
<quoted text>
The RFID chip is absolute!! Yall need to wake up and read your bibles. In the book of revelation it talks about it. May God open your eyes if you allow Him too, and show you the truth. God Bless.
The fact that you call yourself a representative of God goes to show what kind of delusional person you are living in an utter fantasy land. We have plenty of things to worry about so how about focusing on one that is real and tangible instead of things that you have probably put very little of your own research in. You can literally translate almost anything in the bible to almost anything today or to any time in history. I know it makes you feel all safe and calm in an otherwise chaotic world but use a little common sense and look at things objectively instead of how someone else tells you to do it.
really

Lenoir, NC

#637 Aug 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M icrochip_implant_%28human%29
Really?, Wikipedia? The page anyone with a computer and a Wiki account can edit? Just so you know, yes RFID chips are in fact real and used for exactly what it says it is used for, they have been around so this is nothing new to the medical world. They are not developed enough to be used to track someone yet, they can only be used to scan info off of with the patient setting there. The original Obama care Bill made reference to these exact medical use chips, to contain medical info that would have to be scanned by a physician in person. They could record biological info much like a cars computer does when it sets a code. This was intended for heart condition patients and people with sever diabetes. All that aside, the reference to RFID chips were completely stricken from the final and current Obama care law so its not even in there now. I dont like Obama care but I took the time to read it front to back as I generally like to fully understand something before I support or disapprove of it. Wish more people would do that instead of just believing what their like minded friends post on Facebook.

Location hidden

#638 Aug 21, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you call yourself a representative of God goes to show what kind of delusional person you are living in an utter fantasy land. We have plenty of things to worry about so how about focusing on one that is real and tangible instead of things that you have probably put very little of your own research in. You can literally translate almost anything in the bible to almost anything today or to any time in history. I know it makes you feel all safe and calm in an otherwise chaotic world but use a little common sense and look at things objectively instead of how someone else tells you to do it.
Israel is back as God foretold thousands of years ago. The Bible also foretold the eternal Hell fire. You're in DEEP trouble.
really

Lenoir, NC

#639 Aug 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is back as God foretold thousands of years ago. The Bible also foretold the eternal Hell fire. You're in DEEP trouble.
Tell you what. You let God and myself worry about that just like the bible tells you to do and we wont have a problem in the here and now. If all I can get from you after presenting some common logic is a "you're in big trouble and burn in hell", then I bet I will see you there if in fact its true. Its funny as all hell that when you bust someones little nonsense bubble with some truthful info, even if I wasn't refuting your religion, you can only come back with that. LMAO I love it. You and your true believers are no different than the nuts in the middle east killing people based on religion. I just wish we could send you all somewhere to kill each other so the rest of us could live in peace.

Location hidden

#640 Aug 21, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what. You let God and myself worry about that just like the bible tells you to do and we wont have a problem in the here and now. If all I can get from you after presenting some common logic is a "you're in big trouble and burn in hell", then I bet I will see you there if in fact its true. Its funny as all hell that when you bust someones little nonsense bubble with some truthful info, even if I wasn't refuting your religion, you can only come back with that. LMAO I love it. You and your true believers are no different than the nuts in the middle east killing people based on religion. I just wish we could send you all somewhere to kill each other so the rest of us could live in peace.
You have a date with eternity. You won't ever have peace until you know Jesus.
really

Lenoir, NC

#641 Aug 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You have a date with eternity. You won't ever have peace until you know Jesus.
Yup and so do you! We shall see wont we. People like you have no idea what a disservice you do to your religion and how you turn people away with your judgment and attitude. You are weak in your faith, you follow the words of men and act in proxy to God. You cant even follow your own teachings properly and I guarantee fail at it daily yet cast judgment to others. I talk to God daily but you follow the words of man and act as such. If you go to a hell, that is not for me to say, I dont think I am a spokesperson for God.

Now if your plebeian brain can comprehend, how about answering up to some facts instead of falling back on your little crutch of "well you are going to hell". How does it feel to know you are part of a plague on humanity that is responsible for countless deaths, persecution, wars, repression of knowledge and mankind in general? Keep talking, keep pushing away more and more as the world tires of this nonsense and all it costs. I know as far as myself goes, it just strengthens my resolve to fight you and your kind at every turn.

I know peace in my life, I know God. I dont need a man in suit surrounded by a bunch of pompous ass holier than thou sinners to threaten me into doing what he says and giving to his cause. I dont need, "my religion or denomination is better than your so you must die". You can believe what ever you want as that is your right but come to me with it and I will be happy to tell you what I believe as well. You wont however force me into accepting it or make it part of the government that governs me.

Location hidden

#642 Aug 21, 2014
really wrote:
I know God.
Which "God" are you referring to?
really

Lenoir, NC

#643 Aug 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Which "God" are you referring to?
Not but one that I know of. Most other belief systems like Christianity Vs. Muslim isn't about different Gods just a different Messiah. But no I absolutely sense your sarcasm as I also sense your belief that God belongs to you and your preferred system of something to believe in. That is nothing new though. People have been killing each other in the name of "their" God since the day these two plagues were created by man, of course God is always on "their" respective side.

Location hidden

#644 Aug 22, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>Not but one that I know of. Most other belief systems like Christianity Vs. Muslim isn't about different Gods just a different Messiah. But no I absolutely sense your sarcasm as I also sense your belief that God belongs to you and your preferred system of something to believe in. That is nothing new though. People have been killing each other in the name of "their" God since the day these two plagues were created by man, of course God is always on "their" respective side.
The simple question was:

" Which "God" are you referring to?"

You obviously don't know. Better find out before you meet Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 52 min TSF 1,626
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 1 hr INFO 370
Review: Eola Brewing Company 3 hr EWWWWwwww Again 29
People in jail with Federal Charges 7 hr Just Wondering 1
Best cell carrier 11 hr voter 5
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 11 hr voter 92
Caldwell County School Board elections 11 hr voter 35
Blowing Rock Dating
Find my Match

Blowing Rock Jobs