godsent

Montrose, CO

#604 Aug 20, 2013
obama is the antichrist do not take the chip itis of satin three yearsago they beat me and inserted the rfid chip they did this because i threatend to sue them the goverment but i did not take it willingly so i will still enter heaven
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#605 Oct 1, 2013
This is not true. See the snopes site below. However, wouldn't be one bit surprised if Obama wouldn't attempt this if he thought he could actually get away with it. Nothing surprises me with this government now....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...
facebook

Morganton, NC

#606 Oct 2, 2013
godsent wrote:
obama is the antichrist do not take the chip itis of satin three yearsago they beat me and inserted the rfid chip they did this because i threatend to sue them the goverment but i did not take it willingly so i will still enter heaven
its 6:20 am , im up trying to get my daughter ready for school and this post made me laugh so hard ..my eyes are watering .lmao hahahaha
Ivan

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#607 Oct 16, 2013
Listen to this song, crazy Times we Living in, Peace everyone

http://youtu.be/FuxPiN6LkK8
vic

Airdrie, Canada

#608 Oct 21, 2013
it says that in the bible that you will require a mark on hand or forehead to buy or sell goods.
iknowthat

Morganton, NC

#609 Oct 21, 2013
Ivan wrote:
Listen to this song, crazy Times we Living in, Peace everyone
http://youtu.be/FuxPiN6LkK8
amen ! even that song says it the main stream media knows we are in trouble Obama has lied over and over until we are def to truth . this country is in shambles crumbling around us . THe chips are coming whether anyone knows this or not . ive got a few buddies working in the industry if you know what I mean .

everyone need to do two things now . get there family in church on your knees saved by the glory of the almighty savior and second thing refuse this chip its a scary world!
scarred

Morganton, NC

#610 Oct 21, 2013
Believe or not this country will have even les jobs this time next year and less jobs the next year and less jobs the next year and less jobs the next year and you get the point .

The government is coming after us all martial law is imminent!

IF WE NO WHATS GOOD WE WILL ALL RIOT WHEN THEY START TO TAKE OUR FAMILYS! STAND TALL THE INTERNET COULD GO DOWN ANYTIME MARK MY WORDS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

ken

Ocala, FL

#611 Oct 21, 2013
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
what do you say now.
nunya

Hudson, NC

#612 Oct 22, 2013
godsent, I'm selling aluminum head gear at a discount, should you ever feel the need.

Since: Apr 11

Morganton, NC

#613 Oct 22, 2013
did you know, that if you say ORANGES really slowly, it sounds like GULLIBLE??

craaazzzyy, right?
Amen

United States

#614 Oct 24, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text> its all in the bible ! i agree with you it is coming and soon ,, but i believe all Cristian will not be here when all that happens ,, so you better be ready !
See if you belive in God and in his word that he provided us then there is nothing that we should be a frayed of God will grant us everything and protects his children. there's a lot of Christians out there today that fight among themselves saying what's what this is right you're wrong and stuff like that over God's Word which we should not be doing we should take God's Word on gods faith value and believe what he has said that he will do and just have faith when the time comes Christ will come again but we do not know the day hour or year that Christ will come again but just be ready and make sure your not a hypocrite to play it one day and then do something other another day believing God's Word do what is in the Ten Commandments and you shall be saved if you believe in Christ there is no if ands or buts about I know Chris I believe in fries but there is a difference of knowing Christ as your Lord and Savior if they are ready to give out the mark of the beast which may or may not be the chip whatever it is to the fellow Christians do not take the mark for Christ says whoever receives the mark Shaw or not go into the kingdom of heaven it is in the Book of Revelations so be prepared do not take the mark no matter if its a tattoo or a simple chip or whatever it is to not take the mark phoneleash Christ will help you no matter what the situation is you need money for food medical supplies trust me Christ will help if you only call on his name and may you have a blessed night and God bless to all of you
Amen

United States

#615 Oct 24, 2013
facebook wrote:
<quoted text>
its 6:20 am , im up trying to get my daughter ready for school and this post made me laugh so hard ..my eyes are watering .lmao hahahaha
we can I say that Obama is the anti-christ are no one knows who is the Antichrist is or which person will be the top leader of all no one even knows who the to be star that described in the Bible the way I see it we take it one day at a time im pre prepared to what is coming study guide word heard him ask for guidance and he shall lead you to the straight path
Amen

United States

#616 Oct 24, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text>I contradicted your great " holy book " the information in it contridicts itself ( read earlier post). Do I need more evidence than contradiction ? Now ,let's see your evidence to support your book .
well the way I see it that is not going to give this all the answers all the time we must learn to deal with the situation we feel sick do the will of God asking him strength and courage to find the true answer and the Bible itself it stands for he only left you basic instructions before leaving Earth how to live to live for God and love God to the blood of Jesus Christ and the Bible does not contradict any part of itself for example is talks about when Moses cross the Red Sea with the Israelites that Moses had open the Red Sea and the Israelites were able to cross safely then the Gyptian dance came and Moses closed the Red Sea over the Egyptians and today they have seen and have evidence that there are chariots and skeletons in the Red Sea at the point where Moses had walked the Israelites out of Egypt also the country or Empire of Babylonian is actually now called Iraq and the boat know is Bo that was taking place in the beginning of Genesis is it is proven and has been found that it does live in the mountains of Turkey Bethleham does exist Israel does exist Jerusalem does exist all these places that has been named in the Bible has been proven so how can the Bible contradict itself in the situation anybody that says that the Bible has contradict itself many times is just a non believer I'm sorry for you that you do not believe in the world God and may God have mercy on your soul I hope you find the true answer you're looking for I hope you are able to know God personally and be safe through Christ
Somebody

Detroit, MI

#617 Oct 25, 2013
Hell no it can track down?in the bible it say something about this i think this might be the mark or the beast DON'T GET IT

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#618 Oct 25, 2013
Mandrinnd wrote:
<quoted text> yes of course I have scripture ,look up Matthew 6:19-21.
Are you trying to say something?
Larry the Fable Guy

Huntersville, NC

#619 Oct 26, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
well the way I see it that is not going to give this all the answers all the time we must learn to deal with the situation we feel sick do the will of God asking him strength and courage to find the true answer and the Bible itself it stands for he only left you basic instructions before leaving Earth how to live to live for God and love God to the blood of Jesus Christ and the Bible does not contradict any part of itself for example is talks about when Moses cross the Red Sea with the Israelites that Moses had open the Red Sea and the Israelites were able to cross safely then the Gyptian dance came and Moses closed the Red Sea over the Egyptians and today they have seen and have evidence that there are chariots and skeletons in the Red Sea at the point where Moses had walked the Israelites out of Egypt also the country or Empire of Babylonian is actually now called Iraq and the boat know is Bo that was taking place in the beginning of Genesis is it is proven and has been found that it does live in the mountains of Turkey Bethleham does exist Israel does exist Jerusalem does exist all these places that has been named in the Bible has been proven so how can the Bible contradict itself in the situation anybody that says that the Bible has contradict itself many times is just a non believer I'm sorry for you that you do not believe in the world God and may God have mercy on your soul I hope you find the true answer you're looking for I hope you are able to know God personally and be safe through Christ
Did you pass the NC End of Course English test on run on sentences? I think the NC Department of Pubic Instruction should use this as an example. Unbelievable. Where did you develop your aversion to periods at the end of a sentence? You make some sense if you cleaned up your grammar.
Rogers

Corbin, KY

#621 Dec 10, 2013
Lets see how many of the ones lol are still laughing later on when all this comes to pass...you will be so uninformed (stupid) that you will walk right into a nightmare...good luck cause you're gonna need it...lol
Gimme Shelter

Lenoir, NC

#622 Dec 10, 2013
My chip has given me Superhuman powers, of course I cant reveal my idiotry for personel reasons.... the republicans of my actions could be damascus
Linda

Spring Lake, NC

#623 Dec 10, 2013
I cant believe anyone would believe this chip crap! First off, the picture that came with the original email is of the lancet for the pin to stick yourself to ck your blood sugar!!!!!!! It would take a true MORON to believe this and from what I have read on here, morganton is full of them!!!!!! I guess when Broughton discharges someone, they basically take up residence in morganton and join the rest of the morons who believe this crap! If you want to see if it is real, why not do a google search and you will see the links to various sites where people are LAUGHING at the idiots who actually believe this. One site even is posted by the person who originally started this chip crap on a dare from a friend just to see if people were really stupid enough to believe it and morganton is proof that they are! At least in morganton. Bunch of morons!
jake

Spring Lake, NC

#624 Dec 10, 2013
Seems some people are dumb enough to believe anything and if you believe this crap, you are one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland cops not indicted? 1 hr ok then 5
WMD'S FOUND ALL ACROSS THE USA news flash 3 hr Preying Menace 5
500 National Guard in Baltimore 5 hr Blue Triangle 628
Benghazi Truth Slowly Revealed (Aug '13) 5 hr Ben 63
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 5 hr Blue Triangle 10,099
Twin Peaks Shootout 7 hr Waco 1909 25
Josh Duggar molested his little sister! 9 hr Jim Bob Amen 21
More from around the web

Blowing Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE