needs her own trailer

wants a Mex lover

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justified

Lenoir, NC

#21 Jul 3, 2013
It would be nice if they could get help from this really great counselor, Jerry Cole. But someone told bad lies on him. Maybe if they apologized to everyone they had spewed their anger on some of them might apologize back. Then go their separate ways. None of these folks are friend or family materials at this point in their lives.
Gotcha Number

Asheville, NC

#22 Jul 3, 2013
NoBroHoBo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, praying is great for them all. This paranoid skitzo woman who says she is a detention officer, a store manager, a nurse, a caregiver who stay home to take care of a dying man (6 years or more) and probably next will be the person who delivers our mail!!! has posted, made vicious phone calls to people's jobs, places of worship, attorneys, husbands/wives, etc and caused so much heartache. She has tried to get people fired from their jobs because of something someone else's girls done, yet when someone mentions the same thing her girls have donoe it isn't her fault. Such a double standard. The "girls" have stolen from everyone they know and feel entitled to what ever they want. Lots of people have tried to help them, but the old woman seems to want a double life of lying to the people who help her, then turning right around and being a member of the "cool" drug cult by self medicating her mental illness and her family's addictions. She borrows money from this one and that one and makes excuses for not paying them back, yet at the same time goes to the beach, trades cars, signs bond for every crook in the county, etc. She has tormented people on this site for years and now claims to have not done anything to anyone. Ha! I suggest that you pray for a mental health plan for the whole family who are in and out of mental institutions just long enough to get meds they abuse or to get drama to get their way. All of them use the internet to "blow off steam" as if websites are a place to discuss your problems. These issues are allowed to be viewed all over the world and btw people laugh at them because these issues should be told to a psychiatrist in intensive treatment, not to the public. I'm willing to bet Gotchanumber has been betrayed by this little group who thing "this is their site" to run amuck with everyone's lives, when this could be a site for positive things. They say God doesn't make trash, but drugs and dealing drugs does. Uncontrolled anger that wants to bred hostility in others is trash because it destroys not only the person who is out of control and the objects of his/her rage. Pray for a mental health treatment that works rather than pain management clinics and pill mill mental health systems that give a 5 minute diagosis. I guess all of these people have been hurt and hurt brings on anger, but there comes a points where Dr. Phil says stop all this drama and go get yourself well. I think that time has come in Caldwell County. Prayer is wonderful, but shit's like a boomerrang. It comes back around -- always.
AMEN!!!
Very well put and completely true.
Justified

Lenoir, NC

#23 Jul 3, 2013
Gotcha Number wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!
Very well put and completely true.
Yea, and than you for understanding, too. I know people who have tried to be a friend, but in turn were pitted against Nurse, Miss Piggy, cop/snitch, whatever her delusion are today, enemies. Caught up in the middle of her games. She told me about them and told them the same same about me. Why? So she could sit back and watch the show. She always needed money, but yet she spent and made excuses. Always something terrible happening. It got old. She wasn't any different from the people she put down and played games on "if" they were all that bad at all. She never came to my defense when this happened or that happened. Never came to visit me when MY husband died or my step son died. I spent months with two holes in my body that looked like a cannon ball shot through it. Never called, never offered any help. Never sent a flower or a card. Always told me bad things this one has said about me. She made calls to people I knew that she didn't even know and told things that were none of her business. Thank God I had been honest with people cause now she has these folks against her for playing games.
She has hurt every person who ever tried to be a friend or a good doctor or a good social worker. Maybe that's why she's so paranoid. She needs to go back to her psychiatric treatment and be honest with herself this time, not blaming the doctors, or blaming people she shit on. It would be a grand party for all of us to get together and invite her out to a nice intervention wouldn't it? I think you got her number just right.
goodgirlgonewild

Morganton, NC

#24 Feb 7, 2014
Just an FYI on Jenny Bennett Gibson Malcolm Gragg she has 3 kids to whom belongs to different men,she did give all of them away,she has robbed and stabbed several people,she has gutted her husband in which is her own kin folk! But any how she is a liar,theif,mentally insane person and her granny done the best she could at raising her sickened ass! God bless her grannies soul for all she went through with that girl she done a lot but now grannies in heaven so she has to worry no more! Yea Jenny is still out here dragging old men along to use and abuse for her own personal use,making false reports on insurance because she sliced her husband tires,making false reports so the Dr will give her husband the meds back that she stole from him. Its sad to know these ppl still live in this county and get by with murder yet who is to blame? I think her and Ruth Marie Marrow as well as the others involved killed Ricky Todd because he wouldn't buy them any more dope I can list a few more names involved in that and yet what or who paid for that crime??? NOONE that's cc for ya!
thejoker

Greenville, SC

#25 Feb 7, 2014
quote wrote:
<quoted text>
the Jennie that is involved in the Dula/Moore stories has the last name of Childress.
jenny is famous in jail she even wrote a new song (don't be fooled by the smell of the crotch it can still get me a rock
goodgirlgonewild

United States

#26 Feb 8, 2014
You are talking about Jenny Brown! Right?
That tramp

La Vergne, TN

#27 Feb 10, 2014
goodgirlgonewild wrote:
Just an FYI on Jenny Bennett Gibson Malcolm Gragg she has 3 kids to whom belongs to different men,she did give all of them away,she has robbed and stabbed several people,she has gutted her husband in which is her own kin folk! But any how she is a liar,theif,mentally insane person and her granny done the best she could at raising her sickened ass! God bless her grannies soul for all she went through with that girl she done a lot but now grannies in heaven so she has to worry no more! Yea Jenny is still out here dragging old men along to use and abuse for her own personal use,making false reports on insurance because she sliced her husband tires,making false reports so the Dr will give her husband the meds back that she stole from him. Its sad to know these ppl still live in this county and get by with murder yet who is to blame? I think her and Ruth Marie Marrow as well as the others involved killed Ricky Todd because he wouldn't buy them any more dope I can list a few more names involved in that and yet what or who paid for that crime??? NOONE that's cc for ya!
Well I heard the batch left one of her kids with a child molesting goat banger aand abandoned one at a daycare. But I also heard there was 4 kids. Something about Matthew was hers and her oldest but handed him over to Judy which is her aunt. Fking skank. Who has the other kids. I hope they are doing well and not taking after that trash.
thejoker

Nebo, NC

#28 Feb 10, 2014
angiek wrote:
i heard she is living with libby in her double wide up in piney wow that must be a sight two psychos in the same house lmao. ill jave to confirm that with her daughter the one who likes me and knows her moma is full of shit. but i was told she is living with libby,
is it the same libby that is claiming her dads ashes got stolen
goodgirlgonewild

Morganton, NC

#29 Feb 10, 2014
Matthew doesn't belong to Jenny he belongs to Judy and she only has three and they are grown!
Jeanie

Lenoir, NC

#30 Feb 12, 2014
thejoker wrote:
<quoted text>is it the same libby that is claiming her dads ashes got stolen
No one stole her dad's ashes. They got burned up in the house that got set on fire a few years ago. She forgot to get them when she ran out of the house. She's always saying someone stole this or someone stole that when she knows better.
thejoker

United States

#31 Feb 12, 2014
Jeanie wrote:
<quoted text> No one stole her dad's ashes. They got burned up in the house that got set on fire a few years ago. She forgot to get them when she ran out of the house. She's always saying someone stole this or someone stole that when she knows better.
i figured it was bull when i seen who had made the claim so it sounds like he's been in a lot of fires and prob still in one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 44 min Rock 70
Trump Makes the Best Deals! (LMAO!!!) 54 min Rock 93
Where Are The Jobs, Mr. Art of the Deal? 1 hr Rock 6
Pence is a Liar too 1 hr Rock 11
GWB WH lawyer: 'FBI uncovering evidence of trea... 2 hr Rock 25
Trump's Approvals Reach Nixon's Exit Numbers 2 hr Rock 50
Can an employer make you work on Sunday? (Jan '10) 4 hr Israel 18

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance