United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

i heard she is living with libby in her double wide up in piney wow that must be a sight two psychos in the same house lmao. ill jave to confirm that with her daughter the one who likes me and knows her moma is full of shit. but i was told she is living with libby,
Save the Whales

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

We heard Jinny, jeannie was staying in your basement. Or maybe she's in jail for attempted B& E. And she might be living with JABell. I'm just not sure. Maybe she went to the mountains to live with her cousins.
tramptracker

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Is this Jenny/Jeanie the whore who used to run around Lenoir having babies just to give them away? The same one that wouldn't know how to do anything but spread her legs if it hadn't been for her loving granny? Is the the tall blonde that has been in Prison over DWLR but claims she was doing hard time for murders or some kinda shit. I think she has a brother that is pretty decent but not sure if he is younger older or even if she has one. I'm wanting to say her maiden name is Coffey or maybe that's her granny's last name. Oh hell I'm probably thinking about some other whore. But anyway is this the same Jenny that is being mentioned in the Dula/Moore Stories. Bennett or Barnett or some shit like that. Does anybody know any of these names and which one is her real name.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

tramptracker wrote:
Is this Jenny/Jeanie the whore who used to run around Lenoir having babies just to give them away? The same one that wouldn't know how to do anything but spread her legs if it hadn't been for her loving granny? Is the the tall blonde that has been in Prison over DWLR but claims she was doing hard time for murders or some kinda shit. I think she has a brother that is pretty decent but not sure if he is younger older or even if she has one. I'm wanting to say her maiden name is Coffey or maybe that's her granny's last name. Oh hell I'm probably thinking about some other whore. But anyway is this the same Jenny that is being mentioned in the Dula/Moore Stories. Bennett or Barnett or some shit like that. Does anybody know any of these names and which one is her real name.
the Jennie that is involved in the Dula/Moore stories has the last name of Childress.
ur all wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

listen i am personally sick ofyour cowardness here on topix. you saw me today you never said a word on both oppurtunities to speak cuss fight !you just sat there. im tired of you putring my nane ob here. i have job un like you .and yes i live in a tripplewide not double wide however i make a morgage pmt lifhts water phone cable carpmts etc so i work for what i have . i do not know but one jeanne!and she does not live in a trailor and her last name is not the names your calling out and sheis married and she dont have these last names now or ever. she is a good person and shes not involved in any murders! last i spoke with her she was taking care of her husband of many years... also you are sick just sick to start a post offtrying to use my step dUghtersdeseaced mothers name and initials. what is it with you .i mean if you are this envious of me then call me or you pull in my drive way and we will discuss this face to face. about my daughters ive seen all 3today and spoke with step daughter by phone.so apparently they love me .. i do raise hell about some of the people who they run with because i love my children very much and theres some ofyou that are just not good people. i am taking all these post coping them and in my best intrest i think its time to press harassment and cyber stalking slanderous !remarks as well as a safety restraining order agains you all. because i unlike you dont have time to be called while at work .to here mama someones putting our names on topix again . so would you please give me a call lets get this problem you have over with so you can move on and talk about your other enemies. thank you libby! again i saw all three daughters today brandy stayed about two hrs and i went n seen crystal n angie .spoke with amber by phone! the only time they may not like me is when i tell them not to be around people such as you.
ur all wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

omg ur so desperate to make up lies on me that you go track down old post from 2009 that didnt even have a thing to do with me . you seriously have major mental issues im home today if you wanna get your problem taken care of . cowarss post about people and hide under topix. i dont hide rarely even look at this junk .but sometimes when im trying to get lenoir news topic to comeup topix comes up instead . so stop bein cowardly call me or come by ill cut my cameras off so your illeagle tag or car dont get caught on tape cant turn off cpi but ill cut it too silent mode .
shandy

Maiden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

ur all wrong wrote:
listen i am personally sick ofyour cowardness here on topix. you saw me today you never said a word on both oppurtunities to speak cuss fight !you just sat there. im tired of you putring my nane ob here. i have job un like you .and yes i live in a tripplewide not double wide however i make a morgage pmt lifhts water phone cable carpmts etc so i work for what i have . i do not know but one jeanne!and she does not live in a trailor and her last name is not the names your calling out and sheis married and she dont have these last names now or ever. she is a good person and shes not involved in any murders! last i spoke with her she was taking care of her husband of many years... also you are sick just sick to start a post offtrying to use my step dUghtersdeseaced mothers name and initials. what is it with you .i mean if you are this envious of me then call me or you pull in my drive way and we will discuss this face to face. about my daughters ive seen all 3today and spoke with step daughter by phone.so apparently they love me .. i do raise hell about some of the people who they run with because i love my children very much and theres some ofyou that are just not good people. i am taking all these post coping them and in my best intrest i think its time to press harassment and cyber stalking slanderous !remarks as well as a safety restraining order agains you all. because i unlike you dont have time to be called while at work .to here mama someones putting our names on topix again . so would you please give me a call lets get this problem you have over with so you can move on and talk about your other enemies. thank you libby! again i saw all three daughters today brandy stayed about two hrs and i went n seen crystal n angie .spoke with amber by phone! the only time they may not like me is when i tell them not to be around people such as you.
Her husband gives the best head & swallows, too
Gotcha Number

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Looks like lardzilla is craving a dose of drama and attention because she ain't even been mentioned on this thread.
You got it

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Let's all go up there to the "triple wide" and sing a little song and do a little dance for the cameras. How many of us are they in our "group". Imagne being jelous of her. Yea, no one mentioned her name or called her at work crying to mamma cause somebody mentioned their names. Lord have mercy.

“pray pray pray”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

da gotcha number I felt the need to pray for you ,you are full of envy and the works of the devil
much torment comes too peoples minds because of the judgmental attitudes criticism and suspicion..multituded of relationships are destroyed by these enemies once again
A gotcha number...your mind has become the battlefield! the devil keeps you with these bad thoughts and feelings of being along brings you to topix to hurt deceive and make a foolish fool of yourself. judging others when you too must stand before god one day to be judged for everything you post on here out of pure malice hate and envy

“pray pray pray”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Gotcha Number wrote:
Looks like lardzilla is craving a dose of drama and attention because she ain't even been mentioned on this thread.
rport topix feed back 9;20 pm judge not hat ye may n be judged matthew7;1
Gotcha Number

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

just me 2222 wrote:
<quoted text> rport topix feed back 9;20 pm judge not hat ye may n be judged matthew7;1
Report all you want because NOBODY even mentioned her so guess what???
THERE IS NO ABUSE TO REPORT!!!
You flipping drama queens just kill me if nobody pays you any attention you just gotta find a way to get some.

PS: If you're going to quote Bible scriptures at least try to spell them right!!!

“pray pray pray”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

the devil has too keep you busy. judging the faults of others that way you never see or deal with whats really wrong with you.
we cannot change others only god can! when you post such negative thoughts of others you are just being conceived about your own conduct. therefore jesus commands us that we not concern our selves with others when we have so many faults with our selves allow god to deal with you first. god bless those that you come on topix and post such evilness about, god be with your lost soul
Gotcha Number

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

just me 2222 wrote:
da gotcha number I felt the need to pray for you ,you are full of envy and the works of the devil
much torment comes too peoples minds because of the judgmental attitudes criticism and suspicion..multituded of relationships are destroyed by these enemies once again
A gotcha number...your mind has become the battlefield! the devil keeps you with these bad thoughts and feelings of being along brings you to topix to hurt deceive and make a foolish fool of yourself. judging others when you too must stand before god one day to be judged for everything you post on here out of pure malice hate and envy
It's hilarious how you use one post to judge someone and them use the next post to quote the judge not scripture from Matthew. Typical Caldwell County trailer trash logic.

“pray pray pray”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

angiek wrote:
i heard she is living with libby in her double wide up in piney wow that must be a sight two psychos in the same house lmao. ill jave to confirm that with her daughter the one who likes me and knows her moma is full of shit. but i was told she is living with libby,
Report all you want because NOBODY even mentioned her so guess what???
You flipping drama queens just kill me if nobody pays you any attention you just gotta find a way to get some.

PS: If you're going to quote Bible scriptures at least try to spell them right!!!Report all you want because NOBODY even mentioned her so guess what???

PS: If you're going to quote Bible scriptures at least try to spell them right!!! yes you did list her name
Gotcha Number

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

just me 2222 wrote:
the devil has too keep you busy. judging the faults of others that way you never see or deal with whats really wrong with you.
we cannot change others only god can! when you post such negative thoughts of others you are just being conceived about your own conduct. therefore jesus commands us that we not concern our selves with others when we have so many faults with our selves allow god to deal with you first. god bless those that you come on topix and post such evilness about, god be with your lost soul
You might want to read that and try to live it yourself you Hypocrite!!!
Since you're such a big Christian you might want to use a capital G And a capital J when you write their names. Just saying.
Gotcha Number

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

just me 2222 wrote:
<quoted text>Report all you want because NOBODY even mentioned her so guess what???
PS: If you're going to quote Bible scriptures at least try to spell them right!!!Report all you want because NOBODY even mentioned her so guess what???
PS: If you're going to quote Bible scriptures at least try to spell them right!!! yes you did list her name
That wasn't me that was posted in 2009. Are you seriously that STUPID!!!
tramptracker

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I think I was pretty clear on what I was asking. I have the slightest idea who you even are. I found the girls last name I was wondering about and it was Bennett then Gibson and she gave up 4 kids that she had by 4 different men. I was simply asking what was the Jenny/Jeanie last name who they keep bringing up in the Dula/Moore story. And is these all the same Jeanie. You need serious help there Ur All Wrong.
tramptracker

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

quote wrote:
<quoted text>
the Jennie that is involved in the Dula/Moore stories has the last name of Childress.
Thank you for the info. Just wonder if that's the same girl maybe married again.
NoBroHoBo

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

just me 2222 wrote:
Yes, praying is great for them all. This paranoid skitzo woman who says she is a detention officer, a store manager, a nurse, a caregiver who stay home to take care of a dying man (6 years or more) and probably next will be the person who delivers our mail!!! has posted, made vicious phone calls to people's jobs, places of worship, attorneys, husbands/wives, etc and caused so much heartache. She has tried to get people fired from their jobs because of something someone else's girls done, yet when someone mentions the same thing her girls have donoe it isn't her fault. Such a double standard. The "girls" have stolen from everyone they know and feel entitled to what ever they want. Lots of people have tried to help them, but the old woman seems to want a double life of lying to the people who help her, then turning right around and being a member of the "cool" drug cult by self medicating her mental illness and her family's addictions. She borrows money from this one and that one and makes excuses for not paying them back, yet at the same time goes to the beach, trades cars, signs bond for every crook in the county, etc. She has tormented people on this site for years and now claims to have not done anything to anyone. Ha! I suggest that you pray for a mental health plan for the whole family who are in and out of mental institutions just long enough to get meds they abuse or to get drama to get their way. All of them use the internet to "blow off steam" as if websites are a place to discuss your problems. These issues are allowed to be viewed all over the world and btw people laugh at them because these issues should be told to a psychiatrist in intensive treatment, not to the public. I'm willing to bet Gotchanumber has been betrayed by this little group who thing "this is their site" to run amuck with everyone's lives, when this could be a site for positive things. They say God doesn't make trash, but drugs and dealing drugs does. Uncontrolled anger that wants to bred hostility in others is trash because it destroys not only the person who is out of control and the objects of his/her rage. Pray for a mental health treatment that works rather than pain management clinics and pill mill mental health systems that give a 5 minute diagosis. I guess all of these people have been hurt and hurt brings on anger, but there comes a points where Dr. Phil says stop all this drama and go get yourself well. I think that time has come in Caldwell County. Prayer is wonderful, but shit's like a boomerrang. It comes back around -- always.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blowing Rock Discussions

Search the Blowing Rock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 19 min Real Talk 49,340
Did anybody Watch this? 34 min Neighbor 1
cemetery money 37 min mymy 3
Anti government 3 hr Anti-gov 39
Who will you support for Sheriff? 6 hr catch 22 577
Joey 7 hr NYB aka nun ya biz 3
Lance Wilson 7 hr say what 101
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blowing Rock Jobs

•••