First Prev
of 3
Next Last
neveragain

Greenville, SC

#42 Jun 29, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Neveragain must be cousins or friends with Earl what a shame! The word punk died out 20 years ago also. You are in denial and probably never even graduated.
cindy why don't you put the glass stem down and go check on your kids or get off your lazy butt and clean your gov apartment before they take you off section 8. ok punk is that clear enough for you
Cindy

Ferguson, NC

#43 Jun 29, 2013
neveragain wrote:
<quoted text>cindy why don't you put the glass stem down and go check on your kids or get off your lazy butt and clean your gov apartment before they take you off section 8. ok punk is that clear enough for you
Good 1 you little chump. Post your full name and that will show everbody how hard body you really are. I know nothing about crack so how do know anything about glass stems? I know some boys that would love to snatch that ass up! LOSER!!!
neveragain

Greenville, SC

#44 Jun 29, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Good 1 you little chump. Post your full name and that will show everbody how hard body you really are. I know nothing about crack so how do know anything about glass stems? I know some boys that would love to snatch that ass up! LOSER!!!
why u gotta get so mad cindy you already know my name its crackhead bob girl so don't be calling me a loser sorry can't type long this stem is burning my finger you know how that is oh. yeah when u get a chance inbox me your new phone number so we can party again sometime and save some money i can't support your habit and mine
MAN2MAN

United States

#45 Jul 2, 2013
And that OJ Simpson lookin' m*****F*****, Whitney Simon used to sell drugs to kids, the world would be a better place without his ass too!
MAN2MAN

United States

#46 Jul 2, 2013
Asking wrote:
• What church does Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 go to
• Who are the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34
• What is the Street / Nicknames of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34
• What are the Street / Nicknames of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 Associates, acquaintances and Friends
• Where does the associates, acquaintances, friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 Live
• What vehicle does Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 DRIVE
• What vehicles does the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 DRIVE
• What areas of Caldwell County did Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
• What areas of Caldwell County does the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
• What other areas did Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
• What other areas does the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
• What other areas does Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 and his associates, acquaintances and friends have connections
• What is the connection with Flintstone Court
• How was Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 taken into custody and incarceration so quick
• What further is interconnected to Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 and his associates, friends and acquaintances
And just what the F**K are you gonna do!?
MAN2MAN

United States

#47 Jul 2, 2013
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm like you dude these wannabe gangsta's crack me up!!!
Yeah boy in the place I just got out of they had Aryan's, Crips, Bloods, Folk Nation, Surenos, MS-13, Mexican Mafia, Muslims, Latin Kings and Juggalos all under one roof and all struggling with each other for power. Talk about a place that was off the MF'n chain!!! You people ain't seen nothing, but keep playing them stupid hood rat games and you will. They ain't 5% of you wannabe hood rats could last two weeks in regular population close custody at Polk, Bertie, Lanesboro, Marion, Alexander, Pasquotank or Central Prison.
Gangsta's? More like Pranksta's
Dan

Lenoir, NC

#48 Jul 5, 2013
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The secret anti-fart forum? 2 min Stinky and Farty 7
Congress Passing Farts Rights Bill 38 min Public Farter 6
Obama care replacement plan in 2 weeks! 50 min Flatulence bonanza 8
Bella Farty 1 hr Town hall flatulence 1
Bella Torte 1 hr Fart pants 2
I Farted & Had Quintuplets 11 hr Small farts big s... 2
Coyote Problem anyone? (Feb '11) 12 hr newtonc 16

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance