Babe Ruth

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Anybody heard he is wanted? Anybody know where he is?
Dwayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

Babe Ruth wrote:
Anybody heard he is wanted? Anybody know where he is?
He up here on N. Fairview buying crack!
farmallred

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

choot'hem ,,,choot'hem hurry up elizabeth!!!!
1one1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Judged:

Naw dat M F up here on Lizard Ridge a hangin in dis big ol Oak
Cramer

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

He is always wanted, he is a waste of space.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Cramer wrote:
He is always wanted, he is a waste of space.
Just read in another post that this guy got murdered.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

That's a rumor and no evidence to back it up. Gail stop those rumors now before tina comes back. What a web you weave when you try to deceive. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT wrote:
That's a rumor and no evidence to back it up. Gail stop those rumors now before tina comes back. What a web you weave when you try to deceive. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha right back at ya!!!!!

http://www.wbtv.com/story/22644226/body-found...
JES

Stedman, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Drug deal gone bad? Oh well, no big loss....
pegs

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

why would someone say something so mean about someone that just lost their life tragically... wow yup your going to hell
JES

Stedman, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

pegs wrote:
why would someone say something so mean about someone that just lost their life tragically... wow yup your going to hell
For what? Telling the truth? These people don't mess around. When you enter the drug world, you play by their rules or you don't play at all. You reap what you sow! Yea he may have died tragically, but he asked for it....
Asking

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

What church does Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 go to
Who are the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34
What is the Street / Nicknames of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34
What are the Street / Nicknames of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 Associates, acquaintances and Friends
Where does the associates, acquaintances, friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 Live
What vehicle does Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 DRIVE
What vehicles does the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 DRIVE
What areas of Caldwell County did Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
What areas of Caldwell County does the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
What other areas did Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
What other areas does the associates, acquaintances and friends of Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 VISIT and contact
What other areas does Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 and his associates, acquaintances and friends have connections
What is the connection with Flintstone Court
How was Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 taken into custody and incarceration so quick
What further is interconnected to Earl Franklin Moore Jr. 34 and his associates, friends and acquaintances
Boogie Woogie

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT wrote:
Was this some of your Dula family?? Did you git your 2 oxys for today's bj yet? Go watch CNN.
ncboy

Telford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

No boogie they was out of oxys so your mom did it for free so she could get a warm meal
disagree

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

ncboy wrote:
No boogie they was out of oxys so your mom did it for free so she could get a warm meal
I think that you should be very disappointed in yout self let Raoul rest in peace and be an adult and stop this bs
Boogie Woogie

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

You saying mom is a rip off bitch or somethin? I know she's hot to trot but didn't know it was wid you. RIP in Raoul.
Zito

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

These post are hilarious, Raoul was my peeps and a warm hearted soldier. To the ppl who talking shit about my homie ride through West End with that bullshit and see what happens. Just saying!!
RIP cool kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

May God bless all u cruel people with a clean heart!!! He was a good person with a sweet soul. Nobody can judge him. Last time i checked the only person perfect on this earth is GOD himself. did any of u know Raoul gave food to the homeless shelter? More than what most ppl have ever done. DONT judge until ur perfect!!! Rest ur beautiful soul Ooolie in Gods arms!!
ChiChi Rodriquez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

All you fools who talk'n bad smack about my mexi melt go to hell. Raoul not only gave food to the homeless but to me to and our little baby alfonz. You bad smack talkers I hope you burn up in the furnace of the devils home. RIP my mexi melt chalupa oily scab ridden man meat Raoul. For the rest of you talk to the hand as you enter the pits of hell.
Learn something

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Zito wrote:
These post are hilarious, Raoul was my peeps and a warm hearted soldier. To the ppl who talking shit about my homie ride through West End with that bullshit and see what happens. Just saying!!
First I am sorry that the young man passed away,but he was not in the United States Army. So that means he was not a real Soldier, like those who defend our country. Neither one of the indviduals involved in this were angels. I hate that people can't discuss things on here without threatening people. Your post says "ride through west end,and see what happens. All you are doing is promoting violence. Some classy life you must live.Going nowhere real fast!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blowing Rock Discussions

Search the Blowing Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 55,741
Judge Phil Ginn (Oct '10) 1 hr David 15
Why Live trashy 6 hr Dave 6
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies 7 hr My loving man 38
Foothills Internal Medicine (Guarino) 8 hr Nana-A 20
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 9 hr Rube Walker 16
need items 4 resale (May '13) 12 hr Joe 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blowing Rock Jobs

•••