Obituary for Joel Warlick

Obituary for Joel Warlick

Posted in the Blowing Rock Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RB Starr

Lenoir, NC

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Obituary for Aug. 29, 2013

Aug. 29, 2013 @ 05:42 PM

LENOIR —

Joel Warlick

Joel Lee Warlick, 50, of Morganton Boulevard, Lenoir, died Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at Caldwell Memorial Hospital. He was born Jan. 2, 1963, in Caldwell County to Bill J. and Beulah Triplett Warlick of Hudson.

Mr. Warlick was recently retired from Caldwell County Sheriff’s Department. He was employed by G4S Secure Solutions and owned and operated his lifelong dream, Samson’s Den Gym in Gamewell. He was a veteran of the United States Army and a member of Concord Baptist Church.

Survivors in addition to his parents include a daughter, Amber Warlick of Lenoir, and sister, Andrea Dugan and husband Tom of Hudson.

Funeral services with law enforcement honors will be held Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Mountain Grove Baptist Church conducted by Dr. Timothy Brittain, the Rev. Lance Wilson and the Rev. Tony Harris.

The family will receive friends from 1 to 2:30 p.m. prior to the service at the church.

Serving as pallbearers will be deputies from Caldwell County Sheriff’s Department Honor Guard.

Honorary pallbearers will be former and active members of the Sheriff’s Department, Police Departments, N.C. Highway Patrol, Fire Departments, and Emergency Medical Services.

Memorial contributions may be made to: Wounded Warriors Project, P.O. Box 758517, Topeka, KS 66675.

Online condolences may be left at www.greer-mcelveenfuneralhome.com . Greer-McElveen Funeral Home and Crematory is in charge of arrangements.
Tina

Morganton, NC

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Didn't he also have a son that would be around 30 years old? I think his name is John Corey and his mom's name is Debbie.
Nina

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 1, 2013
Apparently so. If you look at his guest book at Greer McElveen you will see this....

JOHN COREY WARLICK/BRYANT
I will miss my dad very much. I didn't get a lot of time with him, but the times we had together will always be special to me. No matter what my name is He will always be my father.
08/28/2013


So sad that they did not list his soon in his obituary.
Nina

Raleigh, NC

#5 Sep 1, 2013
Oops . I meant "son".
Tina

Morganton, NC

#6 Sep 1, 2013
I thought he had a son. It is sad he wasn't listed in the obituary. Obviously he loved his dad. Sometimes children from previous relationships are not considered a part of the family.
Nina

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Sadly, that is often true, but they are no less that person's child than the ones are from any other relationship (past or present).
ex wife not listed

United States

#8 Sep 1, 2013
He also had a ex wife whom to everyones info jennifer lane douglas warlick had four kids joe raised. I wasnt shocked to see her name not listed however he did raise her four kids. chelsey jesse aron kristie douglas was his step children . Jennifer being his ex dope head wife. Just curious why the four step kids were not listed and the son that lisa miller douglas swore. He belong to joe? Just wondering. Rip joe
cousin

Morganton, NC

#9 Sep 1, 2013
John Corey is his biological son. He had visitation and paid child support to John Corey's mom. Sometimes step children aren't listed but ALL his biological children should have been. Not just one daughter.
My lawyer will call you

Lenoir, NC

#10 Sep 1, 2013
ex wife not listed wrote:
He also had a ex wife whom to everyones info jennifer lane douglas warlick had four kids joe raised. I wasnt shocked to see her name not listed however he did raise her four kids. chelsey jesse aron kristie douglas was his step children . Jennifer being his ex dope head wife. Just curious why the four step kids were not listed and the son that lisa miller douglas swore. He belong to joe? Just wondering. Rip joe
How dare you go on here and write something like this with first and last names. I think I'd call someone a dope head wife if I were you. When someone dies you just have to go on here and dredge up some crude tales. Even if this were to be true it isn't your place to be the town cryer belting out sickening rumblings from the bowels of your brain. Someday you'll have someone's obituary that you'd like to be respected and when someone belts out trash you just won't be able to understand why? Crazy crack head that lies in court.
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

#11 Sep 1, 2013
Just wondering how he passed? 50 is relatively young.
Lady Luck

Lenoir, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2013
I belive he had cancer.
grapevine

Lenoir, NC

#13 Sep 2, 2013
ex wife not listed wrote:
He also had a ex wife whom to everyones info jennifer lane douglas warlick had four kids joe raised. I wasnt shocked to see her name not listed however he did raise her four kids. chelsey jesse aron kristie douglas was his step children . Jennifer being his ex dope head wife. Just curious why the four step kids were not listed and the son that lisa miller douglas swore. He belong to joe? Just wondering. Rip joe
I think if my daughter had a son by my husband, like your older daughter is rumored to do, I'd keep my mouth shut about who's who's, daddy. After all, DSS could do a DNA test on your ole man and that little boy and make you all pay back child support and future support, too. What goes around comes around.
Whale Watcher

Asheville, NC

#14 Sep 2, 2013
ex wife not listed wrote:
He also had a ex wife whom to everyones info jennifer lane douglas warlick had four kids joe raised. I wasnt shocked to see her name not listed however he did raise her four kids. chelsey jesse aron kristie douglas was his step children . Jennifer being his ex dope head wife. Just curious why the four step kids were not listed and the son that lisa miller douglas swore. He belong to joe? Just wondering. Rip joe
What's up Libby???
grapevine

Lenoir, NC

#15 Sep 2, 2013
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Libby???
I bet you Sheriff Jones has traced that IP address and is staked out to grab her fat ass the first time she crosses the yellow line. She's snitched on everyone already so she can't trade off anyone now that everyone hates her ass and has the goods on her. And btw, it wasn't little miss cyrus that answered your post for the other posting. It was, you guessed it Lardzilla. Has she got a friend in the world? Notice, it's always a month and then DSS is gonna spring them kids they got in holding. Know why she doesn't like L. Because she propositioned A. herself right before he married L. Of course, he turned her down. I guess he figured he'd fall into a hole he could not get out of. Taking care of her sick husband my ass. Working two jobs. Not on topix anymore. Know how to tell when she's lying? When her mouth is moving.
Whale Watcher

Asheville, NC

#16 Sep 2, 2013
grapevine wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you Sheriff Jones has traced that IP address and is staked out to grab her fat ass the first time she crosses the yellow line. She's snitched on everyone already so she can't trade off anyone now that everyone hates her ass and has the goods on her. And btw, it wasn't little miss cyrus that answered your post for the other posting. It was, you guessed it Lardzilla. Has she got a friend in the world? Notice, it's always a month and then DSS is gonna spring them kids they got in holding. Know why she doesn't like L. Because she propositioned A. herself right before he married L. Of course, he turned her down. I guess he figured he'd fall into a hole he could not get out of. Taking care of her sick husband my ass. Working two jobs. Not on topix anymore. Know how to tell when she's lying? When her mouth is moving.
Rotflmao
I see that you've got her figured out.
What's so funny is that Lardzilla thinks that everyone in the whole wide world is just as stupid as she is and can't figure out what she's doing. She's snitched and chit on so many people now that she has no idea which one of them to look to when her little scams get exposed. It's freaking hilarious!!! I didn't know about the husband daughter deal but I sure don't doubt it in the least. I've also heard from a lot of people that the oldest girl is a product of inbreeding. I don't know if it's true but I wouldn't put anything past the exalted Lardzilla.
grapevine

Lenoir, NC

#17 Sep 2, 2013
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotflmao
I see that you've got her figured out.
What's so funny is that Lardzilla thinks that everyone in the whole wide world is just as stupid as she is and can't figure out what she's doing. She's snitched and chit on so many people now that she has no idea which one of them to look to when her little scams get exposed. It's freaking hilarious!!! I didn't know about the husband daughter deal but I sure don't doubt it in the least. I've also heard from a lot of people that the oldest girl is a product of inbreeding. I don't know if it's true but I wouldn't put anything past the exalted Lardzilla.
Well, without a DNA test, I don't know if it's true or not but one of her old friends told me that Lardzilla fought with the old man over that. You see, the old friend is a friend of the old man and in reality she's a better friend to him than to Lard. God at the stuff that old woman tells on them after she's had her pills. About the Sunshine state, the power company, lying in court about an amount of stuff that was stole to collect more insurance money, about her telling someone has cancer when it was really another disease. She even took up money for the alleged cancer. It goes on and on and on. And the best was about Goodwill.
report abuse

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2013
too whom it wlll concern there is no LIbby posting this nonsence thereis over. 500reported post most that have been taken down .due to these needle junkies using this ladies name. i reported abuse to topix and. i have a daughter who has some pull with sheriff jones. he can habdle you all especially whale watcher and all of you that continues too use a ladies name that. wouldnt say bad things about a deceased person. so learning what the report abuse button is will help you alot . they love it when you respond.and there is nobody name libby posting to anyones death. report abuse each time you see this crap and it will stop .
report abuse

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2013
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Libby???
copied reported abuse slander
grapevine

Lenoir, NC

#20 Sep 2, 2013
report abuse wrote:
too whom it wlll concern there is no LIbby posting this nonsence thereis over. 500reported post most that have been taken down .due to these needle junkies using this ladies name. i reported abuse to topix and. i have a daughter who has some pull with sheriff jones. he can habdle you all especially whale watcher and all of you that continues too use a ladies name that. wouldnt say bad things about a deceased person. so learning what the report abuse button is will help you alot . they love it when you respond.and there is nobody name libby posting to anyones death. report abuse each time you see this crap and it will stop .
Yea, we use abuse a whole lot. And we certainly know Sheriff Jones quite well.

“pray pray pray”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 2, 2013
First of all let me say im sorry too Joe's family for your sudden loss of him. Second those of you that are throwing rocks as in stones,have you prayed lately? every time i log on and see you using other peoples names to cover up your own envy.It makes me have to stop and pray. Now i may step on some toes here but my aim is to clear the womans name that you keep slandering on almost every post! Jenn i have known you since i managed summit apartments in 1997/98 when you and Joe first got together. i saw on Chelseys face book a photo of Joe and a brief decription of daddy why did you have to leave me. i know that 4 of your children belong to your first husband whom lived in summit as well. so maybe her face book post threw some people for a loop maybe your marriage to Joe had ended some time ago.I dont know the last time i laid eyes on you was in child court assuming you were trying to get the children back. you-Ive been told live with a man who has a board over his bed room because some man ran a truck through it.so how can any of you cast stones on a woman or man who im very sure is not posting anything about you! do you realise your first husbands mother is a{ very envious and jealous} lady? do you know if she cant get on topix she has a very crazy lady who lives and breathes topix gail something? she used too use the whale watcher name. so while your busy judging a woman who is at work and has been since 6 am this morning.maybe you should think about who else is in your business. everyone knows your living with mr S Beach. your children are scattered every where and your ex ex husband lives less than 5 minutes from you. my point in this whole issue is. there is no body that you keep naming off on here posting. everything i saw was on your oldest daughters face book a photo and several paragraphs of her daddy being deceased.so as it went virul someone who is very envious of either you OR HER MADE THESE POST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drain the swamp? 32 min Yes Liberal 51
Anyone know that scum bag Zeth Thomas Hypes?? (Sep '16) 2 hr Wonderwoman420 9
Black Woman Destroys The White Privilege Myth 5 hr southern at heart 3
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) (Jan '17) 5 hr Interested 225
97 of 100 Poorest Counties are Republican 7 hr southern at heart 72
Bill Clinton gets 500,000$ for speech in Russia 7 hr waco1909 92
Trump's Fake Time Cover 7 hr waco1909 40

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages