Drug problem

Cowpens, SC

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Has anyone noticed we have a drug problem in Caldwell County? Or is it just me?
NC SLOW

Swannanoa, NC

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Drug problem wrote:
Has anyone noticed we have a drug problem in Caldwell County? Or is it just me?
Yes., half the doctors in this county are the drug dealers.
Yuck

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Everyone sticks needles in their arms and smokes meth. It makes me sick
Pike Bishop

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2013
The county has a massive drug problem-=meth,crack,prescripti on drug abuse and alcohol
The numbers are stunnng. PS we have an army of mentally ill too
looks like zombieland out there.
JFW

Lenoir, NC

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Drug problem wrote:
Has anyone noticed we have a drug problem in Caldwell County? Or is it just me?
It is everywhere, not just here. It is a sad epidemic.
RB Starr

Lenoir, NC

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Selling drugs is an easy living, until someone kills you or you become so addicted you spend everything you have on your own habit. Yes, there is a big probem here in this area.
Do now before its to late

Mount Holly, NC

#7 Sep 7, 2013
When you call a cop,do you get tired of hearing.WELL IT IS NOTHING WE CAN REALLY DO.We pay TAXES out the ass to hear WHAT?I have been watching shows on the Mafia.I think we need one.I would gladly pay hundred a year to see drug dealers and people that can't get along with others laying in a pool of blood.
RB Starr

Lenoir, NC

#8 Sep 8, 2013
Do now before its to late wrote:
When you call a cop,do you get tired of hearing.WELL IT IS NOTHING WE CAN REALLY DO.We pay TAXES out the ass to hear WHAT?I have been watching shows on the Mafia.I think we need one.I would gladly pay hundred a year to see drug dealers and people that can't get along with others laying in a pool of blood.
Excure me, but the Mafia is organized crime, ie, drug dealers, crooked paid off cops, etc. And yea, to some extent we do have organized crime here. What you are wanting are cultural enforcers that take pay offs to take care of the problem people, drug dealers, deadbeats, and literally worthless people. If you can find this documentary that projects the modern day situation you might think about the process of dealing with this type through privatization of the penal systems rather than the state dealing with the situations. Some people compare it to Auchzwitz, Germany and the CC Camps on a more subtle basis. Think long and hard on it. It is happening right now. Netflix has the movie and probably other places online offer it.

The House I Live In2012NR108 minutes
Filmmaker Eugene Jarecki's documentary shines a harsh light on America's "war on drugs" and its long-term impact on society.
Cast:Nannie Jeter, David Simon Genre:Documentaries, Biographical Documentaries, Crime Documentaries, Political Documentaries
Dogg

Asheville, NC

#9 Sep 8, 2013
RB Starr wrote:
<quoted text> Excure me, but the Mafia is organized crime, ie, drug dealers, crooked paid off cops, etc. And yea, to some extent we do have organized crime here. What you are wanting are cultural enforcers that take pay offs to take care of the problem people, drug dealers, deadbeats, and literally worthless people. If you can find this documentary that projects the modern day situation you might think about the process of dealing with this type through privatization of the penal systems rather than the state dealing with the situations. Some people compare it to Auchzwitz, Germany and the CC Camps on a more subtle basis. Think long and hard on it. It is happening right now. Netflix has the movie and probably other places online offer it.
The House I Live In2012NR108 minutes
Filmmaker Eugene Jarecki's documentary shines a harsh light on America's "war on drugs" and its long-term impact on society.
Cast:Nannie Jeter, David Simon Genre:Documentaries, Biographical Documentaries, Crime Documentaries, Political Documentaries
A very interesting documentary to say the least. If I remember correctly 2.3 million people locked away because of the "drug war" but drug usage remains unchanged.
cracked

Forest City, NC

#10 Sep 8, 2013
and all the tattoos, TOO! Fat people, fat people w/tattoos, skinny-azzed druggies w/tattoos, pathetic!
RB Starr

Lenoir, NC

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Dogg wrote:
<quoted text>
A very interesting documentary to say the least. If I remember correctly 2.3 million people locked away because of the "drug war" but drug usage remains unchanged.
And crack brings a harsher/longer sentence than coke. People making money and even making towns from the private prisons built in America to keep the dealers and users off the streets. Says most of the dealers are junkies, dealing to support their habit. Just a few people at the top of the drug industry making the big $$$. And of course, the lawyers, judges, politicians, clinics, counselors, etc. all sucking a living off the addictions of others. Think that is true here in CC. Taking away peoples' assets and idenity, next their lives. Making a big amount of money off the undesireables who have hit rock bottom in society. Crack/cocaine County. Advice is: stay away from anyone doing or dealing drugs.
Pike Bishop

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2013
I have been around a long time and nothing beats the deadliness of meth-like ingesting a witches brew of killer ingrediants. Why anyone wants to make or use the stuff is beyond my understanding
Mr Mackey

New London, NC

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Drugs are bad! MMMKAY!
DSS

Mount Holly, NC

#14 Sep 10, 2013
Its not hard to fine drug dealers,they're the smartass of the neighborood.They love to make trouble too show they're mean as he//.I'm surpized they don't arrest more,but the detectives are't street educated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did God curse the Negro?. 48 min State of Florida 17
Caldwell County School superintendent 56 min OldManDanl 2
The Logic Fails me: 1 hr State of Florida 239
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 3 hr southern at heart 90
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 3 hr southern at heart 12
26 dead in West Virginia flooding! 3 hr southern at heart 7
News Mary Helen Cole - going strong and full of life 11 hr Zach 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages