|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone here know Jennifer Church ?

Im not here to call her nasty names or tell a buncha lies like the " Normal " Topix post .

Im really wondering if anyone does in fact know her ?

Let me say this to start with , i don't like her at all but that's my opinion only so that doesn't matter. ive heard a lot of story's from various people .

Ive known friends of Jennifer's for years and i actually run into her from time to time . She doesn't think twice about running up to you on the street or the supermarket and just start blabbing about personal things , really personal things to people she vaguely knows .

I know she is on disability with no signs of being disabled at all . is she drawing crazy checks ?

I cant say why i need to know this but i do need to know . Where is her kids ? Why does she not have her kids now ? ive heard stuff .
just sayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

You say you see her all the time running her mouth, maybe you should get bold enough to just ask her instead of trying to put the girl on blast, talking about her kids. Whats you reason?
yep

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

i know of her...her mom rents out a trailor on walt arney rd that is a dump and if u call her to ask about the rent she starts asking all kinds of ?'s like do u drink ,do u have company come over,just all kinds of personal things like they are so perfect lol
I wonder

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

yep wrote:
i know of her...her mom rents out a trailor on walt arney rd that is a dump and if u call her to ask about the rent she starts asking all kinds of ?'s like do u drink ,do u have company come over,just all kinds of personal things like they are so perfect lol
I do not know her family , besides her sister and her sister doesn't associate with Jennifer at all .

about her mother owning a trashy trailer on arny road - ive heard through the grapevine before of that and yeah it sounds ridiculous to be asking those questions about that place lol .
before

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know her family , besides her sister and her sister doesn't associate with Jennifer at all .
about her mother owning a trashy trailer on arny road - ive heard through the grapevine before of that and yeah it sounds ridiculous to be asking those questions about that place lol .
Jennifer C is a con-artist that will take anyone for their last dime if you give her the chance .

Dramatic and mentally unstable doesn't begin to describe this person .
Dian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

before wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer C is a con-artist that will take anyone for their last dime if you give her the chance .
Dramatic and mentally unstable doesn't begin to describe this person .
Give someone a chance to take a dime is like given someone your password. Word Word.
hmm

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Are you talking about Jennifer Booth Church?
well um

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

I know her if it's the one I'm thinking of. Then again, the one I know doesn't have kids the last I heard. Is this girl in her 20s or of a different age? We could be thinking of different people here so I need to clarify. If we know the same person then I could tell you whatever but I won't slander her or gossip so don't go looking for that, okay?
hmm

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

The Jennifer I am talking about is 30 years old her birthday is in February she went to west Caldwell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 23 min Victoria 58,049
App football is ready to hit rock bottom and th... 1 hr X supporter 6
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park 2 hr joese 43
Justin Chambers...new thread...again 3 hr MommaT 9
standup 4 hr ncboy 1
Fed up 6 hr ehut 10
Judge Sherri Elliott (Jul '12) 9 hr Sheila J 34

Search the Blowing Rock Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Blowing Rock Jobs

•••