Kathy Paul passes away .
A Mess

Duncan, SC

#21 Aug 26, 2013
This is awful prayers for Heather hope she gets her life straightened out. May Cathy RIP
Rusty

Asheville, NC

#22 Aug 26, 2013
Mt prayers go out to the whole family.
Any SOB that would say the things that have been said here about this family in their time of grief has got a special place in hell.
Rusty

Asheville, NC

#23 Aug 26, 2013
* My prayers
A Blessing

Duncan, SC

#24 Aug 26, 2013
RIP Cathy, such a sweet lady. Pray Heather gets her life straightened out.
for a fact

Granite Falls, NC

#25 Aug 27, 2013
gibo dibo wrote:
Heather was buyibg pills last sunday night as she sobbed and made the dope dealer feel sorry gor her no good low life less ass. You are right the street may become quieter however heathers daddy was having to not only pay for the funeral he is also stuvk with cathyshouse pmts . So dont get your hopes up too high my guess is the poor fella will pay for the house and the mexican mafia trash will be rightbavk in there. Both them hirls should walk in shMe of what they really are. So wheres gibo going now . He was a crack head however. If you had to live with amber and heather and all the different men they dragged in. forward /mexicans. youd probably smoke dope too. It is sickning of how these two has ayed on churches drug dealers. Community etc and not one dime went towards helping heathers daddy towards the funeral or house pmts. shame on you two girls. For the way you did before and the. Shit your doing now too play on publics sympathy heather was not feeling any pain tears nothing. but getting high aint that right miss heather . You sad pathetic piece.of trash
Randy did not pay for the funeral Cathy's sister Joanne paid.
Real

Duncan, SC

#26 Aug 27, 2013
This is so sad to read, I know Cathy is in a better place. Hope her kids get their life straightened out, that's what she would want.
for a fact

Granite Falls, NC

#27 Aug 28, 2013
Matthew 7:1

New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
know ur facts

United States

#28 Aug 29, 2013
Too the sorry topix looser who threw my familys death and other peoples names onto this cathy-pauls death .get ur lies straight (whalewatcher) brians tomb stone is up and has been too bad your a topix looser or id post a picture of it too you . But just the fact that you trashed others on a womans death clearly shows your name fits you .your a topix coward.and clearly you are so jealous of these people you bash every time you can shows what a miserable fool you are. (rip cathy) and prayers for the girls and grandchildren are going up. God bless you during your loss of your mother
Whale Watcher

Asheville, NC

#29 Aug 29, 2013
know ur facts wrote:
Too the sorry topix looser who threw my familys death and other peoples names onto this cathy-pauls death .get ur lies straight (whalewatcher) brians tomb stone is up and has been too bad your a topix looser or id post a picture of it too you . But just the fact that you trashed others on a womans death clearly shows your name fits you .your a topix coward.and clearly you are so jealous of these people you bash every time you can shows what a miserable fool you are.(rip cathy) and prayers for the girls and grandchildren are going up. God bless you during your loss of your mother
No you're the loser Libby because you are the one that was trashing the daughters of this dead woman. But as usual you are too stupid to hide who you are. Brian's tombstone wasn't paid for with the money that Crystal stole from the collection jars that you and your bunch put out in the stores I wouldn't doubt for a min. that you probably stole some of it too. Too bad that your trash can daughters are all grown up and your old man's daughter won't have anything to do with you even if DSS would let her. Your check drawing days are about over you'll either have to get a full time job or find you a bridge to live under lardzilla.
PS: Underneath a bridge would be a hell of a lot cleaner place to live than that dump you call home now!!!
Dark Lady

Lenoir, NC

#30 Aug 29, 2013
A Shame wrote:
The cops need to put a stop to all this buying drugs mess. How in the world these crazy people can afford it. Living of a tax payers dollar I guess.
I'll tell you how the bitches do it. They prey on someone who is not a doper by telling how sick this one or that one is. I know several who've had 6 months to live for over 30 years now. Pity poor ole me. I don't have money for gas, I don't have money to eat, I don't have clothes or money to get this or that for my children. You help and help and it's a bottomless pit of bullshit. In turn they offer to do nothing in return except trash you behind your back. When it comes time to pay up they make up some bullshit that you're supposed to have done and get pissed and act crazy as they are. Piss on them all when they, themselves can't admit they are dope heads dealing with other dope heads preying off each other. They don't have a right to look down on anyone or anything but their own filthy feet that carries them to hell on earth. Why don't the law stop they. Well, hell, they're blowing and fu_king a good majority of them and they dope lawyers, too. This used to be Cocaine County now it's just crazy county. Let them kill each other cause that's what they do.
2 WHALE WATCHER

United States

#31 Aug 29, 2013
ok you dumb ass this aint libby and it is none of her daughters however {i am clearly her friend}.you either dont no shit or wish you did because you repeat the same old shit that is past.let me set you straight once more.this woman never downed a dead woman!!!!!!!!!! or her kids!!!!!!!!!!you started this shit by your lies no jars were ever placesd for!!!!!!!!!! brians funeral {crystal herself along with her family and alot of friends came together and paid for his funeral}.second money was given to brians daddy that never got gave to renee, all money that was given to crystal her mama hand delivered it to brians mama and his head stone is very big and very beautiful! 2nd none of your damn business but libby has 3 grown kids she did not make the bad choices they made when they started running with {envious loosers such as yourself}.you are eat alive that these people do not go around pertaying to be the people you trash them as.{she works as in libby a full time job and a pt job she has a nice home she owns her land on 3 seperate lots. the teen anger in dss needs to stay where she is,{that girl has serious issues that has to be dealt with before i or anyone would ever allow her back into our family}. she has contact with them they just gave her 100.00 for school and theres contact so again you dont know shit. crystal never begged for money for brian so no jars were ever placed there again liar... it's sad that you are so envious over the entire family that agin you use mrs pauls death to trash another different family whom has suffered several losses to death so they certianaly would never trash a dead woman or her kids even if they didnt get along. you are a very sick twisted envious jealous person and fyi """"" "libby does not"""" """ post to topix, that woman works for the home the car and to help her family. as for her home ive been in her home and all i can see is she could use a good carpet shampooer. other than that her home is clean, not many live in a tripple wide mobil home hold down 2 jobs try to keep her husband alive and be right there any time a call comes in for one of her children! can you say you do any of this for your family? your eNvy of this woman is eating you alive and you always throw her name on forums Assuming shes posting!! well she is not and ill be the first to say she is my friend and damn you! for all the trash that you down this woman with. i bet your one of the very ones shes helped in the past od possibly even given you a place to stay.and here you come trashing her like this. your very twisted and you need help! and ive reported your post because it is cruel of you too come onto another deceased ladies forum and trash another family who is not even kin and barely knows this lady and her children!!get a life pray about your envious self.ill guarantee at some point if you really know libby she has helped you or even given you a place to stay she is a good person and she cant help what her children do now they are grown however ive seen her jump all 3 of her daughters begging them to get there life together. so she is not just some mom who dont care. id be willing to bet that you are one of her grandbabies daddys that want pay his support to the child and she ended up having to help with school cloths etc for your child while you lay up high and on a computer downing her,,,,,,,,,, get a life. and as for the ole mans daughter you really dont know whats going on if you did you would know where she was all weekend JERK! RICHARD SAID TO STOP PUTTING TRASH ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ON TOPIX WE WILL BE TURNING THIS IN TO HIS ATTORNEY!!AND THE ENTIRE FORUM HAS BEEN REPORTED TO TOPIC FEEDBACK YOU ARE A VERY MEAN SPIRITED PERSON TO DOWN PEOPLE THAT YOU BELIEVE POST'S. PARANOIA REALLY MUST FLOW THROUGH YOUR BLOOD THAT'S IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT FROM ALL THE NEEDLE USEAGE FROM YOUR OWN DRUG ADDICTION!
2 WHALE WATCHER

United States

#32 Aug 29, 2013
ok you dumb ass this aint libby and it is none of her daughters however i am clearly her friend.you either dont no shit or wish you did because you repeat the same old shit that is past.let me set you straight once more.this woman never downed a dead woman or her kids.you started this shit by your lies no jars were ever placesd for brians funeral crystal herself along with her family and alot of friends came together and paid for his funeral.second money was given to brians daddy that never got gave to renee, all money that was given to crystal her mama hand delivered it to brians mama and his head stone is very big and very beautiful! 2nd none of your damn business but libby has 3 grown kids she did not make the bad choices they made when they started running with envious loosers such as yourself.you are eat alive that these people do not go around pertaying to be the people you trash them as. she works as in libby a full time job and a pt job she has a nice home she owns her land on 3 seperate lots. the teen anger in dss needs to stay where she is,that girl has serious issues that has to be dealt with before i or anyone would ever allow her back into our family. she has contact with them they just gave her 100.00 for school and theres contact so again you dont know shit. crystal never begged for money for brian so no jars were ever placed there again liar... it's sad that you are so envious over the entire family that agin you use mrs pauls death to trash another different family whom has suffered several losses to death so they certianaly would never trash a dead woman or her kids even if they didnt get along. you are a very sick twisted envious jealous person and fyi libby does not post to topix, that woman works for the home the car and to help her family. as for her home ive been in her home and all i can see is she could use a good carpet shampooer. other than that her home is clean, not many live in a tripple wide mobil home hold down 2 jobs try to keep her husband alive and be right there any time a call comes in for one of her children! can you say you do any of this for your family? your ebvy of this woman is eating you alive and you always throw her name on forums Assuming shes posting!! well she is not and ill be the first to say she is my friend and damn you! for all the trash that you down this woman with. i bet your one of the very ones shes helped in the past od possibly even given you a place to stay.and here you come trashing her like this. your very twisted and you need help! and ive reported your post because it is cruel of you too come onto another deceased ladies forum and trash another family who is not even kin and barely knows this lady and her children!!get a life pray about your envious self.ill guarantee at some point if you really know libby she has helped you or even given you a place to stay she is a good person and she cant help what her children do now they are grown however ive seen her jump all 3 of her daughters begging them to get there life together. so she is not just some mom who dont care. id be willing to bet that you are one of her grandbabies daddys that want pay his support to the child and she ended up having to help with school cloths etc for your child while you lay up high and on a computer downing her,,,,,,,,,, get a life. and as for the ole mans daughter you really dont know whats going on if you did you would know where she was all weekend JERK! RICHARD SAID TO STOP PUTTING TRASH ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER ON TOPIX WE WILL BE TURNING THIS IN TO HIS ATTORNEY!! REPORTED TO TOPIX FEED BACK @ 10;20 PM AUG 29/2013 AKA {WHALE WATCHER} AS USED IN NUMEROUS OTHER TOPIX POST.
2 WHALE WATCHER

United States

#33 Aug 29, 2013
AS A PRECAUTION AND THE POTENTIAL THREAT'S AND SLANDERING THAT THIS AKA WHALE WATCHER CONTINUES TO DO ON ALMOST EVERY FORM OF TOPIX A DEPUTY WITH THE CCSD HAS THIS ENTIRE POST /THREAD AND A CYBER DETECTIVE WILL BE ISSUEING A NOTICE TO WHALE WATCHER. IP ADDRESSES ARE VERY EASY TO PICK UP ON NOW AND IM SICK OF SEEING A GOOD WOMAN NAME AND HER CHILDRENDS NAMES BEING THROWN ALL OVER TOPIX DUE TO A ENVIOUS PERSON OF WHAT THIS LADY WORKS FOR AND PAYS FOR TO LIVE. YOU HAVE FUN POSTING BECAUSE EVERY POST YOU MAKE FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD AND ADD THERE NAMES CALL ME THE RAT IM HER FRIEND AND I FULLY INTEND TO BE SITTING AT THE SHERIFFS DEPT TO SPEAK TO A CYBER BULLY DETECTIVE I HAVE COMFRIMATION FROM TOPIX FEED BACK ON THERE INTENTIONS TO HELP ASSIST IN OBTAINING CHARGES AGAINST YOU/ IF YOU USE ANY OF THE ABOVE NAMES ON TOPIX AGAIN THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING FILES SENT TO TOPIX FEED BACK ON IP ADDRESS 00475600A8U SN 10;30 PM 8/29/2013 SAVE PRINT COPY EMAILED CYBER DETECTIVE AND TOPIX FEED BACK TO FOLLOE WITH IP ADDRESSES TO PROVIDE.last ip pulled was 008657byr76--98777- lenoir nc
2 WHALE WATCHER

United States

#34 Aug 29, 2013
2 WHALE WATCHER

United States

#35 Aug 29, 2013
2 WHALE WATCHER

United States

#36 Aug 29, 2013
Whale Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're the loser Libby because you are the one that was trashing the daughters of this dead woman. But as usual you are too stupid to hide who you are. Brian's tombstone wasn't paid for with the money that Crystal stole from the collection jars that you and your bunch put out in the stores I wouldn't doubt for a min. that you probably stole some of it too. Too bad that your trash can daughters are all grown up and your old man's daughter won't have anything to do with you even if DSS would let her. Your check drawing days are about over you'll either have to get a full time job or find you a bridge to live under lardzilla.
PS: Underneath a bridge would be a hell of a lot cleaner place to live than that dump you call home now!!!
Matthew 7:1

New International Version (NIV)

Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
Whale Watcher

Asheville, NC

#37 Aug 29, 2013
Struck a nerve huh?
How do you know which libby I might be talking about?
Do whatever you wish but a certain agency has over a hundred of your trash posts as well.
teome

Lincolnton, NC

#38 Aug 29, 2013
ya'll are breakin no laws by ackin a fool up in here, but how about leaving the bible out of it?
God ain't about any of this mess ya'll be postin on here and that's fact.
Dark Lady

Lenoir, NC

#39 Aug 30, 2013
Whale Watcher wrote:
Struck a nerve huh?
How do you know which libby I might be talking about?
Do whatever you wish but a certain agency has over a hundred of your trash posts as well.
A lot of people have trash post where these so called hard working people have posted because they are pissed at them, and who the hell is Richard? Oh well, another one I guess. They're so broke? Now they got a lawyer! Well well well. From now on maybe you better refer to the misses as Lardzilla. I can see Sh. Jones laughing now. BTW, what happened with the teen ager? Caller Miley if you want to.
Whale Watcher

Asheville, NC

#40 Aug 30, 2013
Dark Lady wrote:
<quoted text> A lot of people have trash post where these so called hard working people have posted because they are pissed at them, and who the hell is Richard? Oh well, another one I guess. They're so broke? Now they got a lawyer! Well well well. From now on maybe you better refer to the misses as Lardzilla. I can see Sh. Jones laughing now. BTW, what happened with the teen ager? Caller Miley if you want to.
Well lil miss Cyrus her mommy died. You know her real mommy that raised her. You know the one that left the terminal drunk and dope slinger. The same one that Lardzilla bashed here on topix for 7 years. So the exalted Lardzilla started dancing and drooling thinking that Her and the terminal drunk and dope slinger was going to get lil miss Cyrus and not have to pay child support any more and get a big government check and not have to strike a lick at anything for a while. But unbeknownst to Lardzilla and her terminal drunk and dope slinger lil miss Cyrus told all the social workers just what sorry assed trash that Lardzilla and her terminal drunk and dope slinger are. So the big bad social workers started checking Lardzilla and her terminal drunk and dope slinger out and decided to put lil miss Cyrus in a home and Lardzilla didn't get her government check and now she hates the whole mean old world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Caldwell still king of baseball 7 min Sparty 1
Bill Clinton gets 500,000$ for speech in Russia 21 min waco1909 132
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) (Jan '17) 26 min waco1909 242
97 of 100 Poorest Counties are Republican 1 hr southern at heart 83
58,000 homeless in L.A. County 1 hr SSS 10
Brittany minton 8 hr SoTrue 3
Waco: Welfare Braggart, Blowhard or Both? 11 hr waco1909 40

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blowing Rock Mortgages