Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I feel it's going to be Gordon, Harvick or Edwards.
Hopefully it doesn't get rained out.
nc4life

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Tony stewart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I used to like Tony Stewart, but not so much now. I guess, I would rather see him win than Jimmie Johnson.
nc4life

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

No kiddn or dale jr. all he has is his dads name going for him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Dale Jr said that he was going to rethink his position by the time he's 50 and he wants to get back into the Nationwide series and Truck racing. Less stressful! He has his girlfriend going for him to, if that helps him. What I don't understand is why is Nemechek racing at all. He is always out by the time the race is 50 laps. He is wasting money more so than making any.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

nc4life wrote:
No kiddn or dale jr. all he has is his dads name going for him
I forgot to mention it really hurt Dale Jr when his step mom Theresa didn't want him to be a part of DEI anymore. I mean, that really hurt him so much mentally. I felt so sorry for him when all of that happened. If Dale was alive, of course things would be so much different. No matter how you look at it; his son should have never been cut off by a greedy step mom. That's a shame! How does someone get over that?
Ronnie

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention it really hurt Dale Jr when his step mom Theresa didn't want him to be a part of DEI anymore. I mean, that really hurt him so much mentally. I felt so sorry for him when all of that happened. If Dale was alive, of course things would be so much different. No matter how you look at it; his son should have never been cut off by a greedy step mom. That's a shame! How does someone get over that?
"How does someone get over that?"

Very nicely it appears. He is still in Nascar making millions upon millions of dollars in racing and advertising. There is no DEI other than Dale Sr's merchandise which brings in no where near what it did. His mother took a very successful operation hired a couple of assclowns that knew nothing of racing to help her, cut Dale jr. And Kelly who was the brains behind it all, and run it slam into bankruptcy. Sold out to a confidence man and crook at a mere fraction of it's worth and to my knowledge still hasn't been paid anything. All because she was too big of a biotch to admit that she was in way, way over her head and sell controlling interest to Junior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

So in your opinion, money is everything? I disagree! And after seeing Jr's numerous interviews over the fall out; it appears that money isn't the most important thing to him, either. No matter how many millions he is worth. Him being a part of DEI was more important than money.
bill

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Why is Caldwell County so consumed with racing? I've always though racing was a redneck sport for less educated people.
marty

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I agree Gemini jr had a tough time during that

period and yea how does one forget about all that.

Integrity is worth more than any dollar amount to

most. Kyle B winning tonight Gemini.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Plzzzzzz not Kyle. Jeff, Carl, or Kevin, Yes!
Ronnie

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
So in your opinion, money is everything? I disagree! And after seeing Jr's numerous interviews over the fall out; it appears that money isn't the most important thing to him, either. No matter how many millions he is worth. Him being a part of DEI was more important than money.
No don't start trying to judge and tell others my opinions on anything because you really have no idea what they are. Yes it hurt him a lot but what could he do to change it? Nothing. Instead of letting it totally consume him and ruin his career, he has came to grips with it and has successfully moved forward with his life. What magic solution do you have in mind that would have fixed this problem to his satisfaction? Unlike your driver Tony Stewart Junior isn't a whiner that lays blame on everyone else for the things that happen to him. I'm sure he would have loved to have had the chance and would have been successful if he could have taken over at DEI. It is what it is. Unlike his stepmother he has made the best of what options he had instead of pitching a Tony Stewart hissy fit and dying of an aneurysm.
Ronnie

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Sorry I apologize I see now that I had you confused with the Tony Stewart fan. The rest of what I said is my opinion though. Life goes on.
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Plzzzzzz not Kyle. Jeff, Carl, or Kevin, Yes!
dang blue johnson did it again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang blue johnson did it again.
I know and it get's so boring!
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and it get's so boring!
lol
whyfor

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Junior just don't have the desire to win, he has to many other things that makes him rich and famous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blowing Rock Discussions

Search the Blowing Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 3 hr eat a fat one 5
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Square 56,261
How to Restore iPhone 4S Data with Ease (Aug '13) 5 hr byoefey 13
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 5 hr elsie 36
Dos Amigos 6 hr Nunya 9
Accident 7 hr No words 22
Affair with boss 7 hr UNC 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blowing Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000