Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rube Walker

Newton, NC

#58860 Aug 3, 2014
My sex life with State is private.
Rube Walker

Newton, NC

#58861 Aug 3, 2014
Defiant 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Is that how you and Rube met?
We know this is you Waco.
. Leave the love I have for Rube alone.
State of Florida

Newton, NC

#58862 Aug 3, 2014
I love myself.I'm Waco, I'm Rube, I'm Victoria, I'm hole.
State of Florida

Newton, NC

#58863 Aug 3, 2014
I'm not Red though.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58864 Aug 3, 2014
Rube Walker wrote:
My sex life with State is private.
Same as Waco and Ben's. Sometimes Rube stops in for threesome. They both love that sexy Klan robe between the sheets.
Mac

Newton, NC

#58865 Aug 3, 2014
Omg! Am I Waco too?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58866 Aug 3, 2014
Mac wrote:
Omg! Am I Waco too?
Waco is the Ever Ready troll that just keeps on posting and posting and posting.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58867 Aug 3, 2014
Attention hungry Sarah Palin, as host on her website, interviews her guest, Sarah Palin. They discuss their heroine, Sarah Palin and review lots of quotes from Sarah Palin..This site is just soooo interesting and also amusing.
Rube Walker

Wilkesboro, NC

#58868 Aug 3, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as Waco and Ben's. Sometimes Rube stops in for threesome. They both love that sexy Klan robe between the sheets.
Sorry to disappoint certain people's fantasies, but those last two comments under my name weren't from me.

I'm actually in Charlotte today. What a sh*thole this place is. Darkies and foreigners everywhere. All I hear is Ebonics and a hodge podge of other savage jibberish.

When the financial sector finally collapses, Charlotte is the next Detroit. Be glad we live in them thar hills.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58869 Aug 3, 2014
Rube Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint certain people's fantasies, but those last two comments under my name weren't from me.
I'm actually in Charlotte today. What a sh*thole this place is. Darkies and foreigners everywhere. All I hear is Ebonics and a hodge podge of other savage jibberish.
When the financial sector finally collapses, Charlotte is the next Detroit. Be glad we live in them thar hills.
Well Rube,save all your racist comments for Topix because you sure don't have the guts to confront a black man to his face. Big tough bs talkers always lose their ability to speak when it is time to take their bs talk it to the street. Always!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58870 Aug 3, 2014
Glenn Beck is oh, so, sorry for being a LYING FLEABAG

Boo, freaking, hoo.
~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn Beck: I Said 'Stupid Things' While At Fox News

Posted: 08/03/2014

Glenn Beck on Sunday revealed one of his biggest regrets on CNN's Reliable Sources.

Referring to the widening gap between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S., he said he "unintentionally... added to the situation in we're in right now."

According to Pew, the left and right "are more divided along ideological lines – and partisan antipathy is deeper and more extensive – than at any point in the last two decades. "

"When you live your life 5 hours a day on live television and radio you're going to say stupid things," Beck said.

Indeed, a quick google search for "glenn beck stupid comments" brings up dozens of articles and posts from around the web.

The former Fox News host said that calling President Obama a racist was "of course" something he shouldn't have said.

He explained that, at the time, hadn't realized the impact that some of his comments would make.

"We are much more fragile that I thought," he said

It's not the first time Beck has expressed remorse over his behavior during his tenure at Fox. He made similar comments in January and in 2013.
~~~~~~~~~~

He must be ill & getting ready to croak. That's the only time LYING RIGHT WINGERS realize the error of their ways.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58871 Aug 3, 2014
State Department Condemns 'Disgraceful' Shelling Of U.N. School In Gaza

Posted: 08/03/2014

The State Department issued a statement Sunday condemning Israel's "disgraceful" shelling of a United Nations school sheltering civilians in Gaza, saying that the United States is "appalled" by the attack which left 10 people dead.

"The United States is appalled by today's disgraceful shelling outside an UNRWA school in Rafah sheltering some 3,000 displaced persons, in which ten more Palestinian civilians were tragically killed," reads the statement from State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki. "We once again stress that Israel do more to meet its own standards and avoid civilian casualties."
~~~~~~~~~~

What ITH is going on!!!! Doesn't the STATE DEPARTMENT know we are supposed to SUPPORT all the CRIMES of Israel BLINDLY?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58872 Aug 3, 2014
ONLY case of voter fraud found in WISCONSIN was a REPUBLICAN

Typical.....Republicans CAUSE THE PROBLEM and then whine their fool, hypocritical heads about the problem ONLY THEY ARE GUILTY OF.
~~~~~~~~~~
Only Case Of Voter Fraud Cited In Wisconsin Voter ID Ruling Involved A Scott Walker Fan

Posted: 07/31/2014

The only example of voter fraud that the Wisconsin Supreme Court cited Thursday when it upheld a state voter ID law signed by Gov. Scott Walker (R) was allegedly committed by a Walker supporter. It was also a type of voter fraud that likely wouldn't be prevented by the ID law.

The state Supreme Court in a 5-2 ruling found that the controversial 2011 law does not place too much of a burden on voters.

The law remains blocked thanks to a ruling from a federal judge in April, but the state has appealed that ruling to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit. The Obama administration filed an amicus brief in the appeals court case on Wednesday, urging the 7th Circuit to uphold the judge's decision striking down the measure.

In the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling, as noted by Rick Hasen, a professor and election law expert at the University of California, Irvine, School of Law, the justices cited a case from last month in which 50-year-old Robert Monroe was charged by the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s office with 13 counts of voter fraud.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58873 Aug 3, 2014
TSF wrote:
Attention hungry Sarah Palin, as host on her website, interviews her guest, Sarah Palin. They discuss their heroine, Sarah Palin and review lots of quotes from Sarah Palin..This site is just soooo interesting and also amusing.
Sarah Palin, in her interview with Sarah Palin, asks Sarah Palin how she got to be so thin. Sarah Palin informs Sarah Palin that she only eats grass that she finds in the dog lot next door, which is chock full of nutrients that makes Sarah Palin so lovely in that special Sarah Palinesque white trash way.

Next up! Sarah Palin asks Sarah Palin where she buys all her trashy clothes. Reportedly Sarah Palin will tell Sraah Palin that she buys them on closeout at her favorite Sarah Palinesque store, WalMart, and then takes her Sarah Palin bead bedazzler to them to add a little of that Sarah Palin-style Right Wing tackiness that Sarah Palin is so famous for.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.:)
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#58874 Aug 3, 2014
The question is....just who is Sraah (sic) Palin! It sounds vaguely Mooslem.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58875 Aug 3, 2014
Sarah Palin should be the republiKan presidential nominee for 2016. Then she could name Michelle Bachman as her VP candidate and the stupid republican base could vote for dumb and dumber.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58876 Aug 3, 2014
McCrory-a wholly owned subsidiary. Duke really lucked out when Pat was elected governor. They already had a lot of influence, but McCrory shot it into the stratosphere.

And Beck will probably apologizing for all the stupid things he says this year sometime in 2017. Clueless but funny as hell. Cry Baby Cry.

Sharif Palin. She can see Mecca from her house.
Animal Farm

Franklin, NC

#58877 Aug 3, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin, in her interview with Sarah Palin, asks Sarah Palin how she got to be so thin. Sarah Palin informs Sarah Palin that she only eats grass that she finds in the dog lot next door, which is chock full of nutrients that makes Sarah Palin so lovely in that special Sarah Palinesque white trash way.
Next up! Sarah Palin asks Sarah Palin where she buys all her trashy clothes. Reportedly Sarah Palin will tell Sraah Palin that she buys them on closeout at her favorite Sarah Palinesque store, WalMart, and then takes her Sarah Palin bead bedazzler to them to add a little of that Sarah Palin-style Right Wing tackiness that Sarah Palin is so famous for.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.:)
Are you as hot or hotter than Palin? She's got that librarian vibe; naughty little tart.
Ben

Greer, SC

#58878 Aug 4, 2014
2014-15 NC budget provisions

Following is a summary of some provisions included in the 2014-15 state budget bill, as provided by Gov. Pat McCrory's office:

Education
- 5.5 percent average teacher pay increases, plus longevity (6.92 percent including longevity)
- Consolidating a 36-step pay system into six steps
- Provides veterans with in-state tuition at N.C. community colleges and UNC system universities
- Creates incentive fund for school systems to improve after school care
Environment & Energy
- Oil, gas and mining exploration and regulation
- Assists homeowners with cleanup costs from leaking underground storage tanks
- Aquatic weed control program

Economy
- Support for new economic development organization that recruits new companies and helps existing companies expand
- Supports NC film industry

Social Services
- Preserves current Medicaid eligibility standards
- Establishes Medicaid Contingency Reserve fund
- Launches Collegiate Wellness program aimed at reducing substance abuse
- Additional resources for computer systems that support services like Medicaid and food stamps
- Support for various child welfare and protection programs
- Additional foster care assistance payments

Operations
-$1,000 salary increase for most state employees
- Additional resources for repairs and renovations of state government and university buildings
- Online renewal of driver's licenses

Public Safety
- Pay step increase for Highway Patrol
- Vehicles for probation and parole officers
- ALE positions restored
- Misdemeanants in county jail instead of state prisons

What's Not Included
- Career Pathways for Teachers pilot program
- Higher pay for teachers with master's degree in field (for those who haven't already started graduate program)
- Additional funding for school textbooks
- Historic Tax Credits aimed at revitalizing towns and communities
- Protections against puppy mills
- Funding for Coal Ash bill
That nasty Gov. gave teachers more money. Bet a dollar "it won't be enough".
Animal Farm

Franklin, NC

#58879 Aug 4, 2014
Ben wrote:
2014-15 NC budget provisions
Following is a summary of some provisions included in the 2014-15 state budget bill, as provided by Gov. Pat McCrory's office:
Education
- 5.5 percent average teacher pay increases, plus longevity (6.92 percent including longevity)
- Consolidating a 36-step pay system into six steps
- Provides veterans with in-state tuition at N.C. community colleges and UNC system universities
- Creates incentive fund for school systems to improve after school care
Environment & Energy
- Oil, gas and mining exploration and regulation
- Assists homeowners with cleanup costs from leaking underground storage tanks
- Aquatic weed control program
Economy
- Support for new economic development organization that recruits new companies and helps existing companies expand
- Supports NC film industry
Social Services
- Preserves current Medicaid eligibility standards
- Establishes Medicaid Contingency Reserve fund
- Launches Collegiate Wellness program aimed at reducing substance abuse
- Additional resources for computer systems that support services like Medicaid and food stamps
- Support for various child welfare and protection programs
- Additional foster care assistance payments
Operations
-$1,000 salary increase for most state employees
- Additional resources for repairs and renovations of state government and university buildings
- Online renewal of driver's licenses
Public Safety
- Pay step increase for Highway Patrol
- Vehicles for probation and parole officers
- ALE positions restored
- Misdemeanants in county jail instead of state prisons
What's Not Included
- Career Pathways for Teachers pilot program
- Higher pay for teachers with master's degree in field (for those who haven't already started graduate program)
- Additional funding for school textbooks
- Historic Tax Credits aimed at revitalizing towns and communities
- Protections against puppy mills
- Funding for Coal Ash bill
That nasty Gov. gave teachers more money. Bet a dollar "it won't be enough".
I'll buy that for a dollar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 more accusations against liberal Dustin Hoffman 46 min waco1909 40
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 2 hr Victoria 35
Losers in the Tax Bill 2 hr waco1909 Ceres 15
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 2 hr waco1909 Ceres 30
Winners in the Tax Bill 2 hr waco1909 Ceres 6
Republicans are the Lying Hypocrites We Knew Th... 2 hr waco1909 Ceres 6
Trump Would Be a Dictator By Now... 2 hr Victoria 3

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance