Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57857 Jul 23, 2014
Ben wrote:
"Like
Sahil Kapur is a reporter for TPM in Washington, DC. His work covering politics and public policy has appeared in The Huffington Post, The Guardian, The New Republic, The Washington Independent and Inside Health Policy." "Talking Points Memo (or TPM) is a politically liberal web-based political journalism organization created and run by Josh Marshall, a journalist, liberal blogger[2] and historian.[" How nice Vickie puts such great faith in a "blog".
What's the deal? The guy made that comment. It's a quote. Easily proven. So WHAT if he's a liberal. Do you have a point? No, of course you don't.

The "blog" you refer to is from the POLITICAL blog of the Washington Post. Which, if anyone has any sense, they READ much more often than allowing themselves to be brainwashed by reading Breitbart.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57858 Jul 23, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Sure sounds like it. Can't argue with her cause she knows all. I know it's true, she's on the internet.
Unlike your foolish Jiggs comment, I actually post things that are true.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57859 Jul 23, 2014
Obama's record does speak for itself:

0 wars, 0 great recessions.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57860 Jul 23, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text> no
Unlike your foolish Jiggs comment, I actually post things that are true.
only true in your world.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57861 Jul 23, 2014
I would support Warren over Clinton, though my support doesn't mean very much, but so far Warren is not running. And I would rather see Hillary win than one of the wingnut Republicans. In politics, you have to accept the less than perfect. I've just never liked Clinton that much and probably never will. I don't know if she will turn out to be a warmonger, but she seems to prefer a more militant foreign policy than Obama. If she does run and is elected, I hope she will take Bill Clinton's cue on a non-confrontational foreign policy.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#57862 Jul 23, 2014
I wonder how people would feel if Jiggs had suggested building a butcher shop next to a synagogue, or a bar next to a church. He probably wouldn't like that idea.

According to an Israeli general, Hamas has better and more sophisticated weapons compared to the last time the Israeli army went into Gaza.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57864 Jul 23, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> only true in your world.
I like the new attitude, hole. A great improvement over calling someone a lier.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#57865 Jul 23, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the new attitude, hole. A great improvement over calling someone a lier.
so state ......are you an vicky going to join Hamas?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57866 Jul 23, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> so state ......are you an vicky going to join Hamas?
. They already have.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#57867 Jul 23, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> so state ......are you an vicky going to join Hamas?
No, I'm not. I'm staying in the Obama camp, soon moving over to Hillary. A black man followed by a woman as President. I just don't know how much more you RWers can take, but it sure will be fun hearing you big macho boys cry for years to come. Have a good one, daddy
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57868 Jul 23, 2014
America is the only country in the world, that if it enforces it's border, then that means that Christians are evil.
According to Stephen King, Christians are baby-hating hypocrite if they want a border.
Unlike Stephen King, I foolishly don't have five hundred million dollars.
Talk about throwing the first stone!
People like King and Victoria are fine with raising every kid in Central America, as long as someone else pays for that.
King needs to put his money where his prodigious mouth is, and people like Victoria need to pony up another ten grand a year in taxes, to pay for relocating the population of Central America to America.
Hell, if Victoria doesn't mind paying that much out to assuage her guilty conscience, I'm all for that.
The hell with our own kids.
But I have to tell TSF, all these Central American kids are going to further strain the educational system here, and as an aside, if Victoria doesn't mind paying another ten grand in taxes, I guess I can hang with that as well.
Although I won't be doing cartwheels about it, understand?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57869 Jul 23, 2014
State says, as soon as Hillary does something I don't like, I'm through with her.
But, I'm well aware of our disagreements.
But this woman, and I've been saying this for awhile, is special.
Who the hell else could get such disparate voter's as State and I to pull in the same direction??
NO ONE.
OKq288

Indian Trail, NC

#57870 Jul 23, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. I'm staying in the Obama camp, soon moving over to Hillary. A black man followed by a woman as President. I just don't know how much more you RWers can take, but it sure will be fun hearing you big macho boys cry for years to come. Have a good one, daddy
Wait until you find out Obama is an Arab, not black.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57871 Jul 23, 2014
Michael Moore slams capitalism... But... he's got nine homes... hmm.. It's ok if you're a leftist and rich... but...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57872 Jul 23, 2014
Michael Moore.. worth fifty million bucks.. huge lefty hypocrite..
Delinger

Easley, SC

#57873 Jul 23, 2014
Red Square wrote:
I wonder how people would feel if Jiggs had suggested building a butcher shop next to a synagogue, or a bar next to a church. He probably wouldn't like that idea.
According to an Israeli general, Hamas has better and more sophisticated weapons compared to the last time the Israeli army went into Gaza.
exciting times for red moar Jews dying moar Palastianians getting mowed over working in Vegas odds and what not
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57874 Jul 23, 2014
The American president has left the stage.
More and more crises pop up, world looks to America, Obama is fundraising... on the taxpayer dime, of course.
Taxpayers are paying for Obama to be a professional fundraiser.
Good thing he's not a republican, these hypocrites might get pissed.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57875 Jul 23, 2014
Red Square wrote:
They already do, in Houston.
Largest city in the world, with no zoning.
I think the poster's point, was that only Christians are expected to be tolerant, you conveniently ignored that, in your rush to jam your tongue deep in the inner recesses of Islamic intolerance.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57876 Jul 23, 2014
Delinger wrote:
<quoted text> exciting times for red moar Jews dying moar Palastianians getting mowed over working in Vegas odds and what not
P.T., good for me, good for you, P.T.! Go to your left, your left, left right left!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57877 Jul 23, 2014
President doesn't give a****what anyone things.
He's a lame duck..
Taxpayers shouldn't pay for Republicans and Democrats to go on campaign trips, period.
Obama is desperate to save the Senate.
For obvious reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can someone please help me???? 23 min part time resident 2
Americans Blame GOP for Shutdown - and rightly so! 1 hr Rock 29
Stock Market Did Better Under Obama.... 1 hr Rock 26
IT BEGINS: Indictment Handed Down In Russian Co... 1 hr Rock 83
Democrat introduces "Stable Genius Act" 1 hr TSF 92
Blacks need to get out of our Country. 2 hr waco1909 24
A failure, a divider, a friend to the rich..... 2 hr Doc 6

Blowing Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance