Comments
54,381 - 54,400 of 58,934 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
TGA

Middlesex, NC

#56534 Jul 3, 2014
Its a morning too early to be drinking that fifth you bought on the second for the fourth. You are disagreeable and profane before 9 am. Not a good sign that the day will turn out well. Sure Bill wanted it but he didn't have to push. It was a done deal before Clinton was even president. That is a fact. Accept it and try to avoid the revisionist BS..
Seabiscuit wrote:
TSF you're a fool!
Clinton wasn't FORCED TO SIGN A DAMN THING!! I saw Clinton on TV pushing HARD FOR NAFTA again and again!
Clinton wanted it, most of your bitch democrats wanted it, so we all GOT IT.
NOW YOU'RE trying to act like poor Clinton and the demos were FORCED BY THE PRECEDING PRESIDENT!
What a freaking low life LIE!! Dems and pubs were all over it.
TGA

Middlesex, NC

#56535 Jul 3, 2014
Potential members for Westborough Baptist. I am convinced that God doesn't often intervene in human affairs. Otherwise he would smite the disgusting degenerate toads with a terrible deadly affliction .
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw this protest in California . Those RW " adults" should be very proud of themselves for screaming and cursing at these children. Did you see and hear some of the things they were yelling at those children? You Republicans are some real role models for your "Christian values"......We put God on our platform. God is, in fact, disgusted with you. It is any wonder that many people call you hypocrites?
But Lord, when did we see you?
" I was an innocent child on a bus seeking relief, and you cursed at me and refused me entrance"
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#56536 Jul 3, 2014
The truth about amnesty. Ronald Reagan granted amnesty to millions of undocumented immigrants. George W. Bush wanted to open the borders to provide cheap labor for his republican business owners/supporters.

President Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than both Bush presidents combined.

Republican administrations let them in and then their voters whine about them once they are here.

Democrats recognize the need for immigration reform. Republicans just want to stick their empty heads in the sand, point fingers and whine.
Lost in Lenoir

Lancaster, SC

#56537 Jul 3, 2014
gas prices highest in six years. Obama shoots by Bush as worst president since World War 2, according to brand new poll.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#56538 Jul 3, 2014
TGA wrote:
1.US House of Representatives passed NAFTA on Nov.17,1992. The vote was 234-200.
Voting for : 132 republicans & 102 democrats.
NAFTA passed the US Senate 61-39. Voting for : 34 republicans & 27 democrats
2. Dec.17,1992, George W Bush-US, Carlos Salinas-Mexico and Brian Mulroney-Canada all agreed to and signed NAFTA
3. Clinton became president on January 20, 1993
Clinton didn't have to push for anything. It was already decided and signed by the US Senate , the US House of Representatives and President Bush. Suppose Clinton HAD vetoed NAFTA. Wouldn't have made any difference because the vote already had a veto proof majority.
You are allowed you own opinion but not your own facts. Try to accept history as it actually happened
<quoted text>
Nothing disturbs me more than people who choose to ignore the facts and continue to push some distorted lie to fit their insane partisan narrative. Blaming Clinton for NAFTA is an excellent example of that. Thanks for supplying all the details. You do an excellent job.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#56539 Jul 3, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw this protest in California . Those RW " adults" should be very proud of themselves for screaming and cursing at these children. Did you see and hear some of the things they were yelling at those children? You Republicans are some real role models for your "Christian values"......We put God on our platform. God is, in fact, disgusted with you. It is any wonder that many people call you hypocrites?
" I was an innocent child on a bus seeking relief, and you cursed at me and refused me entrance"
It is heartbreaking. Those little children heard their entire miserable lives how wonderful America was. Sure, they were fed lies and they needed something, anything, to believe in. Some safe place where there was some hope for a decent life. Then they come here and have to face the ugliest of Americans.....screaming at innocent children.

There is nothing Christian about the Republican party.:(
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#56541 Jul 3, 2014
Lost in Lenoir wrote:
gas prices highest in six years. Obama shoots by Bush as worst president since World War 2, according to brand new poll.
Anyone with any sense knows President Obama is a million times better president than Bush. The poll called people with landlines. That means the pollsters talked to people sitting in their recliners watching Fox News. The pollsters polled stupid people.

History will prove me right.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56542 Jul 3, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing disturbs me more than people who choose to ignore the facts and continue to push some distorted lie to fit their insane partisan narrative. Blaming Clinton for NAFTA is an excellent example of that. Thanks for supplying all the details. You do an excellent job.
I agree 100%. TGA is always presenting the facts as they actually are. I appreciate you, too, TGA. You factually shatter many of the RW myths that seems to be their only agenda.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56543 Jul 3, 2014
In fact, the only counter that RW's consistently have to to TGA's factual postings are Hole in the Wall and Taxpayer. What a balance that any RWer can be grateful for.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56544 Jul 3, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> I'm curious; when did same sex marriage become such an important issue in our country? It's like twenty years ago, someone just turned on the," let gay people marry" sign on and have been screaming about it ever since. I've never heard of any society in human history that pushed for or allowed gay marriage... Do you think that across all of those religious spectrums, even those way before Christianity that they were wrong for not allowing gays to marry? So, if people vote against gay marriage and some judge overturns that decision, that's not spitting on the Constitution? Like I've said before, gay marriage is make believe. It's a wedge issue that has/ is being used to divide the church, silence the church and eventually will be used to "make" people celebrate the gay lifestyle whether they want to or not. It's interesting to note that gays have parasitically attached themselves to the Black's hard fought civil rights victories. In regards to "love" being the essential ingredient in a healthy relationship; of course it is... However, "love" in today's vernacular has nearly been stripped of its meaning. Most of what is paraded as love is selfishness dressed up with ever exploding hormones and humping as many people as possible.
YOUR definition of love has been stripped of it's meaning, not mine! That is a poor excuse.
Religious values of the past did not free people to the extent of making their own choices in life, You talk about religion. I talk about liberty. That is the differece, Allow me to ask you a serious question.

Where is it written or proclaimed that you would have more rights to liberty (marriage to whom you choose) than any other citizen? There is a vast difference in having your personal religious beliefs and denying liberty and freedom of choice to another group of citizens as we are a nation governed by the US Constitution. So, again, do you have any good reason to reveal why YOU have a right that others do not enjoy in every state of the union? And secondly, by your belief, is there really Liberty and Justice for ALL?
Tony D

Murphy, NC

#56545 Jul 3, 2014
I will vote for anyone who is against fracking in NC and who is against Duke power stranglehold on NC citizens.
War Admiral

Lenoir, NC

#56546 Jul 3, 2014
TGA wrote:
Republicans have become Koch suckers for A.L.E.C. ALEC writes our laws and republicans sign them verbatim in exchange for "donations"..
<quoted text>
You say, opening wide and taking all ten inches from Steyer and the Democracy Alliance goons.
War Admiral

Lenoir, NC

#56547 Jul 3, 2014
I will vote for anyone who is in favor of fracking.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56548 Jul 3, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. TGA is always presenting the facts as they actually are. I appreciate you, too, TGA. You factually shatter many of the RW myths that seems to be their only agenda.
I disagree 100%.
Many times TSF and his "facts" are nothing but regurgitated LW bs.
I'm for truth, not party.
Bush/Reagan destroyed the economy.
That is truth.
According to the news today, jobless rate is 6.1
That is truth.
Same article also said, most of those are low paying service jobs.
That is truth.
Obama, like Bush, is power crazed.
That is truth.
Hillary is the best choice for America.
That is truth.
Contradictory?
No.
Truth.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#56549 Jul 3, 2014
Didn't obama have some of those brave immigrant children at the WH not long ago, praising then for their courage?
And the fool wonders why we are being overrun with Central American kids now??
Inviting them to the WH to praise their courage, obviously ENCOURAGES MORE TO COME!!
Which you LW trolls would admit, if you had a shred of decency.
How can I believe anything you guys say, when you're ALWAYS BACKING OBAMA RIGHT OR WRONG?????
DAMN!!
REAGAN/BUSH destroyed the frigging country!!
Why is it so hard for y'all to understand that it's possible for your guy to screw up??
The economy is better NOW!
THANKS OBAMA!!
Healthcare!
THANKS OBAMA!!
Immigration of Central American kids????
Thanks OBAMA!!
Before you have a fit, LW, remember that the Senate has blocked Republican ideas, Just like the House blocks Democratic ideas!
This doesn't give a prez the right to circumvent congress, period.
The guy is amazing.
Calls them every name in the book, while his buddy Reid unleashes mindless tirades complete with inflammatory rhetoric, THEN THE FOOLS WONDER WHY THEY CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE!!!
OBAMA NEVER COMPROMISES!!
Without compromise, there can be no governance, only TYRANNY!!
OMG, THAT IS SO SELF-EVIDENT!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#56550 Jul 3, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree 100%.
Many times TSF and his "facts" are nothing but regurgitated LW bs.
I'm for truth, not party.
Bush/Reagan destroyed the economy.
That is truth.
According to the news today, jobless rate is 6.1
That is truth.
Same article also said, most of those are low paying service jobs.
That is truth.
Obama, like Bush, is power crazed.
That is truth.
Hillary is the best choice for America.
That is truth.
Contradictory?
No.
Truth.
As Americans, we have the right to disagree on many issues. On this basis, that is why I wish you a very Happy 4th of July.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#56551 Jul 3, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
As Americans, we have the right to disagree on many issues. On this basis, that is why I wish you a very Happy 4th of July.
Stop it, I was getting a good head of steam up!!
I'm open for business tomorrow.
Sadly.
I wish y'all a very happy 4th.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#56552 Jul 3, 2014
Germany has raised its minimum wage to an equivalent of 11.56$$ an hour, American.
Any thoughts on that?
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#56553 Jul 3, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
if it was the TeaParty ......you would do the same thing.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#56554 Jul 3, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
It is heartbreaking. Those little children heard their entire miserable lives how wonderful America was. Sure, they were fed lies and they needed something, anything, to believe in. Some safe place where there was some hope for a decent life. Then they come here and have to face the ugliest of Americans.....screaming at innocent children.
There is nothing Christian about the Republican party.:(
well then lets take them to your home an they can all live with you.....ps.some of them people screaming are dumoRATS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blowing Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy Sturgill 2 hr ncboy 2
how to scare burglars 2 hr Micheal Furguson 9
Where does the Town of Boone find em? 2 hr The OG 7
Sports store coming to Lenoir 4 hr littledee 1
Deep Gap Fire Department 4 hr David 141
Shouting erupts over Veterans Memorial plans 5 hr stfu 5
Justin Chambers...new thread...again 6 hr MommaT 18
•••
•••
•••